JesssFam: Facing Reality w/ Daiquiris & Taco Bell (Part 87)

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Facing Reality w/ Daiquiris & Taco Bell (Part

Unread post by Midia »

haizy wrote:late to the bedroom situation but here's what I think:

Lilia should get her own room at first and being the star child she will anyways. sharing with Addelyn will be chaotic and there's a large age gap. when Lilia's 17, Addelyn is going to be 10. maybe they can share later on but not now.

twins SHARE. people here need to shut the hell up about splitting the twins up! it makes no sense. I'm a twin. I shared my ENTIRE TIME AT HOME because not every kid could get their own room. I had siblings who got their own room, but I didn't mind. I know my sister and have spent my entire life with her. it's better to share a space with a twin. you understand each other, and if you're same gender borrow clothes and may have the same interests. and ummm they're twins? they love each other? they'll WANT to share!

Tommy and Caden should get their own room. even if they're not always there they should have a room there 100% that the other kids can't mess up and they have their own space​. maybe it could serve as a study room or a spare room/guest room as well but somewhere to keep stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if Landen ends up sharing with the twins, or Addelyn. but Addelyn is queen so she might get her own room.

with everyone except Lilia sharing that is 5-6 bedrooms including the master. and there should be at least 2 full baths, preferably 3.

in my house my living situation was: top floor, a master and master bath for my mom and stepdad, my youngest two brothers shared a room (one of them my biological and the other my stepbrother) because they were close in age, only six months apart. my step brother who was two years younger and my stepsister got their own rooms. the three boys all had one bathroom and the three girls had another and our parents had a master. that's 5 bedrooms including the master for 6 kids.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Please, I am all about sharing opinion (and yours is interesting too because you're a twin) but everyone has a right to have one too. Maybe some the persons who think they should have their own room are twins too but don't have the same experience you have so let's stay polite if we can...
I don't have a twin but my opinion is, IF they have the possibility to have their own room, Jess should just ask them what they want, if not, they are closer to one another in age (obviously :D ) so they can share.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Gotta say.....for all of you saying how much Addie looks like Chris.....I just do NOT see it!!! And I've tried. I don't see Chris in that girl AT ALL. Like, to the point where I have wondered if Chris is really her father. I just do not see any of him in her. I think she definitely looks like Jesss. But even when I try really hard to see Chris in her.....I can't.

And also....where the hell does the blonde hair come from? Because if she's not a red-head, shouldn't her hair be brown since Chris's hair is Brown? Like, Addie's hair is very blonde looking. If Chris really is her real father, where does the super light blonde hair come from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
My mother has brown hair, my dad has jet black hair, my oldest brother has brown hair, my second oldest brother is blonde and I'm a red head lol genetics are crazy
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Why can't Ashely just come on here and tell us everything about Chris?! I want to know more about that creep and I really want to know how the boys feel about their dad living far away just to play house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maybe Ashley doesn't know about this site..
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

I don't really see the problem with discussing the room distribution; it has become relevant again now that we know they're moving into a new house, plus there's a few new people that joined, and just in general I feel like new interesting points are raised on the topic regularly :). I only have one sibling and have never had to share a room so I find it quite interesting to hear different stories.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:Why can't Ashely just come on here and tell us everything about Chris?! I want to know more about that creep and I really want to know how the boys feel about their dad living far away just to play house.

Well then someone should invite her over ;)

haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

Midia wrote:

Lilia should get her own room at first and being the star child she will anyways. sharing with Addelyn will be chaotic and there's a large age gap. when Lilia's 17, Addelyn is going to be 10. maybe they can share later on but not now.

twins SHARE. people here need to shut the hell up about splitting the twins up! it makes no sense. I'm a twin. I shared my ENTIRE TIME AT HOME because not every kid could get their own room. I had siblings who got their own room, but I didn't mind. I know my sister and have spent my entire life with her. it's better to share a space with a twin. you understand each other, and if you're same gender borrow clothes and may have the same interests. and ummm they're twins? they love each other? they'll WANT to share!

Tommy and Caden should get their own room. even if they're not always there they should have a room there 100% that the other kids can't mess up and they have their own space​. maybe it could serve as a study room or a spare room/guest room as well but somewhere to keep stuff.

I wouldn't be surprised if Landen ends up sharing with the twins, or Addelyn. but Addelyn is queen so she might get her own room.

with everyone except Lilia sharing that is 5-6 bedrooms including the master. and there should be at least 2 full baths, preferably 3.

in my house my living situation was: top floor, a master and master bath for my mom and stepdad, my youngest two brothers shared a room (one of them my biological and the other my stepbrother) because they were close in age, only six months apart. my step brother who was two years younger and my stepsister got their own rooms. the three boys all had one bathroom and the three girls had another and our parents had a master. that's 5 bedrooms including the master for 6 kids.

Please, I am all about sharing opinion (and yours is interesting too because you're a twin) but everyone has a right to have one too. Maybe some the persons who think they should have their own room are twins too but don't have the same experience you have so let's stay polite if we can...
I don't have a twin but my opinion is, IF they have the possibility to have their own room, Jess should just ask them what they want, if not, they are closer to one another in age (obviously :D ) so they can share.
lmao I'm saying that they're gonna end up sharing since not all kids can't get their own room. if all kids could get their own room, then by all means split them up. but they're not gonna be able to afford it.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Shawn2011 wrote:Ah, I can't believe we are going to do this again. Ten pages of how the bedrooms should be distributed and whether or not people shared when they were young. It's so boring. I know, I know, just skip it......
The more I think about this entire situation again, the more I get frustrated. I seriously think of just checking on here to see, whether she has moved out and moved in again, because I cannot see myself watching her dumb videos from last year, just with a different adress and her constant bla blah about how this will be her final home foooorever and ever until the day they die. Just like she bla blah'd about how Addy will be her last child.
I cannot see it and maybe I'm just painting the picture blacker than black (my intuition failed me about her and Chris), but I don't have a good feeling about her current decisions.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

haizy wrote:
Midia wrote:

lmao I'm saying that they're gonna end up sharing since not all kids can't get their own room. if all kids could get their own room, then by all means split them up. but they're not gonna be able to afford it.
And I don't disagree with you, my problem was when you said "people here need to shut the hell up about splitting the twins up", a "people need to think about the situation before saying the twins should be separated" for example would have been enough (sorry but when I read you comment I was wondering why you seem so angry about it). Otherwise,I agree I don't think they can afford for each kid to have their own room and the twins staying together seem logical since they have the same age, are both boys and (for the moment) seem to have a good relationship. My problem about Kaden and Kyson is that I think Jess dont give them enough individual time, i don't have a problem with them sharing a room.
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:

Even if she came and read here or does read here, I doubt she would comment and get involved with the discussion if she knows Jess reads here. She doesn't seem like she wants to be involved in the drama of Jess or her videos or anything like that.
And even if her and Jess don't like each other I doubt she would want to cause more trouble between them since they do coparent.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:

Didn't someone already invite her or send her a link? I think she replied and that's when she said that Jessica had blocked her from her social media. She probably wants nothing to do with them and only communicates with him because of a custody agreement.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I know if my kids were in that situation I wouldn't want to know more than I had to about the situation. The boys are loved by Jess and semi taken care of, I wouldn't want to see/know about her filthy house, hygiene habits, whorish ways.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 8de828.jpg[/img]

I think she should get a triple bunk bed made and have the twins and Landon share a room. My three boys share a room and it works great.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I think thats a horrible idea.. those 3 boys (even landen) always seem to get the short end of the stick. They are there the most (other than addie). If they put those 3 boys in one room and then give t&c a room to collect dust, i will be so pissed lol

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I wonder if T&C will be wth them during their summer vacation?
A_L_M

Unread post by A_L_M »

marshmallowfluf wrote:I think thats a horrible idea.. those 3 boys (even landen) always seem to get the short end of the stick. They are there the most (other than addie). If they put those 3 boys in one room and then give t&c a room to collect dust, i will be so pissed lol

They could just have a bedroom for the 3 boys with their beds and clothes, and then a separate playroom to keep and play with their toys in. Give the girls their own room because of their age difference and they can keep their own toys in their own rooms. Then T+C could have a dual-purpose room -2 beds and a dresser for the boys to share and then desks for homework/coloring (that can be used by anyone).
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

A triple bunk bed is an awful idea. How's that going to work when the kids are 10? 11? 15? How is she going to fit 3 beds in one rooms
Jess is stupid for having so many kids, there is not going to be room for 5/7 teenagers/preteens in one house. Pathetic

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

No matter what, I think we can all agree that if Jess was so concerned about having separate rooms for all her kids, she should have closed her legs a LOOOONG time ago.

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

I think Lilia and Addie should definitely share. If they both got their own rooms, that would be blatant favoritism IMO(but I unfortunately could see it happening). I don't think the age gap is big enough that it would be terrible for them to share a room. That would be a valid point Lilia was in high school and was expected to share with a baby/toddler. There is also a pretty large age gap between Caden and Landen (4.5 years I believe) but everyone seems to think that them sharing is fine, which I agree with. Basically, there is never going to be an ideal room situation because Jess is on a quest to repopulate the earth. The bottom line is, unless Chris and Jess can somehow afford an 8-bedroom house, the kids are going to have to share.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I'm done thinking about it. It's her mess to deal with. I'll come back when the topic changes.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

prettyll wrote:I'm done thinking about it. It's her mess to deal with. I'll come back when the topic changes.
It's gonna come back up when she explains the room situation after she shows the house lol

Return to “JesssFam”