DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

SomeoneNew2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPregnancySpeculations part 82

Unread post by SomeoneNew2 »

It was a big day for memories for them apparently. The day they fell in love with their current house, and the day they announced Oliver was a boy, maybe it's also the say they filmed or announced this possible pregnancy???
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

michalaks are also pregnant and announced today.

C'MON, BUMPS! GIVE THE YTMDERS WHAT WE WANT.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Trish020 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Okay WOW is he hiding a watermelon under his shirt? That does not look healthy at all! No wonder he never wants to vlog his body - my goodness!! Ofcourse Finn is napping - that's the only time we see Missy smiling and enjoying her life :? Who was inside watching him?? Anyway her uncle comes to take her old furniture - why even tell people that? It's so rude! Like maybe he didn't want people knowing that, Missy just likes showing off that she has new things all the time!!

Missy - your chickens are pets - you don't play with them, spend time with them, they are shoved in a dungeon with a monitor all the time......hmmm....remind you of someone else in the house that gets the same treatment?? So - do any of you feel like they live the same day over and over?? They go out to eat, talk about the weather, spend tons of money on garbage - like they have no real entertainment in life because they don't know what do with themselves! Ollie even admitted he keeps falling asleep because he's bored - why don't they take the kids to play areas, why are they always taking them to Target or the mall?

They were talking to Ollie about another baby - geez spill the beans already you losers!! We all know you are both fat but one of you has a reason for it!! Don't fart Mama hahahaha - that should be Missy's line in every vlog! Is Ollie the new Papa? taking care of Finn and holding his hand while they are out? Missy is like "thank god - I don't have to watch my kids anymore" #OllieIsTheNewPapa

Bryan's family is in for a visit - and Missy's snotty faces are back! Did you notice when they are sitting at the table for ice-cream she was sitting by the tv? Then when Finn was getting ready for bed she only brought him over to Ollie to say goodnight, like 2 times? What about Bryan's family? They never get to see him! The kid is always napping or going to bed - it's ridiculous!
I noticed that, too. Nancy was saying goodnight from across the island to him. She kept forcing Oliver to kiss him goodnight then she walked off. Like wtf, let them give a hug and kiss to Finley. The only effection he will see for awhile.

Sent from my LGL82VL using Tapatalk
Did you see Ollie wipe his face after Finn kissed him?
Bryan when Ollie and Finn were holding hands "I just love watching them be brothers". If you'd done a better job preparing Ollie, it wouldn't have taken a year and a half for him to warm up to Finn. Gaines is sweet to Brooks, and Noah is sweet to PJ (Samika)-- because their parents prepared them.
And yeah, it was pretty rotten not to let Finn's aunt and grandma kiss him goodnight too. You can bet Mimi would have gotten a kiss.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lisag54

Unread post by lisag54 »

Long time reader/ first time posting so sorry if I mess this up. The in law stuff is very personal to me. I am in no way a Missy fan, but I feel like people are hard on her when it comes to Nancy and Bev. For some this is a stretch, but when they were talking about the chicken being gone Missy said she was probably starving, and Nancy quickly corrected her
And said "oh no there's plenty of food" and laughed. It's silly, but I took that as her almost belittling Missy's opinion. I don't know or understand their whole story, but my take on Nancy is that she chose to stay with an abusive man at the expense of her son. I could be very wrong with that statement, but regardless, Nancy isn't exactly mother of the year and I'm not sure why people think so highly of her when we don't really know her.

As for Missy's weight, I'm not comfortable picking at that. Her entitlement, laziness, and lack of decent parenting are all issues to me, but she eats crap and therefore has a belly. I eat well and still have a belly. I would imagine she doesn't address it in the blog because again they know their target audience. I personally never discuss my weight or dieting, etc in front of my kids. Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

lisag54 wrote:Long time reader/ first time posting so sorry if I mess this up. The in law stuff is very personal to me. I am in no way a Missy fan, but I feel like people are hard on her when it comes to Nancy and Bev. For some this is a stretch, but when they were talking about the chicken being gone Missy said she was probably starving, and Nancy quickly corrected her
And said "oh no there's plenty of food" and laughed. It's silly, but I took that as her almost belittling Missy's opinion. I don't know or understand their whole story, but my take on Nancy is that she chose to stay with an abusive man at the expense of her son. I could be very wrong with that statement, but regardless, Nancy isn't exactly mother of the year and I'm not sure why people think so highly of her when we don't really know her.

As for Missy's weight, I'm not comfortable picking at that. Her entitlement, laziness, and lack of decent parenting are all issues to me, but she eats crap and therefore has a belly. I eat well and still have a belly. I would imagine she doesn't address it in the blog because again they know their target audience. I personally never discuss my weight or dieting, etc in front of my kids. Just my two cents.

I'm not on the Nancy bandwagon at all. I think choosing ANYONE over your kid makes you a crap parent.

But, I don't think she was belittling Missy. I think she was trying to reassure her.

I agree with you about Nancy choosing her husband over her son. But I think she knows she screwed up and is genuinely trying to be there in whatever way her son allows.
I have a shit relationship with my mom, so I understand him keeping her at arms length, if this is indeed the case. And I'm 100% against this weird notion of "whatever happened in the past, he should get over it so she can have a relationship with her grandkids" nonsense. Nope. No one is entitled to a relationship with my children unless they maintain a healthy relationship with me. Period.
It appears that Nancy is doing her best to do this. IF everything happened the way Bryan has said, Nancy should thank her lucky stars to have any sort of contact with them at all, because I would have nuked that relationship forever.
:roll:
JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

I can't believe nobody mentioned the stupid part where Bryan couldn't figure out if they announced Ollie's gender 3 or 4 years ago. Oliver was already born 3 years ago idiot!!

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Really they couldn't save that beach trip for the summer?!? Omg and they stayed at hotel Coronado? Anyone know how much the rooms are he got?!? Like are they really that bored they had to plan a beach trip when it's gloomy and cold? Lo

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

How sad that Ollie is almost 4 and doesn't know what a whale is?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:
lisag54 wrote:Long time reader/ first time posting so sorry if I mess this up. The in law stuff is very personal to me. I am in no way a Missy fan, but I feel like people are hard on her when it comes to Nancy and Bev. For some this is a stretch, but when they were talking about the chicken being gone Missy said she was probably starving, and Nancy quickly corrected her

I'm not on the Nancy bandwagon at all. I think choosing ANYONE over your kid makes you a crap parent.

But, I don't think she was belittling Missy. I think she was trying to reassure her.

I agree with you about Nancy choosing her husband over her son. But I think she knows she screwed up and is genuinely trying to be there in whatever way her son allows.
I have a shit relationship with my mom, so I understand him keeping her at arms length, if this is indeed the case. And I'm 100% against this weird notion of "whatever happened in the past, he should get over it so she can have a relationship with her grandkids" nonsense. Nope. No one is entitled to a relationship with my children unless they maintain a healthy relationship with me. Period.
It appears that Nancy is doing her best to do this. IF everything happened the way Bryan has said, Nancy should thank her lucky stars to have any sort of contact with them at all, because I would have nuked that relationship forever.
But _Bryan_ isn't the one who seems to have an uncomfortable relationship with his mom. They seem just fine. He went to help her when her husband died. If you haven't been in an abusive relationship, it's hard to understand the decisions people make. Bryan exaggerates things. Nobody but them knows the truth of what went on. And no matter what Nancy did, Bev certainly wasn't at fault. Missy can be downright rude to Bev. When Bev came to visit and they bought her the car, Bev tried to give her a hug goodbye, and said she loved her, and Missy said "yeah, OK" and turned away. She has no problem being lovey with Ellie and Natalia, or a slew of other people. Bryan has said that Bev helped raise him. And she's not responsible for any of Nancy's failings.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I agree with the above about Bryans mom. His story has never changed. It's remained consistent, even throughout meeting his dad and everything so I believe it did happen. As a mother myself I will never respect a woman who chooses someone over her child. Especially an abusive step-parent. Missy is not perfect, by far, and her parenting skills are clearly lacking, but at the root of it all, she's a good mom. She loves her children and I don't think Missy would ever put anyone before them.

If the relationship is strained, I'm sure there is good reason.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Well, that was a boring vlog. Only the Bumps could make a beautiful location like that boring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

No excuse for leaving Karma behind this time. I know it's probably the same as the Ollie/Finn situation; they know Luna is more of a moneymaker so they take her everywhere. And rehash the "they don't get along" thing over and over to cover it up.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

"Full, intact, and black." Haha. Anyone else? Just me? Okay.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

In the beginning of the vlog, Bryan says they ALL woke up from a nap. Then later, Missy says Ollie didn't nap.. so who was watching him? They probably slept and shoved him in the play room in front of the tv. Why do these people take so many naps??
Also, it's sad that Bryan's family is in town and instead of spending time with them--or at the very least, letting them spend time with Ollie and Finn--they leave to go to the beach with Missy's family.
Bryan saying who cares if he lets Ollie litter in the freaking ocean (cuz it was only $4!!) pisses me off.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

PostyMcPosterston wrote:"Full, intact, and black." Haha. Anyone else? Just me? Okay. Image

ImageImageImage I'm glad I'm not the only one.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

whys0seri0us wrote:I agree with the above about Bryans mom. His story has never changed. It's remained consistent, even throughout meeting his dad and everything so I believe it did happen. As a mother myself I will never respect a woman who chooses someone over her child. Especially an abusive step-parent. Missy is not perfect, by far, and her parenting skills are clearly lacking, but at the root of it all, she's a good mom. She loves her children and I don't think Missy would ever put anyone before them.

If the relationship is strained, I'm sure there is good reason.

His story has changed. He never said his stepdad abused him. That story has grown into he was an alcoholic/Nancy was an alcoholic etc etc. People project their unhealthy relationship with their parents onto it. The original story was that they had a huge fight and he left. Bryan was a lippy and bratty teen that wanted to live with his girlfriend. There could be parts of the story he's leaving out. Back before fame, he spoke well about his mom and how she raised him. He was also super close to his grandma, but Missy has always got visibly annoyed when he mentions her.

http://stillstandingmag.com/2013/06/deadbeat-dad/ (pre-fame Bryan)

Bryan has a good time with his mom and sister. They joke around, and he seems a lot happier and more at ease (the vlog with his first concert for example). When Missy is there, they are all more subdued. He can certainly decide what kind of relationship he wants to have with his mother, but I don't feel he's deciding at all. Missy and the Hollisters are clearly more important than Bryan's family, and I think a lot of that is because Missy wears the pants.

Like Nancy or not, that has to hurt that she sees B&M travelling to E&Js house so often instead of to see her. It has to hurt that their visits are always rushed because conveniently Missy has planned another trip and they will be leaving right away. I mean, it happens every time, so I'm sure Nancy knows it's all just an excuse.

I think Bryan's life would be a lot happier had he chosen a different wife. I don't think Missy saved Bryan at all.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:Image
The fat shaming has gotten to a new level. Seriously. Her mom isn't fat. Missy isn't even fat. She has a tummy. Maybe she pregnant, maybe she's put on a few pounds, who cares.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They spent at least $1000 on that hotel room. And they took Mimi and Papa but not Bev and Nancy?
Bryan needs a thesaurus so badly. Everything is "amazing".
And Missy was full of shit about Luna being allowed on the beach. Dogs are only allowed on Dog Beach, at the far north of the beach. And yes, it was important that Ollie threw the toy in the water. All Bryan cared about was that he had just bought the toy, not that it was littering or that an animal might eat it and die.
And my daughter is so pissed that they went to our favorite restaurant. We love Miguel's.
So gross that they put dog food all over the couch in the hotel room.
It's so sad how Bryan and Ollie look at the camera when they talk to each other.

Return to “Daily Bumps”