2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

His abdomen looks so distended. Poor baby. That looks really painful, no wonder he's constantly fussy. Hopefully the dr noted that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

soma31 wrote:Also V where on earth is Lily? Charlie is gorgeous and all but it'd be nice to see snaps of both your kids...

Seriously! She NEVER snaps pics of lily
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

What was up with that rap baby music video thing on her snap. She is so freaking weird.

And yes. Where is Lily while u lay in bed all day, oh ya I forgot watching tv alone in her room
Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

smom12 wrote:I hate to admit this, but I am actually starting to like Vanessa for the sole reason that she takes people's criticism and APPLIES it to her life. She went to the doc for his reflux, went to a lactation consultant. Jess and Brit get all fucking bitchy when someone DARE criticize them. At least Vanessa does something about it.

I know this it nitpicking but he had a Dr appt for his shots and she mentioned the reflux then she didnt takenhim jist for that,the right thing to do would be take him a few weeks ago when he was obviously in pain/distressed. I only read this thread occasionaly and watch her snaps and its been blatently obvious to me he has reflux

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

He definitely has a pot belly and I don't think it's just baby fat because his arms and legs are skinny. I dont think it's normal at all. I'd be so worried. Hopefully she brought it up to the doc.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Could a bloated stomach be related to gas or reflux?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

He's holding some gas up in there maybe she should pump his legs to let some air out. Maybe she's eating food that's making him gassy and bloated? His tummy looks so big.

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Could be related to gas. I don't think it's a symptom of reflux. My son was gassy at that age too. His belly would get bloated, it never looked anything like Charlie's though. I would bicycle his legs and massage his tummy to get the air out. You should try that V. (Talking about this makes me so glad those newborn days are over haha)
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:He's holding some gas up in there maybe she should pump his legs to let some air out. Maybe she's eating food that's making him gassy and bloated? His tummy looks so big.

That's what I was thinking too. I wonder if she's changed her diet at all to help with reflux. Dairy, Cruciferous vegetables, acidic foods, etc could really do a number to his little belly.
She needs to switch up her diet, talk to her LC first so she does it correctly, do infant tummy massage (very easy), and bicycle legs.

sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

In the last Video " She said she got rid of some of David Stuff he's not going to Use. How doe's she know he's not going to use any off that stuff that, my partner would be well pissed if i did that. What she going to be like when david is at Text School. She knew David was going into the Miltary and yes it's hard. But i think she is dwelling on it too much and it's making it worse. And i have noticed she always seems to be in bed.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

On SC, V said she hasn't been grocery shopping in, like, two weeks and Postmates is bringing her daughter lunch.... :?
sassychick
Informer
Informer

OhHiImSam wrote:On SC, V said she hasn't been grocery shopping in, like, two weeks and Postmates is bringing her daughter lunch.... :?
Can't she put together say for Example Cream chesse Sandwich and Packet of Crisps takes no longer then 5 minutes. Guess she was to busy to bed.
sassychick
Informer
Informer

^ Just realized i didn't mean busy in bed that way. Too busy sitting in bed. :)
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OhHiImSam wrote:On SC, V said she hasn't been grocery shopping in, like, two weeks and Postmates is bringing her daughter lunch.... :?
That's really sad! Does her area not have grocery pick up? She could order some online, and pick it up. Super easy. Doesn't even have to get out of the car.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:We actually call my nephew Mister as a nickname. Mr. Man just looks weird.
When my younger cousin was a baby, we called him Mister too. Idk why, but it was cute and it fit him lol. Mr. Man is just too much.

urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

I just got around to watching the last vlog, why is she so embarrassed to BF even at the doctors office? Poor Charly was so hungry and she couldn't feed him because the doctor was coming? Damn woman just pop your boob out and feed the kid, your doctor couldn't care less. Here in Perú, where Vs family is from, women BF in public all the time, no covering, literally you see boobs everywhere, sometimes women forget to pop the boob back in or are waiting for the baby to latch back idk but it's so common here I wonder where she got the shame from.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Nonas instagram
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

urusha90 wrote:I just got around to watching the last vlog, why is she so embarrassed to BF even at the doctors office? Poor Charly was so hungry and she couldn't feed him because the doctor was coming? Damn woman just pop your boob out and feed the kid, your doctor couldn't care less. Here in Perú, where Vs family is from, women BF in public all the time, no covering, literally you see boobs everywhere, sometimes women forget to pop the boob back in or are waiting for the baby to latch back idk but it's so common here I wonder where she got the shame from.

I didn't take it like she wasn't feeding him because she was embarrassed. I think she didn't want to take her boob out and get Charlie settled into the middle of a feeding when the doctor was going to come into the room any second. I would try and wait to nurse until after my kids had their shots too to help calm them down.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
That's really sad! Does her area not have grocery pick up? She could order some online, and pick it up. Super easy. Doesn't even have to get out of the car.

Where I am you can order groceries online and the major supermarkets will deliver it straight to your front door. There's no reason for her to not have food in the house

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If she can go and drive to the freaking post office every single day, she can go to the damn grocery store

What is postmates anyways? I've never heard of it

Return to “2011teenagemom”