OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Notachild wrote:Oscar needs a friend his own age to play with. On another note, he climbed into the trash bin to refilm because he stuttered. Wish they were more real. Its kind of like watching a high school play with these two. I prefer kkandbabyj over these actors.
and then kyra's nonchalance that he was licking and chewing on the bottle that had been in the garbage. She doesnt take it away or teach him "no that's not good" or redirects him. She just films it and says "bad parenting oh well" and continues to let him lick it. WHat is wrong with these two?!
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Yeah idk where all of those ppl compring okbaby to kkandbabyj went but I just cant seem to getnon board with ok doing better than kk. Yes they get Levi out more but at what cost? Him getting sick because they dont know how to do normal things like parent. Winter & snow = hats and zipped jackets, not hot tubs etc. kk wont even let Jackson into their pool in 80 degree weather yet Oscar has levi outside wet running around in snow.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Rkp65i wrote:Yeah idk where all of those ppl compring okbaby to kkandbabyj went but I just cant seem to getnon board with ok doing better than kk. Yes they get Levi out more but at what cost? Him getting sick because they dont know how to do normal things like parent. Winter & snow = hats and zipped jackets, not hot tubs etc. kk wont even let Jackson into their pool in 80 degree weather yet Oscar has levi outside wet running around in snow.
Not one of them is better than the other, the are all doing bad parenting in their own way, if you want to compare their parenting skills in term of safety or schedule, KK seems to do way better, if you want to compare them in term of child's development, OK seems to do better but in general they ALL seem doing big mistakes (and even I who don't have children can see these mistakes)
perctpiper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by perctpiper »

Midia wrote: Not one of them is better than the other, the are all doing bad parenting in their own way, if you want to compare their parenting skills in term of safety or schedule, KK seems to do way better, if you want to compare them in term of child's development, OK seems to do better but in general they ALL seem doing big mistakes (and even I who don't have children can see these mistakes)
Levi is the one who is observing and learning. I haven't seen Kyra and Oscar do much to encourage his development besides be extremely animated. There's no evidence that Kyra and Oscar are the reason for Levi thriving. I had HORRIBLE parents and could sing my ABCS by 18 months because I learned it on TV. Children develop at their own rates! And before someone brings up the kids gym, how many times have we actually seen them there? I think 4-5 times. If they didn't go Levi literally would only see them like he did when he was a small baby and he was petrified of other people.

Anyways, the things they did well they aren't doing anymore. Like: no binki, little tv. Levi will probably continue to thrive because that's the way he is. I am always proud of LEVI but I am never proud of Kyra nor Oscar. And I wont credit them for taking him outside when that's not for his benefit but Oscars.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

perctpiper wrote:
Midia wrote: Not one of them is better than the other, the are all doing bad parenting in their own way, if you want to compare their parenting skills in term of safety or schedule, KK seems to do way better, if you want to compare them in term of child's development, OK seems to do better but in general they ALL seem doing big mistakes (and even I who don't have children can see these mistakes)
Levi is the one who is observing and learning. I haven't seen Kyra and Oscar do much to encourage his development besides be extremely animated. There's no evidence that Kyra and Oscar are the reason for Levi thriving. I had HORRIBLE parents and could sing my ABCS by 18 months because I learned it on TV. Children develop at their own rates! And before someone brings up the kids gym, how many times have we actually seen them there? I think 4-5 times. If they didn't go Levi literally would only see them like he did when he was a small baby and he was petrified of other people.

Anyways, the things they did well they aren't doing anymore. Like: no binki, little tv. Levi will probably continue to thrive because that's the way he is. I am always proud of LEVI but I am never proud of Kyra nor Oscar. And I wont credit them for taking him outside when that's not for his benefit but Oscars.
I don't completly agree, the fact is Levi is stimulated because he is out often and they talk to him and not at him, which enhances his capacity to learn so yes that's what one area where I think OK is doing better but I am not going to say I am pround of OK, first they are not my kids to be proud of and second I spent my time here criticizing them so I am perfectly aware of their flaws, but I am keeping my position on the subject, OK and KK have areas where they are "better parents" than the other (I am not saying they are good) but they are doing big mistakes. I stop watching KK after Landon came back from the hospital (Keren annoyed me too much and Jackson screeching is too stressfull...) but my main concern about OK's parenting is safety, they are treating Levi as a teenager and they are not cautious at all about alaya and blankets or the fact that she is sick (which is very alarming) but I have seen picture of KK not being careful about blankets either and I think Jackson is not enough stimulated, so no I won't consider one is better than the other they all need need parenting classes (I have a swedish friend, who had this kind of classes to help when she gave birth I think that's great! I don't have that in my country so I don't know if it exist in the US but KK and OK should go if it exists!)
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Rkp65i wrote:Yeah idk where all of those ppl compring okbaby to kkandbabyj went but I just cant seem to getnon board with ok doing better than kk. Yes they get Levi out more but at what cost? Him getting sick because they dont know how to do normal things like parent. Winter & snow = hats and zipped jackets, not hot tubs etc. kk wont even let Jackson into their pool in 80 degree weather yet Oscar has levi outside wet running around in snow.
The comparisons stopped because people were getting tired of the KKandBabyJ talk on an OK forum. No one ever seems to agree and the result is pages of arguments that reach no conclusion. Imo they both have faults and strengths in parenting and it should be left at that, or taken to a new forum specifically for comparisons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ok are shitty parents who shouldn't be allowed to have children. Kk are mediocre parents who need to do a little better.

ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

Yeah, that bit where Oscar literally grabbed the trash from the bin to refilm it shows you how fake their vlogs must really be.
Why are they afraid to be real?
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Ok are shitty parents who shouldn't be allowed to have children. Kk are mediocre parents who need to do a little better.

I know this is a gossip forum, but your hate for OK is getting ridiculous. Every time someone says something sorta positive about them, you make such nasty comments. There's a difference between gossiping and hating.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Ok are shitty parents who shouldn't be allowed to have children. Kk are mediocre parents who need to do a little better.

I know this is a gossip forum, but your hate for OK is getting ridiculous. Every time someone says something sorta positive about them, you make such nasty comments. There's a difference between gossiping and hating.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and mine is these losers don't deserve kids. I don't dislike Kyra quite as much as I do Oscar. Your love for ok is nauseating to me. Why don't you just hop over to all the fan twitter and instagram accounts and become a bug buddy. I came here to snark. I don't like kk either and stopped watching them as well. They take no advise from anyone and do whatever the fuck they want. Here is my list of why I dislike them. There might be more but I haven't watched a vlog since the birth vlog.

-Levi forward facing carseat
-Bottle in the bed of milk or juice
-No safety when it comes to sledding and letting him play near roads
-Letting Levi touch all his baby sisters items and go near her while he is sick
-Baby with thick fluffy blankets near her face is a suffocation hazard.
-Hot tub at his age is a no no let alone while it is so cold. The extreme differences in temp is horrible for him.
-Protein shakes rather than real meals.

The only thing I can really think that keren does wrong is let Jackson have that pacifier all day and not that great of a diet but that is 95% of Americans not just her.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

If anyone wants to compare KK and OK: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=242&t=10450 let's stop this debate here since there is a special tread for that.
ilovelamp wrote:Yeah, that bit where Oscar literally grabbed the trash from the bin to refilm it shows you how fake their vlogs must really be.
And it was so disgusting...
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and mine is these losers don't deserve kids. I don't dislike Kyra quite as much as I do Oscar. Your love for ok is nauseating to me. Why don't you just hop over to all the fan twitter and instagram accounts and become a bug buddy. I came here to snark. I don't like kk either and stopped watching them as well. They take no advise from anyone and do whatever the fuck they want. Here is my list of why I dislike them. There might be more but I haven't watched a vlog since the birth vlog.

-Hot tub at his age is a no no let alone while it is so cold. The extreme differences in temp is horrible for him.

The only thing I can really think that keren does wrong is let Jackson have that pacifier all day and not that great of a diet but that is 95% of Americans not just her.

You can call me a bug buddy when you're up Keren's ass. Go join the Jackson whatever they call themselves. Again. There's a difference between gossiping and hating..just cuz I don't say nasty things like "OK are shitty parents", doesn't make me a bug buddy. Yeah I like Kyra and I actually like Khoa, but I think Keren is a nasty person who should grow up and I feel the same way about Oscar...and I kinda feel the same way about you. I'm not having an argument with you, I just wanted you to see how much hate you have for a 20 year old you've never met.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Midia wrote:If anyone wants to compare KK and OK: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=242&t=10450 let's stop this debate here since there is a special tread for that.
ilovelamp wrote:Yeah, that bit where Oscar literally grabbed the trash from the bin to refilm it shows you how fake their vlogs must really be.
He's mentioned doing things a second or 3rd time before too. It's kinda like reality tv, they want you to think it's real, but it's actually scripted [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Why do they think anybody gives a shit what they were doing FOUR days ago?! Lmao not even their fans seem to give a fuck!!!!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote: I know this is a gossip forum, but your hate for OK is getting ridiculous. Every time someone says something sorta positive about them, you make such nasty comments. There's a difference between gossiping and hating.

You can call me a bug buddy when you're up Keren's ass. Go join the Jackson whatever they call themselves. Again. There's a difference between gossiping and hating..just cuz I don't say nasty things like "OK are shitty parents", doesn't make me a bug buddy. Yeah I like Kyra and I actually like Khoa, but I think Keren is a nasty person who should grow up and I feel the same way about Oscar...and I kinda feel the same way about you. I'm not having an argument with you, I just wanted you to see how much hate you have for a 20 year old you've never met.

Wrong, I don't like Keren either, I stopped watching after all the pics of her smothering Landon with blankets. I do like Jackson and Levi. I can like a child without liking the mother.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

dnbunny wrote:Why do they think anybody gives a shit what they were doing FOUR days ago?! Lmao not even their fans seem to give a fuck!!!!

They should condense and move on unless they went to do something or one of the babies hit a milestone.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Midia wrote:If anyone wants to compare KK and OK: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=242&t=10450 let's stop this debate here since there is a special tread for that.
He's mentioned doing things a second or 3rd time before too. It's kinda like reality tv, they want you to think it's real, but it's actually scripted [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Each time a youtuber is doing a "special effect" so that we can see a same action under different angles I am like "come on, you really have time to lose..." (well he does... plus he must really look stupid re-doing a same action... ) but I would really appreciate Oscar stopping doing that at least until he manages to get on time with the vlogs! (forever would be even better, if I wanted to see a tv show I would watch the tv not their vlog...)
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

dnbunny wrote:Why do they think anybody gives a shit what they were doing FOUR days ago?! Lmao not even their fans seem to give a fuck!!!!

$$$ OK cares about money. It's easy money. Do whatever the fuck they want, film it, give shitty excuses but still have thousands of views and get paid for each video. Even if it's about taking out the trash. Video length to be just above 10 min mark.
wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

Whateverumean wrote:

$$$ OK cares about money. It's easy money. Do whatever the fuck they want, film it, give shitty excuses but still have thousands of views and get paid for each video. Even if it's about taking out the trash. Video length to be just above 10 min mark.
So true. I think it was the comment of the day before the last vlog but they were talking about it being stressful on days when they just want to do nothing but know they have to vlog. If that's the case I don't get why they don't do the M-W-F schedule. That would decrease the stress they feel and they'd actually have down time to just "do nothing"
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

wolflily23 wrote:
Whateverumean wrote:

So true. I think it was the comment of the day before the last vlog but they were talking about it being stressful on days when they just want to do nothing but know they have to vlog. If that's the case I don't get why they don't do the M-W-F schedule. That would decrease the stress they feel and they'd actually have down time to just "do nothing"
This is my theory.I think cause they're young with no education want to earn as much as possible till it lasts, especially when their views are booming.
But they're not able to cope up with the schedule cause it's them and they're okay with it cause no one is behind their ass to get it done, no deadlines and their fan base is strong. So they take advantage of that, play i-work-so-hard card(tweet at 4/5am) and get their job done.

Return to “OKBaby”