KKandBabyPayDay | Part 4

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by Pineapples »

And no way is Jackson ugly. He's a cute kid. Both of them are. And no I am NOT a jacksonista (you guys already know I'm a bitch lol)
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Jackson melted my heart in today's vlog. He even cried and looked concerned when khoa jumped in the pool. They need to show him like that more often. I think we can see more expression without that pacifier in his mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

For the record I don't think he is on the autistic spectrum. He's just not stimulated enough. The binky needs to GO!
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

As someone who lives/grew up in Florida we had a pool in our backyard. Not like Kerens but an above ground pool that you had to fill up with water. The water was cold but once you jumped in you quickly get over it. I would have killed to have a pool like hers growing up. Why don't they get a heater for their pool? As long as it's 80 degrees and above in Florida it's fine to go swimming or to the beach. It's more ideal when it's in the 90s though but her complaining is getting old.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Amanda-L wrote:I live in a small town in England, there's never been anything for kids here, save for a few local play parks, so if you want to do anything else with your little ones you have to go out of town. For me, when I was growing up the weekends were family time. We'd all pile in the car armed with a boot full of food and anything else we'd need, and drive out for the day. I try and do the same for my daughter now, pretty much most parents here who are fortunate to have Saturday and Sunday free will head out. I've never been an active person, but I love taking my daughter and her cousins places. We often go to the same places I went to as a kid, it's a good excuse to relive your childhood whilst watching your own children experience life. It's always been weird to me that they haven't ever done anything as a family, except for shopping.They say they vlog for the memories, but they're not really making any meaningful memories together. Go out and experience life with your children. Jackson has already missed out on so much because Keren chooses to play hermit and sit festering at home.
Same. Were from an EXTREMELY small town so we do what we can to get our kids out. Even if it involves driving 3 hrs to the closest zoo. Theyre in freakin Orlando. There are literally so many things to do there. We spent 2 weeks in FL and are busy every single day. Downtown disney is free and would be so good to get them out and walking around. It just boggles my mind that they stay home so much. When they do venture out its to Khoa's restaurant.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Pineapples wrote:For the record I don't think he is on the autistic spectrum. He's just not stimulated enough. The binky needs to GO!
Agreed. Ive read a lot about autism. I think that binky hides a lot of his emotions as well as prevents him from talking.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

noone called jackson autistic? lol. people were saying he isnt stimulated enough and has the binky in too much so that he doesnt speak or show emotions bc of that..and i dont recall anyone saying he or landon are ugly. just that his teeth are horrid.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unknowngirly wrote:u quickly get over it. I would have killed to have a pool like hers growing up. Why don't they get a heater for their pool? As long as it's 80 degrees and above in Florida it's fine to go swim
EXACTLY! also the pool lays in the sun most of the day and they have that wraparound thing that traps some heat in...i'm sure it can't be that cold. i just dont get why khoa is sooo obsessed with it and does so much for it now if they don't plan on swimming till summer..
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:noone called jackson autistic? lol. people were saying he isnt stimulated enough and has the binky in too much so that he doesnt speak or show emotions bc of that..and i dont recall anyone saying he or landon are ugly. just that his teeth are horrid.
In the ok vs. kk thread a bunch of people said they thought he was on the autism spectrum. And several people have called Both kids unfortunate. I think both kids are adorable.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Orlando does get in the high 70s to mid 80s during the day but look at the nighttime temps. I live in Georgia and grew up with a pool in my backyard (my dad is obsessed with it just like khoa) and we don't swim till May when it is in the 90s and heats it up to a comfortable temp. I hate swimming in a cold pool it is miserable to me. Even the daily bumps don't swim in their pool in the winter in Southern California and they swim every single day in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 8d740e.jpg[/img]
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Right that's why I said it's ideal when it's in the 90s. But in days like today when it's in the 80s and not windy it's perfect for pool days too
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unknowngirly wrote:Right that's why I said it's ideal when it's in the 90s. But in days like today when it's in the 80s and not windy it's perfect for pool days too
And I said I don't swim till it's in the 90s. maybe for a week straight.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Right that's why I said it's ideal when it's in the 90s. But in days like today when it's in the 80s and not windy it's perfect for pool days too
And I said I don't swim till it's in the 90s. maybe for a week straight.

Ok? I'm not disagreeing with you
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:noone called jackson autistic? lol. people were saying he isnt stimulated enough and has the binky in too much so that he doesnt speak or show emotions bc of that..and i dont recall anyone saying he or landon are ugly. just that his teeth are horrid.
In the ok vs. kk thread a bunch of people said they thought he was on the autism spectrum. And several people have called Both kids unfortunate. I think both kids are adorable.

waiiiit there's an ok vs kk thread?! what is it called?!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

so i stumbled upon this video of a new momma and the contrast between her and OK and KK is INSANE! She looks like she follows safe sleeping guidelines and she cleans and changes her baby and pays attention to him like she should! there really is no excuse for why keren or kyra dont do this!
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

waiiiit there's an ok vs kk thread?! what is it called?!
its here http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=242&t=10450
whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whiterose90 »

You can tell that Keren likes Landon best right now because he's an infant who just eats, sleeps and poops. When she mentioned the other day that Jackson & Landon are "so different" I laughed. Soon Landon will also be a toddler running around & high energy & she will be suffering from her baby blues again.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I don't daily watch them but are they ever going to get a safety gate around the pool? I thought on the house tour they said something about getting one but maybe I missed them explaining why.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

They said they have to wait for the custom one to be built or something like that

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HarlowCarlo wrote:They said they have to wait for the custom one to be built or something like that

it shouldnt take this long to get it...they're making excuses

Return to “KKandBabyJ”