Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Michey
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by Michey »

I don't know if this has been mentioned here before.
I don't watch Sam and Nia and don't come to this thread very often at all so forgive me if this is repetitive.

I was watching a documentary tonight about Ashley Madison on Netflix and Sam and Nia were in it.

The documentary is called sex lies and cyber attacks
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Nia hosted a play date with her friends and neighbourhood kids - it was nice of her to NOT vlog them and give all of them privacy. I'm pretty sure Sam was pissed that she wasn't filming them because he didn't say anything about it when she was talking about it - he normally shoves the camera on people without even asking them!

They introduced the stupid sloth TJ to the kids - are we going to see that annoying doll in every vlog now? The kids didn't even react that excited about it - and when Symphony told Sam she wanted to go there and get one he said they were too expensive? Okay - but when it comes to you own personal toys and drones you can spend $$$ but nothing for your wife and kids! Makes sense anyway - why did they go there without the kids? He's such a weirdo! I feel bad for Abaraham - he was crying and wanted some attention and Nia went to give him a hug and ofcourse Sam gave him the only attention he knows - zooming in on him with the camera!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I think Nia was all set to vlog the playdate, but when the moms arrived with the kids, they said "No way"!! :D
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

They're livestreaming instead of doing a vlog today. Playing some kind of board game that involves flushing a mini toilet and possibly getting sprayed in the face? Oh, and the kids are screaming and running around like wild animals :shock: Sam suggests making it more interesting by filling the toilet with pee instead of water...no words
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I'm so sick of that stupid toilet game... A bunch of you tubers are pushing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Look at Nia - she thinks she's in Drakes video hahahaha they are all so weird honestly - the fact that Sam is obsessed with wanting to put real pee in the game, and Symphony saying there was no poop in it is a sign of just how gross they are! The kids were hyper the entire time and the camera was blurry and so they really shouldn't be doing live vlogs - I skipped through most of it. Sam brought up the Shaytards - he just needed any excuse because he knows Shay Carl is ruined his YouTube career and Sam feels like he is better than him - even though both of them cheated on their spouses and get caught!! I have respect for how Colette and the family are handling it and staying out of the media and away so they can focus on their family - but not Sam, he probably told Nia they would break for exactly 30 days and get right back in!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

E_8 wrote:They're livestreaming instead of doing a vlog today. Playing some kind of board game that involves flushing a mini toilet and possibly getting sprayed in the face? Oh, and the kids are screaming and running around like wild animals :shock: Sam suggests making it more interesting by filling the toilet with pee instead of water...no words
What a ridiculous game for 3 and 6 year olds. If you are going to do a live feed, at least make it interesting. 11 min of taking turns flushing a toy toilet...um. Ick.
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

Why did he like his own video from months ago? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 4c8755.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
He starts off the vlog talking about how mad he was and he punched the bed frame...he also said he's never done that before..YEAH RIGHT!!! He is the perfect candidate for ANGER MANAGEMENT!! He said thank god he didn't punch Nia...and she was so calm like yeahhhh...they are both so stupid!!

Okay here is my take on everything - I feel it's very un-christian of these families to NOT accept them in their circle so they have to be invited and be a part of everything, but I can almost guarantee everyone talks about Sam behind his back! Nia just tries to stay busy with a social calendar but it's really not fun if you have an annoying spouse who doesn't know how to behave in public!

Have any of you noticed a change in Nia's style? She is wearing much more fancy clothing and shows way more skin then she used too. Her nails are also always done - only bringing this up because before she didn't care for these things as much. She volunteers her time for these people because it just makes her happy to see other people happy which is nice - but too bad she can't do the same for her husband since he needs major therapy!!
HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyGnome »

I also found the live feed weird and honestly kinda annoying. Those kids are sooo hyper. Somebody else mentioned this awhile ago, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a baby look at their family like Juliet looks at hers lol. At one point Nia even had to tell the kids to stop bc they were scaring the baby!

Brownprincess, I absolutely agree with your guess that Sam put a cap on how long they took a break from vlogging. I remember shortly after they came back Nia said she wasn't even sure if she wanted to keep vlogging at all, but Sam thought they should. IIRC, their 1st vlog back they said they wanted to take it slow but I think they were back to being daily within a week or 2. He quit his job right before the scandal and break, and I have always wondered how panicked he was that Nia would nix vlogging and he'd have to go back to work.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

The "thank God I didn't punch Nia" comment really scares me, to be honest. I feel like it's only a matter of time before he actually does hit Nia or one of the kids. I wish he'd just go see a therapist and get the help he obviously needs.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

I've been bad about double posting lately (sorry guys), but I just got around to finishing the vlog. Are they really going to have Symphony wear a cheerleading uniform at every tee ball game? I didn't care too much when I thought it was a one time thing, but every time is a little (ok, a lot) ridiculous :roll:
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

E_8 wrote:I've been bad about double posting lately (sorry guys), but I just got around to finishing the vlog. Are they really going to have Symphony wear a cheerleading uniform at every tee ball game? I didn't care too much when I thought it was a one time thing, but every time is a little (ok, a lot) ridiculous :roll:
I couldn't agree more! It's actually really weird and I'm sorry but if my kids were playing and there was a family that showed up doing that every time we would laugh about it and make fun of them - which I'm sure people are doing already! Plus - not to be really mean - but Symphony is a strange kid, she cries about everything and they don't give her enough attention so she acts up on it.
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

I feel like when they went on their "youtube" break after the cheating drama, that they must have seen one of those quack therapist, the religious ones who believe the wife must bow to her husband and keep her mouth zipped. Thats how she seems to act now, like she has been programmed

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Such a pivotal scene right here - this kid could have been seriously hurt...but let's continue to vlog and have Abaharm say hi to the YouTube community while they deal with this mess. I don't know what it's going to take for Sam to put down the F'n camera!! Why was he letting the kids in the room and so close to that afterwards? Also a perfect sign that these 2 are seriously irresponsible parents and don't fix things on time, I have a feeling it was getting loose and Sam may have put that on his "TO DO" list and never got to it - but ofcourse they will never share that. Did you notice that Nia didn't step forward to hug Abarahm or share some wisdom? It's almost creepy that she doesn't step over Sam to say anything as a mother she has a right!! They are so disgusting.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

Do you think Sam would've made such a huge deal about thanking God his child wasn't hurt if it had been Symphony or Juliet? I hope he would, but something tells me he wouldn't.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Nia went for a hair cut....and then she was running late to pick up Symphony....why couldn't Sam go and pick her up? It's like even when she has personal errands she still has to do all the other things as well. They went bike riding and Symphony was scared of being on her bike without the training wheels...Sam was holding her bike for like a minute and then they cut to him saying he was tired...I'll bet he was yelling at her as well because he looked annoyed - as usual. They went to their GC meeting and people did their polite smile for the camera but I'm sure deep down they were like put that thing away and stop filming us!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I don't think anyone in that church group likes them. Even Bo was giving him the cold shoulder. I can always feel the tension when they show up.
Abram in the car sans car seat again. Symphony not wearing her helmet properly. The heck with safety, I guess!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Sam took Abarham exploring...not sure if that car seat is okay for him I mean Symphony is so much bigger and is sitting in one that has a backing as well...anyway they got candy and Sam got in trouble for taking him too close to a site that a worker had to get them to move back....does he not care himself that his son could get hurt? Time to grow a brain along with your ugly hairstyle Sam!

Abarham fell asleep on the couch and they let him sleep in that sitting position, his neck could hurt and they just left him like that. They all go their Nana's house and Symphony sounds annoying as usual in the car on the way - when they get there Sam decides to carry Abarahm (who is wide awake) so that Nia is stuck carrying Juliet and the diaper bag in - they have countless stairs to climb as well...what a jackass!!

Nia has this smile that is always plastered on her face when they are filming together....come one now nobody smiles that much, esepcially when you have to be with Sam!! They go out to dinner with friends and Sam put his dirty fingers in the guys food....he didn't look to happy about that!! They went to a benihana place and Nia was acting like a tourist...she seriously needs to calm down with the over acting and her show of "I'm so happy guys....look I'm excited...see" #FakeForThe Camera

They made Symphony do comment of the day...and she had to explain what GC was....enjoy the lengthy explanation that comes afterwards with still no real answer.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Sam's entitlement issues are pretty significant in this vlog. So everybody should let Sam do what he wants, who cares about safety issues or lawsuits or insurance issues. He thinks that the chocolate factory owes it to people to let them tour as well. He is ridiculous! If the men were required to wear hard hats and most had their faces and noses covered, it would seem a little 3 yr old boy sitting between them isn't quite rocket science that he should not be there. Those men probably wanted to say something but knew their foreman would handle it. He is so dense.

Return to “Sam and Nia”