8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by thenightowl »

I felt like the whole day was staged only because Julie was sitting right there, I feel like she would have gone to get Ruby and not just sit there and laugh (not that I mean it's Julie's job but if I were to see my younger siblings cutting up my mom's sheets, I would have gone to say something)
And I don't believe that Eve/Russell could have opened the front door, dragged a huge box of pull-ups down the stairs and opened the box etc.
Everyone just seemed too relaxed to have me believe it.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Can't Ruby see that the reason this is all happening with Russell and Eve is because they don't belong in a fake homeschooling program with her all day. Russell should be in full on Kindergarten even if he is special needs and Eve is 3 1/2 years old, eligible for almost every preschool program.

She's keeping the kids home to feel needed as a stay at home mom and it's selfish and destructive. Half the school year is over and what has Russell learned?

I'm personally against homeschooling, but if you must do it, do it right. Why aren't the kids using the public library, meeting with other home schoolers, on the computer??

I really hope Russell is able to catch up next year and poor Eve will be stuck home with Ruby.

This lady has too many kids, it's too much for her.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

If russell goes to school this fall he will most likely have to do kindergarten over. He will definitely not be ready for first grade!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

Shes friends with the J house vlog family right? Now those parents know how to home school right, ( from what ive seen anyway) their kids are smart and well spoken, not to mention gracious and well mannered ( and i know all kids are different, but i cant imagine their 3 year old cutting up blankets)
If I was Ruby Id have asked for some homeschooling tips, I bet she hasnt, and if she did she obviously forgot/ ignored them

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

So Kevin actually thought that by just putting soapy water around the bowl it would make a bubble?!???!???!?!?!
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Vincere wrote:So Kevin actually thought that by just putting soapy water around the bowl it would make a bubble?!???!???!?!?!

Following youtube tutorials usually end in a fail. At least they engaged the kids today though.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Um. What the #$%# did Ruby mean when she said that she liked Florence Nightingale and Helen Keller because "they didn't go through modern means of the feminist movement"? Apart from it being a grammatically weird sentence, it's just so disturbing. I guess she's saying that she likes these women because they didn't participate in the recent Women's Marches for basic human rights? I dunno...
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

natalka81 wrote:Um. What the #$%# did Ruby mean when she said that she liked Florence Nightingale and Helen Keller because "they didn't go through modern means of the feminist movement"? Apart from it being a grammatically weird sentence, it's just so disturbing. I guess she's saying that she likes these women because they didn't participate in the recent Women's Marches for basic human rights? I dunno...
I have a general sense that a "good Mormon woman" is one who submits to the men in her life, who nurtures and who doesn't speak up. Submission seems to still be all the rage. I'm pretty sure that women who go out and do their own thing, or women who speak out against systematic oppression are seen as rebellious. In the past she commented on how Sheri was not only smart but nurturing and motherly, which in her book is fundamental for a girl. They obviously have a very distorted view of history and the world- I think that young Ruby was trying to resolve the cognitive dissonance of being in an environment that so undervalues women with her own feelings of self worth and came up with her own little formula "women who make something of themselves through nurturing are still sweet and submissive so it's ok". I bet that she sees her success parenting on YouTube as a a version of that idea.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Uh why did they teach Eve to open that hedgehog cage?? I give the little guy 2 weeks to live...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Uh why did they teach Eve to open that hedgehog cage?? I give the little guy 2 weeks to live...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Because that will be perfect clickbait! Hedgehog escaped?!?!?!

123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

I'd be more worried about Eve getting the hedgehog out then Nolly
jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

So ruby has bought over a thousand tampons and pads for the "give girls in the house", only her and Shari are even old enough to get their period! And Eve won't be ready for at least 6/7 years? What a waste of money

jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

So ruby has bought over a thousand tampons and pads for the "give girls in the house", only her and Shari are even old enough to get their period! And Eve won't be ready for at least 6/7 years? What a waste of money

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Threes a

Unread post by sasperillo »

jess595 wrote:So ruby has bought over a thousand tampons and pads for the "give girls in the house", only her and Shari are even old enough to get their period! And Eve won't be ready for at least 6/7 years? What a waste of money Image
I thought it was weird that she posted this video with boxes from jet.com immediately after posting a sponsored video from p&g on amazon's subscribe and save program which is a direct competitor... I'm not saying she should use the services she sponsors but there is no need (other than to embarrass your kids with more puberty related topics) to vlog yourself opening boxes from a completely different service a couple days later. Weird. Also someone should clue Ruby into the existence of the diva cup...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

natalka81 wrote:Um. What the #$%# did Ruby mean when she said that she liked Florence Nightingale and Helen Keller because "they didn't go through modern means of the feminist movement"? Apart from it being a grammatically weird sentence, it's just so disturbing. I guess she's saying that she likes these women because they didn't participate in the recent Women's Marches for basic human rights? I dunno...
WTF? Florence Nightingale may not have been a "feminist", but she pretty much outraged society with what she did. When she went to Crimea, nursing was basically provided by camp followers (aka prostitutes) and "ladies" didn't do that sort of thing. She trained the women, and taught them about the importance of cleanliness, and pretty much elevated the status of nurses. And Helen Keller overcame a lot, but I don't know what she really had to do with feminism. She was more of a "humanist".

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

I think the only reason she kept Russell home for school was to have someone there to entertain eve. If she home schools a different kid next year, they will be there to watch eve as well. As soon as eve goes to kindergarten I bet she will be done home schooling. If it was just ruby and eve in that house all day alone, I guarantee everything in that house would be destroyed.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Today my kids unwrapped a million boxes of feminine hygiene products I ordered for the next 10 years. I videoed them doing it and then put it on the internet. And then just to keep everyone hooked, I stop the video mid-way through a possible menstruation education session with my 8 year old. Cut to a shot of a church in the snow.

Nothing remotely weird about that.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Does anyone else think Ruby makes such a big deal about girls getting their period, cause that's the start of becoming a future nurturer.

Her thinking makes me want to vomit.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

phie20 wrote:Does anyone else think Ruby makes such a big deal about girls getting their period, cause that's the start of becoming a future nurturer.

She starts counting down the days the girls will be fertile and then they will get married!
So, Shari will get married in 5-6 years?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

phie20 wrote:Does anyone else think Ruby makes such a big deal about girls getting their period, cause that's the start of becoming a future nurturer.

fact. if you don't watch her channel and type in 8 pass... the top auto suggestion is 8 passengers period. that says quite a lot, huh?

Return to “8 Passengers”