• Advertisement

BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

Re: BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

Postby rhubarb93 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Okay this is my first time posting here. I've been watching Britney since before she was pregnant with Nolan and found this site in the last year. There was a point when I started to realise something was "off" with a lot of these YouTube mums/families but couldn't quite put my finger on it. Turns out you guys had been talking about it for years already and anyway it's made me see the light. Honestly I don't mind Britney as a person but she has seriously stunted her own growth and made her life and world so so small. If Aria really was an accident, it's absurd to me that she would go and have 2 more babies without first getting an education, expanding her social life and developing herself as a person. She has no interests other than shopping, cleaning and babies. I bet she hasn't a clue about what is going on in the world politically or socially and has no informed or intellectual opinion about anything - not even her own children's upbringing. Her house is so sterile I feel depressed looking at it through a screen, I cannot imagine how stifled her children must feel in that environment. The fact that she doesn't take them outside even for a WALK (God forbid they might breathe in germs from nature) or an educational excursion or out onto public transport or just to see the world beyond the four walls of their home is seriously concerning for all of their wellbeing. And this isn't just about her kids - but what 23 (22,24?)year old woman (I am 23) doesn't get out into the world? Meet new people? Travel, explore, live a little? That would have all been possible had she not conceived two more children on purpose. However even with 3 children she still has many opportunities to get out of the house or read a book, watch a documentary, read the news, have stinulating conversations with friends at dinner. And not to mention the fact that she will never get to experience working in a proper, outside-of-her-house workplace and all that comes with that. That to me is very concerning. With 3 kids now i worry that she is too deep, but she's going to have to start to make small but meaningful changes in her life if she wants to overcome this depression and constant filling of the void. Sorry about the rant... been holding that in for a while now lol
rhubarb93
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby js2013 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:47 pm

smom12 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I thought it was interesting in her snap that Ean was like getting ready for bed, then she pans to Harlow in her bed, Ean kissing Harlow and then leaving the room. I'm guessing he sleeping on the couch again.

Oh yes! I wanted to say this... Harlow was on "his" side of the bed, not the middle or closer to Bs side where there would be enough room for both of them. It definitely seemed like he was sleeping on the couch!

Nice to know she is using the dock a tot and the bassinet or anything...

She spoils her kids rotten. Sorry not sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also thought it was telling that Ean changed Nolan at night without B knowing. Seems like he sleeps downstairs with the monitor for Nolan and hes in charge of him while B stays in the bedroom with H amd takes care of her

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
js2013
Informer

Postby js2013 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:49 pm

Blackswan wrote:She missed out on the white floral one...I wonder why

Maybe the company sent it to her and didnt ask about which one she wanted?

js2013
Informer

Postby Lovehound11 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:07 pm

She tried so hard to be kkandbabyj in this vlog

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:44 pm

js2013 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:She missed out on the white floral one...I wonder why

Maybe the company sent it to her and didnt ask about which one she wanted?

I'm sure she wasn't happy about the "ugly black cart hammock" lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:45 pm

Lovehound11 wrote:She tried so hard to be kkandbabyj in this vlog

She's been trying extra hard lately to be cool girl but it isn't working. She just looks like an idiot.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:47 pm

Blackswan wrote:

She's been trying extra hard lately to be cool girl but it isn't working. She just looks like an idiot.

Some people can pull of the sarcastic/bitchy comments without actually coming across as a huge bitch (if that makes sense?) but B isnt one of them. It just makes her come across as insecure.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:57 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

Some people can pull of the sarcastic/bitchy comments without actually coming across as a huge bitch (if that makes sense?) but B isnt one of them. It just makes her come across as insecure.

It doesn't come naturally for her at all.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby tollorenza » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:37 pm

LMFAO did she just change the thumbnail?!?
tollorenza
Amateur

Postby amykay » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:46 pm

Last night when I was watching her snaps (the whole Ean scare thing) I thought to myself "I bet she's been drinking" because you can just tell she acts different. Then when I watched the vlog I saw her pouring herself a glass of wine and I was like "yep well that explains it"
amykay
Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:04 pm

tollorenza wrote:LMFAO did she just change the thumbnail?!?

Lollll she was covering his mouth before right?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby tollorenza » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:00 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
tollorenza wrote:LMFAO did she just change the thumbnail?!?

Lollll she was covering his mouth before right?

Yes!!
tollorenza
Amateur

Postby MommaOfThree » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:07 pm

I'm pretty sure they sent her and Vanessa one of the cart things. They sent Vanessa a gray one and Britney a black one lol
MommaOfThree
Gossiper

Postby kkkk » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:08 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
nobettsaboutit wrote:I'm only 2 mins into the new vlog and I'm already over Nolan. He has become so obnoxious. lol I don't care if that's rude to say about a toddler lol

Noaln doesnt bother me, she does. He doesnt know any better because she isnt fucking teaching him. Covering his mouth and telling him to "simmer" isnt what a 2 year old needs. He needs to be TAUGHT how to be gentle around Harlow, how to not interupt when someone else is speaking and to not do something after he is asked to stop.. you know, the fucking BASICS OF PARENTING.
I am sorry, I used to think it to, but I really dont think she is "a great mom" People always say "I love Britney but..." or "Britney is a great mom but...." she is a mediocre mom. Target trips are not fun/special/one on one time with kids... take them to the fucking park. Her house is clean, yes. Spotless even and her kids are well groomed but she never dos anything with them and feeds them crap.

Yes!!!! Spot on!!!!

kkkk
Gossiper

Postby kkkk » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:17 pm

Like everyone has said, it baffles me how small her world is. If she's not dropping Aria off at school, at Target or Chipotle, she's just home. All the time. Nolan is 2 1/2. Why not join a local playgroup? Meet other moms? Look into library story time or something to socialize him. Has he ever met another child besides his siblings?? Nolan is ALWAYS home. I don't know if Britney just doesn't vlog them doing activities, but they just literally do nothing. No activities or anything. It's ridiculous. I would go INSANE being in that house with those kids and not a soul to go visit or do play dates. I'm not a professional and it's not my right to "diagnose" her, but I bet it would help her feel better if she met local moms! So many of these YT mom's isolate themselves I don't understand it :-/ I'm a young mom in a new state with no family. I had to go out of my way to meet local moms and create a social network. I can't just sit home all day long and stare at the walls with my toddler. I would be bored out of my mind if I were Britney :-/ :-/

kkkk
Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:01 pm

kkkk wrote:Like everyone has said, it baffles me how small her world is. If she's not dropping Aria off at school, at Target or Chipotle, she's just home. All the time. Nolan is 2 1/2. Why not join a local playgroup? Meet other moms? Look into library story time or something to socialize him. Has he ever met another child besides his siblings?? Nolan is ALWAYS home. I don't know if Britney just doesn't vlog them doing activities, but they just literally do nothing. No activities or anything. It's ridiculous. I would go INSANE being in that house with those kids and not a soul to go visit or do play dates. I'm not a professional and it's not my right to "diagnose" her, but I bet it would help her feel better if she met local moms! So many of these YT mom's isolate themselves I don't understand it :-/ I'm a young mom in a new state with no family. I had to go out of my way to meet local moms and create a social network. I can't just sit home all day long and stare at the walls with my toddler. I would be bored out of my mind if I were Britney :-/ :-/

She even said in her recent q&a (I think) that she gets really lonely. It makes me feel bad for her because it must seriously suck to be so alone. Ean doesn't exactly seem like someone she can talk to either. She should go to mom groups!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby SunnyLove » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:32 pm

If you have social anxiety, moms group isn't something you would look forward to. She isolated her self, it's what she wanted when she moved away. So it's on her to fix it and get socialized.
SunnyLove
Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:36 am

Someone in the comments says that Nolan is sucking/chewing on his shirts because he is bored (its a looong comment) and B says Thanks that she will definitely keeps him more active... HA. We'll see.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby ohaudrey » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:59 am

SunnyLove wrote:If you have social anxiety, moms group isn't something you would look forward to. She isolated her self, it's what she wanted when she moved away. So it's on her to fix it and get socialized.

Exactly. Based on the few interactions we've seen her have, she's incredibly socially awkward & didn't learn how to overcome her anxiety before children. Many/most people in their early 20's are going to school or working, which helps them learn how to be social. She didn't have that....
ohaudrey
True Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:31 am

Her recent SC... Christ, just shit the fuck up already.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:07 am

smom12 wrote:Her recent SC... Christ, just shit the fuck up already.

Oh god she's back to the stupid ass "real mom life" crap

If your kids are being wild and your baby isn't falling asleep why are you in the bathroom eating cereal? Grab a fucking chewy bar and take care of your kids
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:23 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
smom12 wrote:Her recent SC... Christ, just shit the fuck up already.

Oh god she's back to the stupid ass "real mom life" crap

If your kids are being wild and your baby isn't falling asleep why are you in the bathroom eating cereal? Grab a fucking chewy bar and take care of your kids

Right? Like you had time to put cereal, milk and berries in a bowl. Calm the hell down. Cereal is quick yea but get a breakfast bar if things are so chaotic, FFS.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:37 am

She changed the thumbnail. Are going to have to start doing screenshots with B now too? lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:54 am

Why did she change it?

smom12
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Britneyandbaby