E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

For those that don't follow E&J on IG they've been doing stories a lot lately, that include things that aren't in the vlogs. They seem to alternate days like they have some sort of schedule. I will sum up today's for those that haven't seen it...

Jared did a huge IG Story today about getting the new Zelda game and finding someone with a game system, blah blah blah. He goes to Sam's house because they are apparently going to take turns playing the game at their house???? Then Jared gets set up to play and has trouble so he can't livestream it after all. The minions are probably very sad.

Or not, because I get the impression even they don't care.

I remember when people used to hate on Bryan for things like this, but would hold Jared in esteem saying "Jared would never...." WTF happened to this guy?

Oh, and I didn't see Jackson with him when he went to Sam's, but Noah was there. Of course Jared couldn't just wait to get the game until the little boys were both free to get together and play.

Earlier on in the story they mentioned that Calvin was napping and Jackson was having quiet time in his room. Ellie filmed a video (infomercial) about cleaning products. I wonder what "quiet time" means exactly? Locking him in his room?
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

That laundry room is freaking ugly. All these different styles mixed together... *shudders*
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Okay... I literally had to pause the vlog to post this. I am at the point where Jared is doing his sponsored talk about best fiends, and his eyebrows are driving me insane!!! Why does Ellie leave those little tufts of hair at the inside of his eye brows when she waxes them? Why not just take them off too?!?

Okay, rant over... For now! Lol
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Okay, rant 2.0....

Ellie was such a bitch about the swig cookies!!!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Okay, rant 2.0....

What is the big deal about those cookies anyway? Ellie has been eating them and featuring them non/stop in the vlogs. She's given some to Jennifer and Bonnie.... She's buying them by the dozen, because they are always in large sheet cake-sized boxes!

It's just a sugar cookie right? The icing on them looks very plain. I'm sure she can make a similar product in that new fancy kitchen of hers and the boys can ice the cookies for her.

Wouldn't that be perfect Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And wasn't her big fantasy about living in that house baking cookies? So why isn't she baking? She's got that big beautiful kitchen, and certainly has time...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

bffb3 wrote:That laundry room is freaking ugly. All these different styles mixed together... *shudders*
It really weirds me out how she doesn't have a folding station? But has a toilet? Also I understand in some places it's normal to but it really grosses me out that she's folding clean clothes in the same place where there's fecal matter everywhere because of the flushing.

Also everything with that woman starts with 'I'. Every sentence!
you can call me kath.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

It was so nice of Jared to shout out Jeff and Natalia in the vlog. They don't get nearly enough attention from the "bigger" YTers. I mean, who else would he shout out? His family or the IVF winners' channels?

Funny his IG yesterday was all about the Zelda game and Ellie filming a cleaning product sponsorship, but the vlog was all about Ellie "cleaning" and Jared playing Best Fiends. They have become so scripted and don't even try to hide it!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kathpt wrote:
bffb3 wrote:That laundry room is freaking ugly. All these different styles mixed together... *shudders*
It really weirds me out how she doesn't have a folding station? But has a toilet? Also I understand in some places it's normal to but it really grosses me out that she's folding clean clothes in the same place where there's fecal matter everywhere because of the flushing.

And she sits on the floor to fold laundry. The only time I sit on a bathroom floor is when I have to throw up. It's just gross.

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

lmmomSD wrote:
kathpt wrote:

And she sits on the floor to fold laundry. The only time I sit on a bathroom floor is when I have to throw up. It's just gross.

Ellie is a very strange bird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Refrigerator_Light wrote:Okay, rant 2.0....

What is the big deal about those cookies anyway? Ellie has been eating them and featuring them non/stop in the vlogs. She's given some to Jennifer and Bonnie.... She's buying them by the dozen, because they are always in large sheet cake-sized boxes!
It must be a Mormon company. On their web site they list a bunch of Utah locations and then a coming soon location in Gilbert, AZ - another big Mormon area.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

"I remember crying and telling my mom and she was like "it's ok" and it made me feel really cute so she gave that to me" lol this woman's vocabulary is so limited.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... ba0303.jpg[/img]

I saw this screenshot on Facebook and thought it was hilarious considering we were just talking about the coffee/tea thing.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
galifreyancatlady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galifreyancatlady »

natalka81 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: "Literacy ambassadors"? Please. Ellie is functionally illiterate.

Does Ellie even read? I know they often mention audiobooks, but that's been when they are sponsored by Audible.

The kids hardly even have any books, at least by my standards...
I feel like their home library encompasses Goodnight Moon, a couple of Disney books, Elf on a Shelf, and then the Mormon stuff. Oh, and maybe after today may add Cat in the Hat to the collection. I do like Goodnight Moon a lot though.
(Sorry, I'm very much a children's lit snob. If anyone wants to discuss children's lit at length, I could go on for days and days!)
Could you suggest some books? I have a newborn and want to build her a library like the one I had as a kid.

Also, when and how do you read to a child this young?!?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

galifreyancatlady wrote:
natalka81 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Does Ellie even read? I know they often mention audiobooks, but that's been when they are sponsored by Audible.

I feel like their home library encompasses Goodnight Moon, a couple of Disney books, Elf on a Shelf, and then the Mormon stuff. Oh, and maybe after today may add Cat in the Hat to the collection. I do like Goodnight Moon a lot though.
(Sorry, I'm very much a children's lit snob. If anyone wants to discuss children's lit at length, I could go on for days and days!)
Could you suggest some books? I have a newborn and want to build her a library like the one I had as a kid.

Goodnight Moon is an awesome book for a baby. We started reading almost right away as part of our bedtime routine. The Runaway Bunny was written by the same person that wrote Goodnight Moon, and my son particularly loved that one and Dr Seuss's Mr Brown Can Moo, Can You?
We would give our kids their bath, cuddle up, and read, every night, from about 6 weeks on. And both kids loved it.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

galifreyancatlady wrote:
natalka81 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Does Ellie even read? I know they often mention audiobooks, but that's been when they are sponsored by Audible.

Our "must haves" are books from Sandra Boynton and Dr Seuss. Silly books that rhyme are really fun to read to little ones. Sandra Boynton's are board books, so they are great for babies/toddlers. "The Going To Bed Book" and "Moo Ba La La La" were our favourites with our oldest 9 years ago, and are again now with our toddler. For a starter Seuss Book I'd recommend "The Sneetches and other stories," "The Lorax," or " One Fish, Two Fish...".

If you want more titles just pm me. I have an addiction to buying kids books so I've amassed quite the library. I have an English degree so books are a passion of mine! I could go on and on....
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I'm blocked from Ellie's Instagram (for correcting her grammar) but I just saw on Jared's insta story a shot of Ellie in her robe and it is absolutely filthy! I don't understand why she doesn't wash it...especially since she has that super special laundry room!

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

madi_b_123 wrote:I'm blocked from Ellie's Instagram (for correcting her grammar) but I just saw on Jared's insta story a shot of Ellie in her robe and it is absolutely filthy! I don't understand why she doesn't wash it...especially since she has that super special laundry room!

I want to take that ugly blue robe and torch it.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

menehune wrote:Does anyone else think it's odd that Ellie wore her bathrobe over to Bonnie's house? Why not put clothes on? She used to wear fitness type clothing all the time, did the stylist make her throw it out? Its just odd that she's willing to leave her house in her robe, let alone vlog daily in it and let Joel see her. I mean, it's not exactly flattering if you ask me :?
when she has her robe on, i doubt she's wearing her garments... so, i'd bet this is why she's always in her robe.
kathpt wrote:

i guess it's easier to fold laundry on the floor when you're already slumped on it, having a mental breakdown.
galifreyancatlady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galifreyancatlady »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... c5f9ec.jpg[/img]

Apparently Ellie is not pregnant. Well, at least according to her IG.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”