KKandBabyPayDay | Part 4

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by Pineapples »

More groceries that they will never use. She was home all day yet didn't think to throw a meal in the crock pot?
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Keren doesn't go anywhere in general but especially if khoas mom is there. If I remember correctly khoas mom wasn't at Landon's baby shower. I don't remember if khoas brother was there either but it's his first baby they could have made the effort to attend. Maybe khoa didn't go because it was a women only baby shower? Some people still do that. I can't really see khoa skipping it for no reason he's so polite.
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Haha, I never watched any of Keren's haul videos, but if those are the same nappies that she was sent then that's just scuzzy! I wonder if anything else she gifted to them was also given to her by someone else? After she had the cheek to ask for so many expensive items for her second baby shower I don't know how she dare give nappies, that she got for free, as a present. Sure, they may come in handy, but when it's your first baby don't you tend to already get stocked up on all of those things anyway? I know I did - I had one cupboard filled with boxes of nappies, wipes and bath stuff. I ended up donating quite a few packs of newborn nappies because I hadn't realised how many I'd stocked up on. If the nappies were a brand that Keren didn't want to use then why couldn't she have donated them to a local food bank or something? Places like that are always in need of baby stuff, not just food.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Unknowngirly wrote:Keren doesn't go anywhere in general but especially if khoas mom is there. If I remember correctly khoas mom wasn't at Landon's baby shower. I don't remember if khoas brother was there either but it's his first baby they could have made the effort to attend. Maybe khoa didn't go because it was a women only baby shower? Some people still do that. I can't really see khoa skipping it for no reason he's so polite.
Khoas mother and brother were both at Keren's. his Mom mad pho out on the patio.
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

Have to admit I understand keren not going to the baby shower when she'd be there with khoa's mum without khoa there, especially with their history together they probably are still awkward around each other, also maybe her sister was meant to be there earlier but was delayed or something hence why her sisters son went out with khoa maybe? That's just an idea but either way I understand keren not going haha

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Keren doesn't go anywhere in general but especially if khoas mom is there. If I remember correctly khoas mom wasn't at Landon's baby shower. I don't remember if khoas brother was there either but it's his first baby they could have made the effort to attend. Maybe khoa didn't go because it was a women only baby shower? Some people still do that. I can't really see khoa skipping it for no reason he's so polite.
Khoas mother and brother were both at Keren's. his Mom mad pho out on the patio.
You're talking about Landon's shower right? They never mention her being outside or show her being there at all. Not even when they were opening gifts. I don't remember seeing his brother there either. I know his sisters went.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Newuser12345 wrote:Have to admit I understand keren not going to the baby shower when she'd be there with khoa's mum without khoa there, especially with their history together they probably are still awkward around each other, also maybe her sister was meant to be there earlier but was delayed or something hence why her sisters son went out with khoa maybe? That's just an idea but either way I understand keren not going haha

Would anyone mind summing up what happened between them both? The Dear mother in law video has been deleted. The draw my life makes Keren seem super immature. Something about a fight because Khoas mom wanted Keren to move the car and she was too busy sleeping to get up. How she was kicked out while pregnant. Im sorry but who plans a pregnancy when you dont live on your own?
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Unknowngirly wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
You're talking about Landon's shower right? They never mention her being outside or show her being there at all. Not even when they were opening gifts. I don't remember seeing his brother there either. I know his sisters went.
Ok I just went back in vlogs and Im def wrong. I dont see either of them there. I must be thinking of Khoa's birthday where his mom came over and made him that soup.
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Rkp65i wrote:
Newuser12345 wrote:Have to admit I understand keren not going to the baby shower when she'd be there with khoa's mum without khoa there, especially with their history together they probably are still awkward around each other, also maybe her sister was meant to be there earlier but was delayed or something hence why her sisters son went out with khoa maybe? That's just an idea but either way I understand keren not going haha

Would anyone mind summing up what happened between them both? The Dear mother in law video has been deleted. The draw my life makes Keren seem super immature. Something about a fight because Khoas mom wanted Keren to move the car and she was too busy sleeping to get up. How she was kicked out while pregnant. Im sorry but who plans a pregnancy when you dont live on your own?
I can't remember everything but I think it was something like khoa parked his car in the way of his mums and he was at work or something, so khoa's mum woke keren up in the middle of the night (when she was pregnant) by banging on her door and shouting at her for khoa's car being parked in the way, but because keren couldn't do anything about it e.g. move the car, she's stayed in her room and rang khoa to sort the argument out, then I think khoa's mum kicked them out because of it and said she wouldn't count Jackson as her grandson. I agree it was strange but keren made it seem that khoa's mum sort of guaranteed them a place to live for as long as they needed before she got pregnant. Bare in mind khoa has never said anything about this argument so we don't know both sides of the story only keren's.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Every time that argument between keren and khoas mom is brought up I find it so strange too. I have so many questions. Like where was khoa if his car was there? Why didn't keren just talk to his mom and explain? How do you disown a grandson over that? Lol

She seems like a tough mother in law and we know keren is a super bitch. I'd probably end up kicking her out of my house too tbh
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unknowngirly wrote:Every time that argument between keren and khoas mom is brought up I find it so strange too. I have so many questions. Like where was khoa if his car was there? Why didn't keren just talk to his mom and explain? How do you disown a grandson over that? Lol

She seems like a tough mother in law and we know keren is a super bitch. I'd probably end up kicking her out of my house too tbh
I think khoa was meant to be at work, I think khoa's mum comes across as quite strict, I think his family is quite traditional so I can imagine having his mum shouting at you in the middle of the night while you're pregnant wouldn't be nice. I seem to remember his dad said some harsh things about keren after this happened too, according to keren anyway.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Newuser12345 wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Every time that argument between keren and khoas mom is brought up I find it so strange too. I have so many questions. Like where was khoa if his car was there? Why didn't keren just talk to his mom and explain? How do you disown a grandson over that? Lol

I think khoa was meant to be at work, I think khoa's mum comes across as quite strict, I think his family is quite traditional so I can imagine having his mum shouting at you in the middle of the night while you're pregnant wouldn't be nice. I seem to remember his dad said some harsh things about keren after this happened too, according to keren anyway.

Where was he working back then that he had to work overnight? I thought he only worked at the restaurant. I agree his mom seems super strict and I wouldn't like it either. But that's the thing when you're staying at someone else's house you need to be respectful if not you can leave. Even if they are acting unreasonable. Like someone mentioned earlier it's irresponsible to plan a pregnancy when you have no where to stay.

I'm blessed my mother in law is the most laid back person and so nice!
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Newuser12345 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

I can't remember everything but I think it was something like khoa parked his car in the way of his mums and he was at work or something, so khoa's mum woke keren up in the middle of the night (when she was pregnant) by banging on her door and shouting at her for khoa's car being parked in the way, but because keren couldn't do anything about it e.g. move the car, she's stayed in her room and rang khoa to sort the argument out, then I think khoa's mum kicked them out because of it and said she wouldn't count Jackson as her grandson. I agree it was strange but keren made it seem that khoa's mum sort of guaranteed them a place to live for as long as they needed before she got pregnant. Bare in mind khoa has never said anything about this argument so we don't know both sides of the story only keren's.

Okay. I thought it was during the day that she was sleeping and the car had to be moved.
falalalala1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by falalalala1 »

Soooo I don't know how these threads work but it seems like every 1000 post/40th page there seems to be a new thread. Is there gonna be a Part 5?
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unknowngirly wrote:
Newuser12345 wrote:

Where was he working back then that he had to work overnight? I thought he only worked at the restaurant. I agree his mom seems super strict and I wouldn't like it either. But that's the thing when you're staying at someone else's house you need to be respectful if not you can leave. Even if they are acting unreasonable. Like someone mentioned earlier it's irresponsible to plan a pregnancy when you have no where to stay.

Oh yeah I think he was working at the restaurant so maybe it was just late at night like midnight or as someone else said it might have been during the day, I just assumed it was at night because keren was sleeping.

Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

I also remember khoa saying in a video that sometimes he would sleep in the restaurant stock room, was that because they'd finishing cleaning so late and he'd have to be in work early in the morning so he would just stay there over night?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Khoa also mentioned that at that time the restaurant was open 24/7 bc they had quite a few night shift people come in to eat there and they were a new business so always stayed open
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah I just went and found the video it's called "super pregnant" where he said sometimes they'd stay open until 1-2 in the morning to make more money, so it's possible the argument with his mum happened in the early morning hours

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Newuser12345 wrote:

I'm blessed my mother in law is the most laid back person and so nice![/quote]
Oh yeah I think he was working at the restaurant so maybe it was just late at night like midnight or as someone else said it might have been during the day, I just assumed it was at night because keren was sleeping.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk[/quote]

She made the comment that she literally only got out of bed to eat and shower when pregnant with Jackson so who the heck knows what time it was lol
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Rkp65i wrote:
Newuser12345 wrote:

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk[/quote]

She made the comment that she literally only got out of bed to eat and shower when pregnant with Jackson so who the heck knows what time it was lol[/quote]
How do you always manage to mess up the quotes?

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”