OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Why the heck is Levi out playing in the snow with no hat??
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Rkp65i wrote:Why the heck is Levi out playing in the snow with no hat??
because O and K are incompetent
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Kyra is so stupid. Her baby is obviously not latching properly at all. Go to a lactation consultant, don't call. Pain is not normal! And bleeding is definitely not normal, don't just wait it out. As soon as my first son was born my amazing nurse helped him latch properly and I never had pain and never bled or cracked with either child! If a baby latches properly there shouldn't be pain. Alaya might have a tongue or lip tie preventing her from latching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Unknowngirly wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Or go old school style and make the trip to the Grand Canyon haha
They've already been there

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Oh really? I've never seen that vlog
It was part of the Vegas vlogs

sassysquidd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassysquidd »

aaaand again with the boring and unnecessarily long "sledding" footage :roll:
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"reinjust" LOL dang kyra and keren need a list made for stuff they cant pronounce
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oscar: "levi why do you always make the grumpiest faces when we're sledding? You always have a blast". Um maybe bc he's cold/uncomfortable/doesnt like it? oscar knows levi doesnt like heights or speed or a faceful of snow...but ofc what oscar wants oscar gets. Who cares what his kid feels. anything for the vlog
alienrasta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alienrasta »

I know it's easier (or more fun) for Oscar to be with Levi, but why does it seem like he never pays attention to Alaya?
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Wtf was Oscar TRYING to split his head open with his brilliant ice ramp idea ...? His lack of common sense scares me. "I want to try to get air off of the ice." And land on the concrete of the parking lot?

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

A bug buddy commented on a the vlog saying they should make a blooper montage of how many times they accidentally say Alaya?

Like what?
ITS HER NAME! So they SHOULD be saying it. Poor kid is going to be 30 and them calling her up asking how their mini bogus boogey bug is *vomit*
theshamanisright1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by theshamanisright1 »

I messaged Kyra on twitter saying Alaya might have a tongue tie. I got no response and assumed the issue was fixed, but now I guess not :/
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

It really gets on my nerves when they are behind on vlogs and people complain they say YouTube is not their job (when clearly it is) but when they are talking about vlogging and editing being stressful they say it's just like any other job. And what is wrong with oscar? Saying Levi is faking being upset while sledging and saying he actually loves it, he obviously doesn't love being cold and uncomfortable and being left in the snow while you go and talk to kyra urgh!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Mlburk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk »

Oscar is so mean to Levi. They call him terrible for whining when he's been sick and it looks like he's now teething. They literally tell him how horrible he is and says Kyra makes excuses for him. Pick the poor kid up and show him some love!!! Man he had my blood boiling today. And let's not forget sledding while Levi is just sitting there and you don't even look back to check on him with that traffic up top. God I can't even with him!
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

ecf997 wrote:Wtf was Oscar TRYING to split his head open with his brilliant ice ramp idea ...? His lack of common sense scares me. "I want to try to get air off of the ice." And land on the concrete of the parking lot?

More importantly(because I don't care what happens to Oscar), where the fuck was Levi while Oscar was filming himself sledding? Who was watching him? Was he roaming around, able to run into traffic? Was he locked in a car by himself? This is frightening. Those two are kids who had no business having kids.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Kyra seems so much happier after this pregnancy. I just wish she would look out for Levi and not let oscar drag him places outside.

But what is up with her mentioning working out and looking for workout clothes? She must have some type of sponsorship in the works.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Kyra looks amazing for being a week or so pp! In the last vlog she was glowing and she seems happier!

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I want OK to be successful so bad but I always get disappointed. Kyra doesn't disappoint me as much as Oscar does, but still. It breaks my heart a little.

kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

sofreakingnotok wrote:
ecf997 wrote:Wtf was Oscar TRYING to split his head open with his brilliant ice ramp idea ...? His lack of common sense scares me. "I want to try to get air off of the ice." And land on the concrete of the parking lot?

More importantly(because I don't care what happens to Oscar), where the fuck was Levi while Oscar was filming himself sledding? Who was watching him? Was he roaming around, able to run into traffic? Was he locked in a car by himself? This is frightening. Those two are kids who had no business having kids.
They are both so irresponsible and oblivious. They think Levi is like 4. They have no idea what is age appropriate for him in terms of activities. Oscar takes Levi sledding because OSCAR wants to go sledding. It's never about Levi. That's not fun for a one year old not to mention Oscar doesn't even watch him...... seeing these kids try to parent makes me shake. It's truly hard to watch. They think they're just playing house.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Next video: "NEWBORN TRIES EXTREME SPORTS!": Oscar throws Alaya on a sled careening violently down a large hill. Kyra stands idly by, possibly laughing or snap chatting. Levi is wandering somewhere off camera, who knows where tf he is!

Tune in to O and K next time for more reckless decisions, protein shakes, and unintended advertisement for contraceptive companies, because who tf would want a kid at 18 after watching these two.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i was SOOO hoping he'd faceplant and bust his face open just so he'd learn to stop being soo immature and stupid and putting his kid in danger too...

Return to “OKBaby”