YES THIS ONE OMG
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyPayDay. Part #4

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Could Keren possibly complain anymore about what Khoa bought at the grocery store?? At least he went.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Can we add "ray-men" to the long list of words keren can't pronounce lmao
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Seriously .. is she complaining because khoa got bread, jelly and peanut butter? Because she wanted those nasty ass pre-made frozen ones ..
Keren you are literally the laziest stay at home mom ever .. can't even make a pb&j
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

And she's made about the diapers?? Why is he still in swaddles ones with the "pee pee line"? You don't know how to tell when your 18 month old toddler peed? You have to check for a line? Ugh so annoying
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Jjsmommy wrote:And she's made about the diapers?? Why is he still in swaddles ones with the "pee pee line"? You don't know how to tell when your 18 month old toddler peed? You have to check for a line? Ugh so annoying
Im confused about the diaper issue. Landon will eventually be in a size 2. Toss them into the closet cor a month and he will be in them before you know it lol.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

According to snapchat they are at the park right now. I dont know if they read here or not but Im so happy for Jackson that they brought him out of the house for something fun today!
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

Rkp65i wrote:According to snapchat they are at the park right now. I dont know if they read here or not but Im so happy for Jackson that they brought him out of the house for something fun today!
I was just about to come on here and say the same thing! Nice to see the kids going out and keren getting dressed to go out, she looks happy to be out which is nice

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamaplus3 »

Sorry if it was discussed before but does Khoa friend live there too? Also, glad to see that Jackson is out the house!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

Mamaplus3 wrote:Sorry if it was discussed before but does Khoa friend live there too? Also, glad to see that Jackson is out the house!!

His friend is staying there, they haven't said why or for how long

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
falalalala1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by falalalala1 »

Super fucked up.. but

KKAndDrownTheBaby

(pool fence reference, don't bash me lol)
saranghae
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by saranghae »

Oh god, the ray-men... Lol. She actually admitted corn dogs, frozen PB&J sandwiches, and instant ramen were on her list of groceries. No offense, but who adds freaking corn dogs to a grocery list??? I mean really, you're not in college anymore... At least pick some healthy options for yourself. That stuff is complete garbage. You don't have to be a gourmet chef to put a piece of chicken or fish in the oven or on a frying pan. All that crapola after another chick-fil-a binge with the family.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Oh look y'all...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Mamaplus3 wrote:Sorry if it was discussed before but does Khoa friend live there too? Also, glad to see that Jackson is out the house!!

They mentioned that he was "crashing" there which i found super odd. You just move into your own home and Keren just gave birth. Not the time for a buddy to be sponging off of you. Clearly he doesnt buy his own food, weve seen Khoa buy him takeout, bring him to the restaurant multiple times and today he asked what he needed at the grocery. Keren mentioned she felt uncomfortable nursing around him which wouldnt fly with me. She should be abld to nurse in her own home without feeling uncomfortable. Where does he sleep? There home is only a 3 bedroom and they each have a room. Maybe upstaira in the loft area? The air mattress in Landons room is from her brother sleeping over. Just seems odd. If it were me, my friend would need to find a new plce to crash.
alliehaines
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alliehaines »

Rkp65i wrote:

They mentioned that he was "crashing" there which i found super odd. You just move into your own home and Keren just gave birth. Not the time for a buddy to be sponging off of you. Clearly he doesnt buy his own food, weve seen Khoa buy him takeout, bring him to the restaurant multiple times and today he asked what he needed at the grocery. Keren mentioned she felt uncomfortable nursing around him which wouldnt fly with me. She should be abld to nurse in her own home without feeling uncomfortable. Where does he sleep? There home is only a 3 bedroom and they each have a room. Maybe upstaira in the loft area? The air mattress in Landons room is from her brother sleeping over. Just seems odd. If it were me, my friend would need to find a new plce to crash.
Although I agree that makes for a tough living situation for them, I don't think we can say he just needs another place to crash because who knows what caused him to need to stay there. They normally seem to explain things but didnt mention it, so im assuming it was probably something personal he didnt want to share. With nursing however I do think Keren should able to feel comfortable in her own home, or anywhere for that matter, but i'm taking that as even more reason why it was probably necessary for him to stay with them.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

alliehaines wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

Although I agree that makes for a tough living situation for them, I don't think we can say he just needs another place to crash because who knows what caused him to need to stay there. They normally seem to explain things but didnt mention it, so im assuming it was probably something personal he didnt want to share. With nursing however I do think Keren should able to feel comfortable in her own home, or anywhere for that matter, but i'm taking that as even more reason why it was probably necessary for him to stay with them.

I guess Im selfish. I dont think Id let someone stay with me regardless of the situation after just having a new baby. #badfriend I know lol I usually spend my first 1-2 months topless and nursing 80% of the time lol.
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

alliehaines wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

I think its nice that there are helping him out. I would feel uncomfortable too though..
But maybe he is in a really bad situation and he helped them before too. I think on his personal channel he mentioned that he was preparing for a big competition (?) but then got injured. So maybe they helping him to get back on his feet...

Return to “KKandBabyJ”