Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
angelhollow
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: myka stauffer

Unread post by angelhollow »

YES! I had to google her because I couldn't believe that I was the only one who thought she was SOOOO FAKE!
agiap
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by agiap »

She is definitely a closet psychopath. So creepy.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Watch her draw my life vid. She's fucking crazy.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Watch her draw my life vid. She's fucking crazy.

Cringeworthy. "Let's make a baby." Creepy.

Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karissa7 »

The way this girl is exploiting their adoption and conning people out of their hard earned money is completely disgusting. I can't even believe it's being allowed. I feel sorry for this poor adopted child. Huxley! I just can't understand why'd she name it this stupid name.

And to see that she's come on here and trolled her own thread is pathetic.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

^ what is her username?

I first heard about her from when she did a collab with Emily. I tried to watch her videos back then but my first impression of her was that she was a complete phony and I couldn't stand her. I decided to watch her adoption videos and I can't believe this sicko is using that poor child to benefit herself (all the donations) Why are followers so dumb? I could see right through her from the get go.
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Karissa7 »

^ Her first post says Myka, I believe. That was a "normal" comment, but then there are a few suspicious comments sounding like her coming here to defend herself and inflate her own ego.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

lola_darling wrote:Double post, sort of, but she said CONSCIENTIOUS in her minimalist video!!! That word does not mean what you think it means myka!!
She makes that genre of error all the time. In the draw my life she kept saying "gracious of" where she meant "grateful for" IIRC. This woman isn't qualified to homeschool a gerbil, let alone humans.
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Oh yay another ebay video
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I've been hate watching her but I'm done now. She won't get another view from me. I just wanted to say her thumbnail pic for the Huxley photo reveal reminds me of the psycho girlfriend meme.

Btw Huxley is ridiculous name, so is kova and jaka. What the actual fuck. Did she think she was being clever and unique when she picked those names? They sound they could be dog names. She seems like such an dumb bimbo.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I just watched This Gathered Nest's adoptions journeys again and what a huuuuuugggeeee contrast in how they act. Ang was so genuine and you could tell that this was really done out of the goodness of their hearts and it was truly what they were meant to do. They did 2 adoptions off of YouTube and 1 on. You can sense with myka that she's literally just doing it for the views. Not because this was placed on their families heart. It's sad. I feel so much for that little boy. I'm sure she'll love him, as she loves her own but imagine if he ever senses when he gets older that he was just adopted for his moms selfish agenda?

angelhollow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angelhollow »

No she's not fake at all.

She's just a happily married, godly, perfect housewife, vegan, fitness guru, minimalist who is adopting a Chinese child with a neurological disability and has a successful side business while she home schools her mixed family "kiddos" montessori style. :-? :shock: :roll:
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

angelhollow wrote:No she's not fake at all.

She's just a happily married, godly, perfect housewife, vegan, fitness guru, minimalist who is adopting a Chinese child with a neurological disability and has a successful side business while she home schools her mixed family "kiddos" montessori style. :-? :shock: :roll:
Amen Image
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

angelhollow wrote:No she's not fake at all.

Don't get me started on the vegan shit. I watched their family blogging channel for a year and a half and followed her vegan journey/gave her tons of advise. She is NOT a vegan. I truly think she only played it up that she was to be "on trend." I called her out on eating steak and she made an entire vlog about how she doesn't want to label herself... like OK, myka. You want to label yourself when it's convenient and gets you subscribers but now when people hold you accountable? Lol

cheezupie

Unread post by cheezupie »

I recently just discovered her and had to google her just to double-check that I was not the one getting a seriously creepy vibe from this woman.
She actually reminds me of a cult leader - her obsession with making babies, adopting... I mean she is making it seem like they're just objects she's adding to her collection of things. I don't buy it at all.
Her husband does not seem to be very into it either. There's this one Q & A video they do and she mentions just thinking he'd have 3 kids at first... and then she's like, "oh and then you met me and it all changed" or something along those lines and flashes him that creepy smile of hers.
It's like I can't help but think she's just using men solely to procreate - like she wants to establish some army of children or something. And don't even get me started on the pseudo-religious aspect of it all. Her story doesn't add up - she was a devout Catholic who read the Bible daily and prayed non-stop and then all of a sudden she decides to make a baby with this guy she's been seeing for a few months. And then she has a miscarriage and they decide to make another baby right after that. I mean, I don't want to judge but it just seemed like such a weird story along with the fact that the minute things started going sour, she just decided to leave right away.
emz2020
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by emz2020 »

anyone know her Ebay account name? i'm desperate to creep lmao
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

emz2020 wrote:anyone know her Ebay account name? i'm desperate to creep lmao
Dude same. I can't find it.

SusieJ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SusieJ »

dnbunny wrote:
emz2020 wrote:anyone know her Ebay account name? i'm desperate to creep lmao
Dude same. I can't find it.

You can't find it because it doesn't exist! She's a pathological liar.
sassypants6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassypants6 »

Dude she won't share her eBay, probably because you'll see she's not some crazy super seller like she claims. This woman is a liar.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”