JPSUESS Part 1

hotcoffee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JPSUESS Part 1

Unread post by hotcoffee »

haremsforbidden wrote:Nasty Nasty Nasty she is, only a matter of time before she is pulling those panties off again for a different male!
Eventually with enough baby daddies at least her child support checks will add up to a nice fat amount...
I don't care about your life
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

But seriously, how is she not embarrassed by her life?
Blessedmama

Unread post by Blessedmama »

I have watched this board for a long time and this is my first time to comment. Am I one of the few, it seems, that really miss Jenniffer? I dreamed about her and Paul last night and she's been on my mind off and on all day. She was my first YT mom to watch and the only one I never missed a video on. I learned so much from her and really admired her. We emailed each other back and forth a couple times on YT. I am so saddened about her and her husband and for their boys. I may be a dreamer but I wish they could reconcile. I am sure that would be a difficult road especially having another baby with someone else. I wish she would return to YT one day but I bet she is so busy with work and all her boys. I've read all the rumors and everything. Not sure why I'm commenting. I watched her for years and like other families on YT they feel apart of your life! I wish she would have left her old videos up.
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

Any new updates on her?
Zippy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zippy »

she is in a relationship
Move along folks, nothing to see here
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

A new one? Or back with baby daddy #2?
Zippy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zippy »

I have no idea I am assuming a new one
Zippy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zippy »

His name is Ryan ( not going to post his last name here) he looks like her ex husband before he lost weight IMO
Zippy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zippy »

Oh and she has a new job working as a server
GuruTea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by GuruTea »

Zippy wrote:Oh and she has a new job working as a server

Any updates? I was thinking if she is working as a server... maybe restarting her channel could help bring some extra coin in
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommy2two2012 »

She had deleted her public Instagram account.
I do think she's still serving, at least that's what it said last she was on social media.
She never got back with the dude she had her last son with. No clue if he's even in his life...

She was dating some big biker guy with tattoos and a beard, named Jay, last she was on social media (like last month or so). Definitely the complete opposite of her ex-husband. They then broke up, got back together, and got ENGAGED. They definitely didn't seem like they'd known each other long, or at least weren't a couple for very long. Then, it seemed like they broke up again, because they both put their Facebook accounts to single, and I believe de-friended each other. (This was all over like a month time span.) She then deactivated her Facebook page. If she's still on Instagram or Facebook, it's not under her name.

Her ex Paul is still with the girl, Jennifer, that he's been with for a while now, like over a year now or so. They seem serious on Facebook, and she looks to have a daughter of her own. Doesn't look like they're engaged.

Such a weird scenario to me, and sad. I was really hoping Jenn and Paul would get back together.
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

mommy2two2012 wrote:She had deleted her public Instagram account.
I do think she's still serving, at least that's what it said last she was on social media.
She never got back with the dude she had her last son with. No clue if he's even in his life...

She was dating some big biker guy with tattoos and a beard, named Jay, last she was on social media (like last month or so). Definitely the complete opposite of her ex-husband. They then broke up, got back together, and got ENGAGED. They definitely didn't seem like they'd known each other long, or at least weren't a couple for very long. Then, it seemed like they broke up again, because they both put their Facebook accounts to single, and I believe de-friended each other. (This was all over like a month time span.) She then deactivated her Facebook page. If she's still on Instagram or Facebook, it's not under her name.

Her ex Paul is still with the girl, Jennifer, that he's been with for a while now, like over a year now or so. They seem serious on Facebook, and she looks to have a daughter of her own. Doesn't look like they're engaged.

Such a weird scenario to me, and sad. I was really hoping Jenn and Paul would get back together.
Wow. She turned out to be such a mess. Never would have guessed when I watched her back in the day. Her poor kids, at least their dad is normal.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

Wasn't she in nursing school?
GuruTea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by GuruTea »

I think she was going to school to be a doula... or maybe a breastfeeding couch? I'm not sure, but I do remember her discussing how hectic school and kids was.

I miss her videos. Her life seems to have turned into a mess but if she started making videos again (and was totally open and honest) I bet she would get a ton of views. Also, it seems like her drama is still kind of public anyway so.... she should just make some videos and make that coin
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

I miss her videos too. I wish she had just left her channel up at least, because I always would go back to her videos for reference with my kids if needed. However, if she had just went public with her divorce on YouTube, I think she had enough supporters/fans that she would've been fine. But the fact she chose to disable her YouTube made it so obvious that she knew she was in the wrong, and didn't want to risk getting backlash and people asking her questions about it.

Paul definitely seems normal. Jennifer on the other hand, it's shocking to me the choices she's made, from divorcing Paul to now her single life. With that many children she should be more responsible.

And yeah, she was a breastfeeding counselor with WIC. I don't know if she still is. But she used to have that on her social media as of a few months ago.
Zippy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zippy »

Like the poster above said she was with that guy Jay, they broke up and got back together two or three times then engaged all within something like two months. She had a new facebook account a few days ago and deactivated it again...also before this Jay guy she was in relationships with two or three other guys on facebook. I get the feeling she just wants a husband, I am sure she regrets losing Paul he seemed like a decent guy. I agree too bad she left YT, I actually really liked her videos, she was my favourite. If she had kept her channel and talked about divorce, single motherhood etc, it would have given her a whole new audience and earned her some extra money too.

She seems as if her whole life is a complete mess, like I said I think she is just desperate to have a family unit again. I still hope she comes back. I also notice the father of the last baby is friends with Paul on facebook...you need a guide to keep up with all of this
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

I know there hasn't been activity on her in a long time but it looks like she got married to a guy named Jason. So weird how she just jumped from guy to guy after Paul and randomly marries someone. I use to really like her even though she seemed kinda cocky but now I just feel so bad for her children. She must have hid her crazy well while on camera because I never saw this mess coming. Yikes
Zippy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zippy »

And she's pregnant again, a girl this time...what is that now 7 kids? and from what I get out of it all is they were together, broke up, back together, married now a baby far enough along to know the sex..
mommy2two2012
Talker
Talker

Not gonna lie, I think a big part of her splitting with Paul was her obsession with having a girl and she realized he wasn't going to make one. I mean two baby daddies since him? And the guy after gave her another boy, so there ended that. I definitely think it played a part. Why do you think her and Paul had SO many boys? Kept trying for a girl. Makes me wonder if after their girl is born if she will wish she had Paul back.
ittybitty626
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ittybitty626 »

Wow, I can’t believe that she’s pregnant again! I used to look her up on Facebook but it seemed like she deleted it for a time and then I could never find her again. I’m sure she’s thrilled to be getting a girl, but I also wonder if she will ever look back and have regrets about how everything turned out.

Return to “I-P”