2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

MommaOfThree wrote:My great grandmother had 14 kids and many many grandchildren and hundreds of great grandchildren. She would not tolerate baby talk. she said that she always thought it sounded like babies were trying to say good or I good when they first start cooing. She would always "are you good" or "yes you're a good baby" she started something bc all of the women in our family do that now. It makes my skin crawl to hear her say "agoo"
My mum was the same , her attitude was that baby talk wasn't a language, so the child has to learn twice
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

Come to think of it we don't see Lily at the park anymore either. These poor kids have become just accessories to these moms.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Blackswan wrote:Come to think of it we don't see Lily at the park anymore either. These poor kids have become just accessories to these moms.

I'm glad she at least has her grandma to take her out of the house since she's never even home anymore lol

No wonder why Vanessa says it's such an easy adjustment from 1-2 kids
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Happinessnstuff wrote:
LionCalledLeo wrote:Just watched the other half of the vlog and why did V send David that screenshot of her with the awful expression on her face lol she doesn't take selfies.. ok but at least get a decent screenshot V.. here I got a better one for you[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 15e3b3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She really needs to get herself some bangs to cover that giant forehead.

No please dont tell her that. Otherwise she will go back to her 80's bangs lol

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

MommaOfThree wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Did it bother anyone else that when she was picking out a scratching post, she had to have the bottom one and then didn't even bother to put the other two back? Like first of all, they're all the same, the top one is not worse than the bottom. And second put that shit back. You made a mess, clean it up

She did the same thing at toys r us when she took lily to spend her birthday money.
Yes and also ask Lily that she could choose any toy she wanted and when Lily picked the one she wanted Vanessa as always said no twice and trying to convince her to choose what she wanted for Lily.

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Funny how Britney said that Harlow has light hair coming out and now Vanessa said that Charlie has blondie hair coming out

Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

Anybody else notice Vanessa has been uploading on Monday/Wednesday/Friday's now too?? Lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kmommy wrote:Anybody else notice Vanessa has been uploading on Monday/Wednesday/Friday's now too?? Lol
It's the new yt mom trend. Jesss does it too
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I need someone new to watch who is original.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SunnyLove wrote:I need someone new to watch who is original.
Go watch ThisGatheredNest. I love them!
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Her vlogs are so boring and half-assed these days.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

SunnyLove wrote:I need someone new to watch who is original.
Phil and Alex are pretty cool
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Her vlog was soooooooo boring! The only reason why I watched it all was because I was waiting for a good part to wake me up
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

dailyblahblahblah wrote:
Potatie wrote:Does anyone else think that Vanessa doesn't have a very motherly (if you will) vibe at all. Like at all. She just seems there. She seems more like a big sister or babysitter to me.

You're right she's not very motherly at all. My daughter and I randomly hug and kiss each other all day long. We'll cuddle on the couch in the middle of the day. I've rarely even heard Vanessa tell Lily that she loves her. No doubt that she does love her daughter she just doesn't show it very well in her videos.

Search up Turners Syndrome Behaviour; Girls with TS have cognitive problems relating to emotional, verbal, social and spatial issues. It's a good insight into understanding the way Lily is.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

So she tweeted Charlie was upset and having a lot of stomach pain. She asked her followers for advice because she's so concerned. I wonder if she ever mentioned his abnormal looking pot belly to his doctor. It's so dumb how we notice things that she seemingly doesn't. Airhead.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
MommaOfThree wrote:My great grandmother had 14 kids and many many grandchildren and hundreds of great grandchildren. She would not tolerate baby talk. she said that she always thought it sounded like babies were trying to say good or I good when they first start cooing. She would always "are you good" or "yes you're a good baby" she started something bc all of the women in our family do that now. It makes my skin crawl to hear her say "agoo"
My mum was the same , her attitude was that baby talk wasn't a language, so the child has to learn twice
Not defending V. But I'm a speech language pathologist, and we have always been taught that babies prefer to be talked to in "baby talk" because it is has more rhythm, longer syllables, and a higher pitch. They prefer it therefore they pay more attention.

However, there is no proof that it promotes their language acquisition nor hinders it.
So really, she can do what she wants, it won't harm him. It's just annoying to us lol

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Mel1011 wrote:So she tweeted Charlie was upset and having a lot of stomach pain. She asked her followers for advice because she's so concerned. I wonder if she ever mentioned his abnormal looking pot belly to his doctor. It's so dumb how we notice things that she seemingly doesn't. Airhead.
Charlie reminds me a lot of my second son who had colic and severe gas. I used tons of gripe water, and had to make sure to burp him every few minutes. V needs to make sure she gets all those burps out, and bicycles his legs to get all the farts out.

dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

Yue195 wrote:
dailyblahblahblah wrote:
Potatie wrote:Does anyone else think that Vanessa doesn't have a very motherly (if you will) vibe at all. Like at all. She just seems there. She seems more like a big sister or babysitter to me.

You're right she's not very motherly at all. My daughter and I randomly hug and kiss each other all day long. We'll cuddle on the couch in the middle of the day. I've rarely even heard Vanessa tell Lily that she loves her. No doubt that she does love her daughter she just doesn't show it very well in her videos.

Search up Turners Syndrome Behaviour; Girls with TS have cognitive problems relating to emotional, verbal, social and spatial issues. It's a good insight into understanding the way Lily is.
That is good to know. I was hoping it wasn't because the affection wasn't reciprocated or initiated.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Dear YTMD,

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 43ff0e.jpg[/img]

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

alyssadt wrote:
Aaliyah_uk wrote:
Not defending V. But I'm a speech language pathologist, and we have always been taught that babies prefer to be talked to in "baby talk" because it is has more rhythm, longer syllables, and a higher pitch. They prefer it therefore they pay more attention.

However, there is no proof that it promotes their language acquisition nor hinders it.
So really, she can do what she wants, it won't harm him. It's just annoying to us lol

"Parentease" as Ive learned it. A babies brain does infact thrive on the high pitched voice and some say its necessary for proper brain development. However, you are supposed to use normal words-just in the "baby talk" voice...not random non-words....agoo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”