KKandBabyScreech | Part 5

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

That's why I mentioned they never go out because I knew I wouldn't run into them
Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamaplus3 »

Why do all these YT moms say "2 under 2" or "3 under 3" like I have 3 under 7 but I don't use hat to explain how hard motherhood is. Lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Mamaplus3 wrote:Why do all these YT moms say "2 under 2" or "3 under 3" like I have 3 under 7 but I don't use hat to explain how hard motherhood is. Lolol

Because most of them do nothing all day and need to make their lives seem difficult somehow
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Mamaplus3 wrote:Why do all these YT moms say "2 under 2" or "3 under 3" like I have 3 under 7 but I don't use hat to explain how hard motherhood is. Lolol

Lol thank you! It's like they're patiently waiting for a fucking medal
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Don't plan on watching it because they bore the crap out of me haha but why did they black out Kerens eyes??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Don't plan on watching it because they bore the crap out of me haha but why did they black out Kerens eyes??
But we can see the small screen to the right which shows you clearly watching it? Lol which is it then
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

I'm already tired of seeing "with 2 under 2" on the vlog titles. To me that just sounds like "oh poor me I'm sick and I have 2 under 2" or "omg I left the house with 2 under 2." Normal people get sick when they have kids and leave the house with their kids. It's called every day life. She CHOSE to have them this close together. Idk if I'm the only one who gets annoyed seeing that, but rant over.

briamoore95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by briamoore95 »

Keren is really admitting to drinking a crap ton of coffee while breastfeeding....

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

*newsflash* Keren if you didn't put your baby up on the counter he couldn't grab the scissors!! Do you not realise HOW dangerous it is to allow him up there? I suspect you do, but you're going to continue to do it anyway because nobody can tell queen Keren what to do right?? Silly bitch.
Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamaplus3 »

briamoore95 wrote:Keren is really admitting to drinking a crap ton of coffee while breastfeeding....

Then they talk about Landon being up all night. It's a no brainer!! I breastfeed for 13 months & had one cup of coffee at 7 am while I nursed. But I also had a real job & went to bed at a decent time. Lol

msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

That rant So she says she wants to look back on their footage of what really happened that day... I hope you enjoy and laugh at the one of Jackson hurting himself or getting ran over by a car in the CUL DE SAC. Stupidiest, most immature out of all the YouTuber mom's! And she's the oldest one!
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

I like how the title says "Scary Scissor Accident" when it's literally just 5 seconds of Keren telling Jackson something he doesn't understand.

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Lol thanks keren for that huge passive aggressive shout out in your vlog today.
You'll keep doing stupid shit, and we'll keep commenting on it in our forum. :)

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

It's weird that in her mind she knows what she's doing is wrong and that she's making bad choices, yet still does it. Now it's all some sort of uncensored shit, like no Keren, you make poor choices and we see them. It's not picking apart or anything. Majority of the time we're suggesting things to do. Sure it comes off as mean but the suggestion is still there. If she wasn't so immature she would see that.

msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

ForeverGauc01 wrote:It's weird that in her mind she knows what she's doing is wrong and that she's making bad choices, yet still does it. Now it's all some sort of uncensored shit, like no Keren, you make poor choices and we see them. It's not picking apart or anything. Majority of the time we're suggesting things to do. Sure it comes off as mean but the suggestion is still there. If she wasn't so immature she would see that.

EXACTLY! It's not like we are suggesting bad things. We have suggested, don't let him walk around in the counters, don't let him play with knives, don't let him play in the street, take away that pacifier that's OBVIOUSLY messing up his teeth, don't have him infront of a screen 24/7 that's why he's a robot who doesn't do anything a kid his age should be doing, don't feed him shit, like wtf?! What's bad about that?! We are looking out for Jackson!!!
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

saranghae
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by saranghae »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Don't plan on watching it because they bore the crap out of me haha but why did they black out Kerens eyes??
Wha...? Different lighting makes eyes look different... My eyes are bright green when there is a lot of light present, and pretty dark and swampy green when there's no light. Isn't that normal?

Anyway, did anyone notice the beer bottle and red solo cup by the girl's while they were playing xbox? I think they were there when Khoa was hanging out with his leecher friend, and I know Keren is all about being unfiltered now... But maybe don't film two underage girls in a closet playing video games with alcohol next to them? Idk. I'm sure they're good girls, but growing up, my older brother always wanted to be the cool guy with all of his siblings. Love him to death, but yeah. :P

I really don't think Khoa should be letting anyone other than close family crash at his house when his son was born what, a month ago now? Totally ridiculous, can't believe the friend actually took him up on his offer (don't we all sometimes offer things to people expecting them to say no? lol). His situation must be terrible for him to be crashing at a friend's place with a newborn. :?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

saranghae wrote:
Wha...? Different lighting makes eyes look different... My eyes are bright green when there is a lot of light present, and pretty dark and swampy green when there's no light. Isn't that normal?

Anyway, did anyone notice the beer bottle and red solo cup by the girl's while they were playing xbox? I think they were there when Khoa was hanging out with his leecher friend, and I know Keren is all about being unfiltered now... But maybe don't film two underage girls in a closet playing video games with alcohol next to them? Idk. I'm sure they're good girls, but growing up, my older brother always wanted to be the cool guy with all of his siblings. Love him to death, but yeah. :P

I really don't think Khoa should be letting anyone other than close family crash at his house when his son was born what, a month ago now? Totally ridiculous, can't believe the friend actually took him up on his offer (don't we all sometimes offer things to people expecting them to say no? lol). His situation must be terrible for him to be crashing at a friend's place with a newborn. :?
im wayy more surprised keren was ok with it
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Anyone notice that Khoa is always the one taking the pacifier out of Jacksons mouth while he's awake and playing?

Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:It's weird that in her mind she knows what she's doing is wrong and that she's making bad choices, yet still does it. Now it's all some sort of uncensored shit, like no Keren, you make poor choices and we see them. It's not picking apart or anything. Majority of the time we're suggesting things to do. Sure it comes off as mean but the suggestion is still there. If she wasn't so immature she would see that.

She's very stubborn. She's the type to keep doing the wrong things even when she knows they aren't smart choices especially if people are telling her to do otherwise. I hope she isn't too immature or stubborn when it comes to her children...

And I barely see Jackson sucking on his binkie in the vlogs but Khoa's snapchat tells a lot. They must shove the binkie back in Jackson's mouth to stop the screeching once they turn off the cameras.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”