Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by Blackswan »

soma31 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:lol wow on her Snapchat she's really laying it on thick with how excited she is for her mom to come over.

Whatevs though it's still nice of her to cook for her mom and spend time together. She actually does things for her unlike jess with Wendy who just uses/used her.
It seemed like she was throwing major shade at her mum though. She wouldn't shut up about how Nona "refuses to stay over because she doesn't like animals"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
God forbid someone has a different opinion than yours V. Animals are not for everyone.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Vanessa says in her latest Q and A that she is handling the kids and house very well while David is gone BUT every snap is her in her bed. She also snapped yesterday that she hadn't been to the grocery in 2 weeks and had no food in the house. Handling it well huh?

Also, her hair looks a ton better, no more 80's feathered bangs. It still looks horrible but it looks a lot better.
Love that comment about the 80s feathered bangs lmao. I don't understand why she keeps it long if she's so damn lazy to do anything with it. It just hangs there like a mop, and she needs to lose the part down the middle because it just doesn't work for her at all.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Queue a selfie from Vanessa on Instagram in 3...2...1...
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

Blackswan wrote:
Now that I wrote this post I feel like it was not of my business anyway xD so sorry!
But that made me think (again) that V wants to not have a big gap between Charlie and this 3rd child but I don't remember her talking about Lily in that case, who would be excluded (not that I think she would feel that way because she seems to be the kind of sister who likes her siblings but the fact that V didn't includ her in that plan is weird to me)
I have a 10 year age gap with my sister and we're close but not as close as I would like to be. We are in completely different stages of life right now. I'm a SAHM with a 5 year old and pregnant with number 2. She's in college and loves to go out. So I really don't see her for months on end. She wants me to go party with her and I'm like wtf no lol.

I honestly think V wants another one because B has 3.[/quote]
My sister and i are 13 years apart (im 19 now) and we have always been close, even though weve always been in different stafes of life. Especially after i turned 13/14/15 we started doing pretty much everything together ("young" people things and "old" people" things lol). But thats just us and our personalites and not our age difference.
I think some parents forget that you pick your friends, siblings are related but theres no way it automatically equals "Best Friends". One of my friends absolutely hates her sister and they are only 2 years apart. Their mother literally said shes "having a playmate so xy (my friend)will always have someone to play with".Yikes!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Omg she has worn a lace up shirt like everyday since Britney's old navy haul hahaha
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Her dish washer broke yesterday. Today they replaced it, with a loud one but thank goodness she doesn't have to hand wash her dishes anymore.

I wonder how many dishes she had to HAND WASH YOU GUYS in less than 24 hrs.

#firstworldproblems

I have hand wash dishes my whole life, so I'm so sorry V if I'm not sensitive enough about your noisy dish washer
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

urusha90 wrote:Her dish washer broke yesterday. Today they replaced it, with a loud one but thank goodness she doesn't have to hand wash her dishes anymore.

I wonder how many dishes she had to HAND WASH YOU GUYS in less than 24 hrs.

#firstworldproblems

I have hand wash dishes my whole life, so I'm so sorry V if I'm not sensitive enough about your noisy dish washer
Haha! She didn't wash them. Nona did.
#saveNona

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I've never had a dish washer in my life. And look...I'm alive. #survivor
wolfybutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wolfybutt »

We have a dish washer and have never used it.. hand washing is better anyways, gives me a peace of mind since I can scrub and it'll actually be clean

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I don't get the point of dishwashers. Unless you live in a restaurant. There shouldn't be mounds of dishes lmao. I noticed she's been wearing the same shirt too. Weirdo.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Yeah I never use my dishwasher. I keep Tupperware in it to keep them and the lids organized lmao

Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

Daaaaaaamn I leave Jesss thread and it's page after page about dishes and I come here and we are talking about dishes here too!! Llmaooo

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I like the convenience of a dishwasher when I have guests but most of the time it's just me, so I hand wash #truckwifelife lol

dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

Oh my gosh I love my dishwasher. But I'm also lazy, so.

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Not gonna lie I hate washing dishes so I totally rely on my dishwasher too. I wouldn't be so dramatic if it broke though, like please girl you're not going to die if you have to wash dishes for ONE DAY.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

soma31 wrote:Not gonna lie I hate washing dishes so I totally rely on my dishwasher too. I wouldn't be so dramatic if it broke though, like please girl you're not going to die if you have to wash dishes for ONE DAY.

THATS the point. There's nothing wrong with dishwashers but she acted like her life would flip upside down without it.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

so, when did her and david discuss baby #3? she said they talked about it while she was pregnant, but from what i've understood, she's only talked with him like once and i doubt it was about when to have baby #3... and lol at her saying the transition from 1 to 2 was wayyyyy easier than she expected hahaha homegirl hasnt left her bed in 2 weeks and wants to say it's been an easy transition?!
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

I don't see the point in dishwashers, if you have to swill stuff off anyway you might as well just hand wash it. On my very first day of work I had to ask someone how to open it just to put my mug in

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

chelsieross7 wrote:so, when did her and david discuss baby #3? she said they talked about it while she was pregnant, but from what i've understood, she's only talked with him like once and i doubt it was about when to have baby #3... and lol at her saying the transition from 1 to 2 was wayyyyy easier than she expected hahaha homegirl hasnt left her bed in 2 weeks and wants to say it's been an easy transition?!
Well, since this is V we're talking about, David probably made a passing comment about a third and she's going crazy.

Like how one day she tweets that David would like to be pregnant by Christmas and then she goes to full "we've been TTC for three years and I'm doing every single suggested method online" mode the week after they got married.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Double post because too late to edit:

Who gives a fuck about personal opinions on dishwashers. Wash them by hand or don't. You literally don't have to justify how you wash your GD dishes or even if you don't wash your dishes.

This is V's thread keep it about her dishwasher or don't talk about them. GAH.

Return to “2011teenagemom”