JesssFam: Facing Reality w/ Daiquiris & Taco Bell (Part 87)

whattheactual
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Facing Reality w/ Daiquiris & Taco Bell (Part

Unread post by whattheactual »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:There's just something shitty about a stay at home dad, aka primary caregiver to two young kids, up and moving so far away. I get that sometimes fathers have to move for whatever reason, but for Chris to go from taking care of his kids full time to seeing them a few times a month is real weird to me.

Most of the stay at home moms that I know have fully devoted their lives to their kids. Being a mom and caretaker is their full time job, and I can't see them shrugging the kids off on their working husbands and moving far away. When you think about it that way, with the genders reversed, just imagine how a mother that did that would be vilified.
But if he really was a stay at home dad with no income, then after the divorce he would have to move away to live with someone else because he couldn't afford to live on his own. I also don't think chris was a stay at home dad by choice. I think it was more because ashley had a job and chris didn't and couldn't find one at the time.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I know this is way OT but RIP Bill Paxton. I'm so upset by this it's so sad.

Anyway back to your usual snark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

The way I see it,Jess buying a house can only be a good thing in terms of something different to watch because there is only so much footage of the golden child I can handle,I'm really enjoying Hillary from my so called home,who has recently bought a house and is fixing it up,but I can't imagine Jess doing anything as in depth...maybe buying a few tacky home decor pieces but I guess we will see soon enough

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

Wasn't it stated in their divorce records when he was trying to go after Ashley for spousal support that he was unemployed for the past three months and unable to find work at the time.
I get that he moved in with his parents but wasn't he also crashing on some friends couch at some point? The documents also stated that in his terms had the boys 28% of the time. In Ashleys terms, he was inconsistent with seeing T&C and would disappear for a while. I personally don't get people praising him for seeing T&C, in my opinion, he isn't much better than Drake. If it wasn't for Jess trying to portray the perfect family, I don't see him really making an effort. He's also stated that he drives down on Friday and spends the night at his grandma's, I believe. Why doesn't he just stay down there for a weekend or even rent a motel room and spend quality time with T&C down there. Instead of driving them 12 hours over the weekend. He would probably be saving a fortune in gas especially if they did trade in his car for the durango.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

dancingfireflame wrote:Wasn't it stated in their divorce records when he was trying to go after Ashley for spousal support that he was unemployed for the past three months and unable to find work at the time.
I get that he moved in with his parents but wasn't he also crashing on some friends couch at some point? The documents also stated that in his terms had the boys 28% of the time. In Ashleys terms, he was inconsistent with seeing T&C and would disappear for a while. I personally don't get people praising him for seeing T&C, in my opinion, he isn't much better than Drake. If it wasn't for Jess trying to portray the perfect family, I don't see him really making an effort. He's also stated that he drives down on Friday and spends the night at his grandma's, I believe. Why doesn't he just stay down there for a weekend or even rent a motel room and spend quality time with T&C down there. Instead of driving them 12 hours over the weekend. He would probably be saving a fortune in gas especially if they did trade in his car for the durango.

I wonder how the boys do the following Monday at school after staying at Jessica's for the weekend. My in laws always try to convince my son to spend the night during the week and I have to check them because during the week I want him home so I know he ate good and showered and rested for school the next day. I'm sure T&C are tired af on Sunday night. I can't imagine how Ashley feels Monday morning trying to wake them up from a very deep sleep I'm sure.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

dancingfireflame wrote:Wasn't it stated in their divorce records when he was trying to go after Ashley for spousal support that he was unemployed for the past three months and unable to find work at the time.

That would be awesome if Chris stayed where the boys are living so he could just spend alone time with them, but he's married to Jessica, the attention whore. She wants C&T to be at her house so she can show off to the world their ~blended family~ Image

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

violet-kelsey black wrote:

That would be awesome if Chris stayed where the boys are living so he could just spend alone time with them, but he's married to Jessica, the attention whore. She wants C&T to be at her house so she can show off to the world their ~blended family~ Image

Also, hows that fair to addie?
cosypenguin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cosypenguin »

whattheactual wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:

I don't think they meant that, I think they meant instead of travelling back just staying the weekend down there.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

cosypenguin wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote: That would be awesome if Chris stayed where the boys are living so he could just spend alone time with them, but he's married to Jessica, the attention whore. She wants C&T to be at her house so she can show off to the world their ~blended family~ Image

I don't think they meant that, I think they meant instead of travelling back just staying the weekend down there.
That's exactly what I mean. Even if he only did once in a while, I'm sure it would mean the world to them. Take them to the park, or to the movies. It seems like they endure a 12 hour drive in a weekend just to be cooped up in Jess' house.
Jess can manage all the kids without Chris for one weekend.
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Ya OK he was a stay at home dad, remember the knife incident where Jess said he was coming home from "work" and he found his wife "cheating".

I believe the stay at home dad story more than thet coming home from work story but still I don't believe anything Jessica says, she probably doesn't even know, she barely knows him.
They've been together almost three years haven't they? Sure their marriage was shotgun but I'm sure she knows him *fairly* well.. or something lol

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

dancingfireflame wrote:
cosypenguin wrote:
whattheactual wrote:

That's exactly what I mean. Even if he only did once in a while, I'm sure it would mean the world to them. Take them to the park, or to the movies. It seems like they endure a 12 hour drive in a weekend just to be cooped up in Jess' house.
Jess can manage all the kids without Chris for one weekend.[/quote]
Ya, but how is that fair to addie to have her dad gone every couple weekends to go see her old brothers without her? Addie is just as much chris' child and she needs him, especially in her early years to develope a strong bond. Also, maybe T&C want to see their step-mom, step-siblings and little sister. They seem to really love them. Plus some kids love the car, I know I did as a child.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

Yes people, stfu, Tommy and Caden LOVE spending 12 hours in a car every other weekend and Addie not seeing her dad for a few days a month, is the same with T and C not seing their dad 27-28 days a month :lol: Even though their mom said they hate the long drives, she's lying. The boys love it. What 7 and 5 year old don't love being in a car for 6 hours on a Sunday and then get home and have to get ready for school on Monday. :roll: sarcasm. duh.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Ya, but how is that fair to addie to have her dad gone every couple weekends to go see her old brothers without her? Addie is just as much chris' child and she needs him, especially in her early years to develope a strong bond. Also, maybe T&C want to see their step-mom, step-siblings and little sister. They seem to really love them. Plus some kids love the car, I know I did as a child.[/quote]
I think at some point Addie will be able to go with Chris to see T+C. Plus, I highly doubt Chris being gone for a couple weekends here and there will affect their bond. Addie sees Chris everyday and most weekends. Its the bond between the boys and Chris that should be the concern, considering they're not together the majority of the time.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

dancingfireflame wrote:
cosypenguin wrote:
whattheactual wrote:

Jess can manage all the kids without Chris for one weekend.[/quote]
whattheactual wrote:Ya, but how is that fair to addie to have her dad gone every couple weekends to go see her old brothers without her? Addie is just as much chris' child and she needs him, especially in her early years to develope a strong bond. Also, maybe T&C want to see their step-mom, step-siblings and little sister. They seem to really love them. Plus some kids love the car, I know I did as a child.
The quotes are probably messed up...

How about doing both? From time to time, instead of doing all this car trip, why doesn't he stay with the boys there (one weekend a month/every 2 months for instance). I don't feel like Chris see the boys every 2 weeks and even if it was the case I don't see how "unfair" it would be for Addie to not see him 2 weekends during a month, Chris lives with Addie so let's not compare the boys with her, they almost never see him compared with Addie. But I think they should do both because even if the boys like the car, and they need to see their sister (if they want to have a real bond), from time to time it would be less tiring for the boys if Chris stayed with them where they live with their mom and they wouldn't have to share their father with 6 other children so I think he should do that one weekend a month or every two months...
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

te4cup wrote:
MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Ya OK he was a stay at home dad, remember the knife incident where Jess said he was coming home from "work" and he found his wife "cheating".

I believe the stay at home dad story more than thet coming home from work story but still I don't believe anything Jessica says, she probably doesn't even know, she barely knows him.
They've been together almost three years haven't they? Sure their marriage was shotgun but I'm sure she knows him *fairly* well.. or something lol

I'm not sure how many single mothers would jump to marry a guy with that history. He admitted he took out the knife didn't he? Maybe the explanation he gave Jess was true, maybe it wasn't but I think a lot of mothers would have always wondered in the back of their minds, if not for them then for the kids "What if..." and would have probably hesitated to marry him. But since Jess seemed to be in a hurry(I mean, Drake left at the end of January and she was already with Chris in september if not earlier?)...I don't know, not everyone pulls out a knife no matter what the situation(you know, barring something like someone threatening their lives/kids/family). I hope she's right about Chris, for the kids' sake(and her own, I don't wish any harm on her).
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I love how in the big announcement video, Landen is just trailing around behind Jess somewhere when they are leaving Target.. she just casually says "come on Landen" once or twice. He's not even 3! One wrong move and kid could be hit by a car. Hold your toddlers hand, Jess. Smh.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Why can't Ashely just come on here and tell us everything about Chris?! I want to know more about that creep and I really want to know how the boys feel about their dad living far away just to play house.

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

He only has the boys one weekend a month I thought. But like I said, he doesn't have to do it every weekend he has with them. Even once every few months would be a nice break for them. I don't see how It's not fair to Addie, she lives with him and sees him everyday. I'm sure T&C don't so much as even get a call from Stabby the rest of the month.

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

violet-kelsey black wrote:Why can't Ashely just come on here and tell us everything about Chris?! I want to know more about that creep and I really want to know how the boys feel about their dad living far away just to play house.

Jess creeps here. I'm sure if she did Jess would be so quick to screenshot and threaten court. Just like she did to Drake with his Truth video. I'm curious, as well. Didn't someone try inviting her in the past?

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

sofreakingnotok wrote:Yes people, stfu, Tommy and Caden LOVE spending 12 hours in a car every other weekend and Addie not seeing her dad for a few days a month, is the same with T and C not seing their dad 27-28 days a month :lol: Even though their mom said they hate the long drives, she's lying. The boys love it. What 7 and 5 year old don't love being in a car for 6 hours on a Sunday and then get home and have to get ready for school on Monday. :roll: sarcasm. duh.
My kids are around their age and they hate car rides. In fact I don't know any kids around that age who enjoy them.

Return to “JesssFam”