JesssFam: Facing Reality w/ Daiquiris & Taco Bell (Part 87)

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Facing Reality w/ Daiquiris & Taco Bell (Part

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Her house is going to look like her wedding.
A Pinterest mess. Just random shit from Pinterest all thrown under one roof.
That should be a thread title
JessAndHerPinterestMess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Yikes that green is bright. Hopefully they only do one wall that color...

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Ummmmm.

I was googling Jess and I found someone who has made a whole Sims neighborhood with lots of youtubers.

http://www5.modthesims.info/m/printthre ... e=23&pp=25

Scroll down to an August post about halfway for Jess.
Korik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Korik »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 4922a2.jpg

Haha thanks for sharing! It was literally my first thought too when I saw that clip.
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

Rolyat3ray wrote:Anyone else find it weird how they bought the paint without any second thought. No swatching colours or using sample cards against the actual walls first.
I find it more weird that she had 5 kids without any second thought

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I'd love to know how much YouTube moola they'll be making on all the house related videos. Wonder if it would cover the down payment cost. And whoever made that kyson and Lillia pic, you're amazing.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I wonder if the new house has a pool, if not you know they are going to be at Mimi's all summer. I'm guessing an unfurnished house tour will be Monday's video.

purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

Am I the only one who thinks the walls should just be left white instead of painted? I would LOVE to see Lilia's room not looking like Princess Aurora vomited all over it - not to mention the fact that she'll grow out of it in four years at most. Just leaving it white makes it look so much cleaner in my opinion and you can add colour with decorations without having to worry about repainting as opinions change.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

purplerain55 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks the walls should just be left white instead of painted? I would LOVE to see Lilia's room not looking like Princess Aurora vomited all over it - not to mention the fact that she'll grow out of it in four years at most. Just leaving it white makes it look so much cleaner in my opinion and you can add colour with decorations without having to worry about repainting as opinions change.
I have a neutral palette but it is a lot of work keeping it clean
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Chevron walls with cheesy quotes anyone?
I can just see it now.. Positive attitude, positive family! (& positive pregnancy tests...)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

If that's what her kids want in their own rooms then I don't see anything wrong with it, when I was five I chose two yellow walls, two hot pink walls and an orange ceiling and it stayed that way for like eight years, no shame. My mum probably thought it was fucking ugly as shit but I was happy.

But, equally, we all know they'll sell the house in a few years when Chris leaves so really what's the point lmao.

Also OT and a few pages ago but I've never head of Sam and Nia, did they really call their child Symphony...?

nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
gr4ceful wrote:idk i don't think it's that creep for nat to say that their children are half-siblings. Genetics are interesting/important to some, and I'm sure they want their children to have the same relationship they have.
It's weird to push relationships so hard like they do. Their kids aren't twins & never will be but it's like they wish they were. Jess wanted the same "dad/papa" relationship like she had and look how bizarre that situation turned out. I don't like when people try to recreate their lives. If it happens, it happens.
Both of them are convinced after knowing they both share the same DNA and reading a article about how twins works. They will be calling them half sisters now instead of cousins.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

nadsbliss wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
gr4ceful wrote:idk i don't think it's that creep for nat to say that their children are half-siblings. Genetics are interesting/important to some, and I'm sure they want their children to have the same relationship they have.
It's weird to push relationships so hard like they do. Their kids aren't twins & never will be but it's like they wish they were. Jess wanted the same "dad/papa" relationship like she had and look how bizarre that situation turned out. I don't like when people try to recreate their lives. If it happens, it happens.
Both of them are convinced after knowing they both share the same DNA and reading a article about how twins works. They will be calling them half sisters now instead of cousins.
Modesto summed up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

I never would of thought Natalie was an identical twin, fraternal twin yeah.. but I find her and Nicole are very different. I can tell them apart no problem..

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Genetically they might be half-sisters, but emotionally the term half-sibling implies that someone shares one parent to me, which they don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Is there something in the water in Modesto that just makes people stupid AF and pregnant ?

broooooke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by broooooke »

Febe wrote:Ummmmm.

I was googling Jess and I found someone who has made a whole Sims neighborhood with lots of youtubers.

I'm sorry but what in the actual fuck?! I can't tell if I'm more disturbed by the fact that someone is actually taking the time and energy to play and make up these backstories or if I'm more disturbed by the fact that Jess's story line is AWFULLY foreshadowy lolol
nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

Natalie and Nicole might tell the twins and Landen that Aliyah is their half-sisters too. Wendy and Anne liked the post and commented. More siblings is coming in to their family. Jess might accepts Aliyah as hers though
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

I found her home on realtor.com (I'm not trying to be creepy I just really enjoy looking at homes ) was super easy to find and it's a nice home 301k too! Good for her, she may be a mess but she's taking a step in the right direction :)

RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

broooooke wrote:
Febe wrote:Ummmmm.

I'm sorry but what in the actual fuck?! I can't tell if I'm more disturbed by the fact that someone is actually taking the time and energy to play and make up these backstories or if I'm more disturbed by the fact that Jess's story line is AWFULLY foreshadowy lolol
Anyone who's a regular sims player probably wouldn't find this creepy, I played for a good decade or more and I used to make people I knew all the time, it was half the fun of the game.

I made a jesssfam house once, but only because I was part of a private YTMD group on Facebook that had several sims players in it and we all thought it would be hilarious.

I never played their house, but I did laugh when my sims were out in town and Jess showed up wearing her ripped denim booty shorts and pink spaghetti strap tank top. *shrug*

Return to “JesssFam”