BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

Unread post by smom12 »

I think Aria would look absolutely ADORABLE in a top bun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
exracer
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by exracer »

kalipali wrote:
exracer wrote:I hate doing hair and am not good at it. I wear a messy bun every day. My daughter gets a barrette to keep her hair out of her eyes and an occasional ponytail when she's going to gymnastics/dance. My daughter has wild hair and loves to spray it with water and brush it herself (and has only sort of outgrown coloring it with watercolors or washable markers, haha). Maybe Aria likes her hair that way? I can't knock Britney for not being more creative with preschooler hair. Girls this age can be very opinionated about how it's done, too.
Except we've seen Britney's sister do Aria's hair nicely with different types of braids/up do's/other hairstyles and Aria never seems bothered by it. It's just a shame Britney doesn't try harder. Not everyone can be a pro hair stylist (I am far from knowing any intricate hair do's), but she rarely mixes it up from that dumb, silly looking side ponytail. It's been that way for years. Like others have suggested, she could put half of Aria's hair up into a pony tail, if that's all Britney has time/patience for. That would at least look a little better, and he something different, than the constant little pony tail on the side of her face.
My daughter used to let people (grandma, aunts) do intricate braids and such but would cry if I even brushed her hair. I dunno, this just seems nitpicky. It's just hair. Aria always looks clean and presentable. I guess some people would freak if they saw my daughter in public. Moms don't need to "try harder" at every little thing, especially something as insignificant as pretty hair. I feel like we have enough pressure to be perfect. People here complain about Britney trying to be perfect all the time, so I'm guessing if she did elaborate hairstyles then people would complain about that, too. I'd rather see her try harder at getting the kids out doing fun stuff.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

When Aria was getting long enough hair to do things with I remember Brit stating she didn't really know what to do with hair and that still shows. I also do not know much to do with hair. I can braid and do pony tails and that is about it. Nothing wrong with that. It isn't like Aria looks messy.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I'm sorry if she can't take the time out to learn to put it in a proper pony tail she needs to get it cut into a low maintenance hairstyle.

I have a 4 year old and if I didn't do her hair just because she said ouch or cried she would never get it done. She had no choice but to sit there and let me do what I need to do to it and she's got curly hair that gets to tangled.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

BUT it seems Britney doesn't grow WITH her children. Look how she said she's JUST now getting her "boy" terminology down? If AT THE TIME she didn't know what to do with her growing hair, that's fine, but by now she STILL doesn't know what to do with it? We always compliment her on knowing her children's individuality but she treats them all like their still only 2 years old. I can't imagine Nolan being 5/6 years old and her saying he still likes Paw Patrol.

My son loved Yo Gabba Gabba at 2 and now at 5 loves Legos and super heroes. Britney doesn't even know or shows interest in learning superheroes for Nolan.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BY NOW she should have atleast learned a simple French braid.
Upallnight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Upallnight »

Blackswan wrote:BY NOW she should have atleast learned a simple French braid.
I have to defend Britney on this one. I've been trying to learn to French braid since I was a kid. I've watched video tutorials, had people show me in person, and practiced on my daughter. It's just not something I've been able to learn.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I'm sorry if she can't take the time out to learn to put it in a proper pony tail she needs to get it cut into a low maintenance hairstyle.

I have a 4 year old and if I didn't do her hair just because she said ouch or cried she would never get it done. She had no choice but to sit there and let me do what I need to do to it and she's got curly hair that gets to tangled.

I didn't like accessories, even a slide and if my mum put them in I'd take them out , my mother wasn't about to cut it as I had gorgeous hair .
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Upallnight wrote:
Blackswan wrote:BY NOW she should have atleast learned a simple French braid.
I have to defend Britney on this one. I've been trying to learn to French braid since I was a kid. I've watched video tutorials, had people show me in person, and practiced on my daughter. It's just not something I've been able to learn.

Well it doesn't have to be a french braid but what about pig tails? There are ALOT of hairstyles for girls that are simple and don't require braid(s).
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Is this REALLY that hard? I don't have a daughter and only see my goddaughter a few times within a couple of months and I can do this. And like another lady here my hair usually stays in a messy bun.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I don't really give a shit about aria's hair lol but if Britney can teach herself how to do her bad makeup she can teach herself some hairstyles for aria
Pgm2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pgm2016 »

So I just saw her snapchat it looks like Arias hair is pulled half up or something a little different. Does it look that way to anyone else?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I don't really give a shit about aria's hair lol but if Britney can teach herself how to do her bad makeup she can teach herself some hairstyles for aria
She might need a few more lessons on that lol
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Blackswan wrote:Is this REALLY that hard? I don't have a daughter and only see my goddaughter a few times within a couple of months and I can do this. And like another lady here my hair usually stays in a messy bun.
To be fair, someone mentioned why Brit couldn't let Aria scroll through different hairstyles and let her pick one. Sure that particular hairstyle isn't all that hard, but Brit shouldn't get knocked cuz she can't do that many.
Hell, maybe she can actually do all these hairstyles and just doesn't want to.
Aria always looks presentable (even with that lame half pony) Brit may just not care about fancy hairdos and things like that. I always agree with those that say Jess treats her kids like accessories. Always with the matchy matchy stupid outfits, does cute, intricate hairstyles for Lilia, etc. all while trying to pretend she's a super Pinterest mom. It's annoying as hell cuz we know Jess doesn't have her shit together like that no matter how cute she does Lilias hair. Lol
I can respect that Britney keeps her kids appearance a lot more lowkey. I'm not sure that's the word I'm looking for, but I think you get what I'm saying.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I'm sorry if she can't take the time out to learn to put it in a proper pony tail she needs to get it cut into a low maintenance hairstyle.

I was just going to say this!
My daughter still doesnt hve much hair so I haven't been able to do much more than ponytails, and I am not a huge fan of bows, so I dont know if I will be great at doing her hair when she is Arias age BUT I also wont be keeping her hair that long especially if I cannot maintain it!
A top pony/messy bun would look really sweet on Aria but really a cute shoulder length bob would be perfect on her.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaliyah_uk wrote:

I didn't like accessories, even a slide and if my mum put them in I'd take them out , my mother wasn't about to cut it as I had gorgeous hair .
She doesn't have to hack it off but she could give her bangs or something to where she wouldn't have to put that little bit in that side pony tail.

dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

Are ya'll really nitpicking over a preschoolers hair?? It's HAIR. It's brushed, clean, and out of her face. Ya'll act like the child is so deprived. I rarely do my daughters hair up nice because she's 4 and it's ruined within an hour.
Also, I think most of the hairstyles Jess does on Lilia look ridiculous.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Um, she's boring as shit so yeah we are.

Find something else more interesting to talk about and we will gladly jump on board.

I'm so SICK and TIRED of people coming on here criticizing wtf we talk about. If you don't like it don't read here. Fuck.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't care if you don't do your child's hair but I sure as hell am doing my 4 year olds hair even if it gets messed up in 10 min. She will let me know if i forget to do it and she hates having it done. She know has to be done.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dailyblahblahblah wrote:Are ya'll really nitpicking over a preschoolers hair?? It's HAIR. It's brushed, clean, and out of her face. Ya'll act like the child is so deprived. I rarely do my daughters hair up nice because she's 4 and it's ruined within an hour.
Also, I think most of the hairstyles Jess does on Lilia look ridiculous.

Girl BYE.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”