Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
They do an unboxing and Juliet is crawling around in her diaper sitting in plastic bags - everyone is so busy opening up the products that Nia ordered and nobody notices the baby sitting with one of the most common household items that can make her suffocate! The funniest scene ever - Sam and Nia are busy singing and Symphony is trying to show this big car to the viewers and she is holding it right about Juliet's head in a moving vehicle. I'm pretty sure they notice that she is super annoying so they just tune her out hahaha

Okay...Sam just admitted that he has ADD....but I'm pretty sure he has a lot more problems than that!! He's saying he hopes Abraham doesn't have it either - but I'm pretty sure he can't blame that on ADD it's also the fact that they let Abaharm do whatever he wants since he's the only boy in the house! So he doesn't buy a helmet for Abarham and asks to borrow another boys....that boy didn't want to give it and why should he? Stupid Sam should be more organized!! He felt cold so he went to the car to warm up and left everyone else out there? typical....that is what Sam is all about!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

KaterTot wrote:Sam's entitlement issues are pretty significant in this vlog. So everybody should let Sam do what he wants, who cares about safety issues or lawsuits or insurance issues. He thinks that the chocolate factory owes it to people to let them tour as well. He is ridiculous! If the men were required to wear hard hats and most had their faces and noses covered, it would seem a little 3 yr old boy sitting between them isn't quite rocket science that he should not be there. Those men probably wanted to say something but knew their foreman would handle it. He is so dense.
He thinks everyone should bow to him - the cockiness in him is surreal!! He needs to stop thinking everyone has to do whatever her tells them too, and that GC community feeds his ego for sure!
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
They do an unboxing and Juliet is crawling around in her diaper sitting in plastic bags - everyone is so busy opening up the products that Nia ordered and nobody notices the baby sitting with one of the most common household items that can make her suffocate! The funniest scene ever - Sam and Nia are busy singing and Symphony is trying to show this big car to the viewers and she is holding it right about Juliet's head in a moving vehicle. I'm pretty sure they notice that she is super annoying so they just tune her out hahaha

Okay...Sam just admitted that he has ADD....but I'm pretty sure he has a lot more problems than that!! He's saying he hopes Abraham doesn't have it either - but I'm pretty sure he can't blame that on ADD it's also the fact that they let Abaharm do whatever he wants since he's the only boy in the house! So he doesn't buy a helmet for Abarham and asks to borrow another boys....that boy didn't want to give it and why should he? Stupid Sam should be more organized!! He felt cold so he went to the car to warm up and left everyone else out there? typical....that is what Sam is all about!
Honestly, I'm glad someone else finds Symphony annoying. I always felt bad saying it since she's just a kid.

I haven't watched the blog yet, but did Sam really only say he hopes Abram doesn't have it? No mention of the girls? His favoritism is off the charts.
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

E_8 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png

Honestly, I'm glad someone else finds Symphony annoying. I always felt bad saying it since she's just a kid.

I haven't watched the blog yet, but did Sam really only say he hopes Abram doesn't have it? No mention of the girls? His favoritism is off the charts.
Would it surprise you if Sam believed girls couldn't have ADD? Because I can see it :/
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

emilynicole1435 wrote:
E_8 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png

Would it surprise you if Sam believed girls couldn't have ADD? Because I can see it :/
Unfortunately it wouldn't surprise me at all :/
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

You know, ADD/ADHD are extremely over-diagnosed these days, but I really wouldn't doubt if Sam did have untreated adult ADHD. It only gets worse when you reach adulthood it's often misdiagnosed for bipolar disorder, which a lot of people have suggested that Sam may have. I hate to compare Sam to someone whose memory and talents I have a lot of respect for, but it's speculated that the late, great Keith Moon likely had untreated ADHD, and while Sam isn't destroying hotel rooms or driving cars into swimming pools, his behavior reminds me of Keith's in a lot of ways. If you find basically any interview with The Who around 1975 or earlier, you'll probably see it. He was fairly childlike and just couldn't sit still or reel himself in.

But Keith was charming and funny and people adored him. He was just exhausting to be around. Sam just comes across as psychotic and harmful to others. I don't think ADD is his only problem, but it really could be a factor in his behavior.
HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyGnome »

Oh no, I didn't even notice poor Juliet playing in the plastic at first! Those kids get gifts like all the time. At first I would give Sam and Nia a pass, because thanks to YouTube success they could get the kids things they never thought they would have been able to. But I think it's getting pretty excessive.

I lol-ed at the comment at the end Sam made about leaving the Christmas lights on the tree 'til next year. I think the only reason this surprised me a little is because I really thought, given Sam's behavior, that we'd see a vlog where he decided that instead of taking down the lights he'd just cut the whole tree down! Esp bc when he put them up he was making comments about the mistletoe damaging the tree. As irrational as it sounds, it just sounds like something he would do lol.
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

God please no ..[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 50b490.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Juliet was smacking Nia's face in the beginning and I couldn't stop laughing....I mean I felt bad but it was so funny!! So Nia took all 3 kids to the gym with her, what a waste of money when Sam the loser is home doing nothing at all!! I'll bet he was either sleeping or surfing through YouTube videos to steal some ideas for his next "viral video" attempt - #DeadBeatDad

Nia went to a party in the evening and left the kids with her mother in-law...she seems sketchy to me at times, like there is something wrong with her....I'm sure she's a very nice lady...but I wouldn't leave 3 kids in her care...especially a toddler, a preschooler and a giant grade school girl who acts like she's younger than Abaram at times!

Symphony is bringing TJ into the vlog way too much now.....it's like she has to constantly show a toy or say something in the vlog when it has nothing to do with her....Nia was playing with Juliet and she just came running in....I'm seriously not trying to be mean but the way she speaks and cries about everything is just too much for me! The ending of the vlog was just over-the-top typical Nia....she started panicking because she has to go to Abaram's game tomorrow with all 3 kids by herself....okay first of all BREATH....Abraham will be in the game, Juliet will be in the stroller...and Symphony....well....she will probably be wearing a cheerleader costume and doing cheers while people laugh at her...so enjoy!!
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

I really don't get the whole TJ thing. Sam was calling him a "newborn" and acting like he's a real child. Then again, I shouldn't complain. I'd rather them keep making stuffed animals than keep having real babies.

Not looking forward to another tee ball vlog tomorrow. It'll just be more rampant favoritism from Sam. I just hope they don't make Symphony be a "cheerleader" again. Blech.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Sam's away today (Sat) for a men's retreat. He's been asked (what??) to give a talk. He decided the topic would be prayer because his life has been totally turned around (lol) by 3 particular prayers. I wanted so badly to comment, "is that the prayer when you asked god to keep you from cheating on your wife again, you horndog?"
HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyGnome »

Nia said the fact that they have child care at the gym helps her be more dedicated and I think it's bc without it she'd never get to go bc Sam never helps watch the kids. I remember in another vlog she had a really busy day and she was talking about having to find time to squeeze in going to the gym before they stopped childcare and I had just thought, really, Sam can't ever watch the kids??? I know YouTube does not take all day long!

I also love how *after* he gets Oreo all riled up, chasing the ball all over the yard, he's like oh yea, I'm not supposed to get her worked up. *eye roll*.

As a side note tho, Juliet's frog/bunny hop crawl makes me smile. I find it really cute!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

So...the title of today's vid changed, "Awkward Facial Much" and the thumbnail is an unflattering pic of Nia with the masque on her face. Nia edited today's vlog. I wonder if Sam saw it while he's away and changed it? :-o :?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Nia took the kids to Abarham's game - and all of Sam's family was there to help out, so not sure why Nia was freaking out earlier. Symphony didn't wear the cheerleading costume today hahahaha she did however get Abraham in his pajamas and talk about his "booty" which was weird....I don't know why they think it's okay to show the kids in their underwear at all.

Sam came back, and he made two things very clear - 1 was he came early so he could help Nia take the kids the church in the morning and 2 he changed the title of the vlog because Nia did a "clickbait" title according to him and he doesn't do that, it's not his "style".....okay WTF all he does is clickbait titles....I'm so glad Nia gave him cut eye and I was able to get that for you guys hahaha
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Nia took the kids to Abarham's game - and all of Sam's family was there to help out, so not sure why Nia was freaking out earlier. Symphony didn't wear the cheerleading costume today hahahaha she did however get Abraham in his pajamas and talk about his "booty" which was weird....I don't know why they think it's okay to show the kids in their underwear at all.

Sam came back, and he made two things very clear - 1 was he came early so he could help Nia take the kids the church in the morning and 2 he changed the title of the vlog because Nia did a "clickbait" title according to him and he doesn't do that, it's not his "style".....okay WTF all he does is clickbait titles....I'm so glad Nia gave him cut eye and I was able to get that for you guys hahaha
I thought He said she didn't do a click bait so that's why she changed it cause it was too boring ?

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

smileyfacekimmie wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png

I thought He said she didn't do a click bait so that's why she changed it cause it was too boring ?

That was my take, as well. How dare he change it? Nia edited and posted the video. Why is she not "allowed" to choose the title and thumbnail? If I were Nia, I'd be pissed!!
GollyItsMollie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GollyItsMollie »

Alright so I know I'm behind the discussion, but I wanted to give it about a week before I posted about their stay at Great Wolf. Let me just start by saying that I'm an employee there, and the times I interacted with them I hated my life. Seriously the rudest people I have ever met. Sam was constantly running and screaming, the kids were pushing other kids and yelling as well, and Nia was just trailing along behind them with Juliet in the stroller looking frazzled. Id rather not say where I work at in there (you never know who checks this crap), but they did pull out the camera and I promptly told them to put it away or else I would call security due to privacy of our guests. Surprisingly they listened! They aren't the first family vloggers we've had (Family Fun Time Vlogs are all sweethearts) but they are definitely the worst.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

GollyItsMollie wrote:Alright so I know I'm behind the discussion, but I wanted to give it about a week before I posted about their stay at Great Wolf. Let me just start by saying that I'm an employee there, and the times I interacted with them I hated my life. Seriously the rudest people I have ever met. Sam was constantly running and screaming, the kids were pushing other kids and yelling as well, and Nia was just trailing along behind them with Juliet in the stroller looking frazzled. Id rather not say where I work at in there (you never know who checks this crap), but they did pull out the camera and I promptly told them to put it away or else I would call security due to privacy of our guests. Surprisingly they listened! They aren't the first family vloggers we've had (Family Fun Time Vlogs are all sweethearts) but they are definitely the worst.
Very enlightening! Wow. Thanks for posting! <3
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

JLPC wrote:
GollyItsMollie wrote:Alright so I know I'm behind the discussion, but I wanted to give it about a week before I posted about their stay at Great Wolf. Let me just start by saying that I'm an employee there, and the times I interacted with them I hated my life. Seriously the rudest people I have ever met. Sam was constantly running and screaming, the kids were pushing other kids and yelling as well, and Nia was just trailing along behind them with Juliet in the stroller looking frazzled. Id rather not say where I work at in there (you never know who checks this crap), but they did pull out the camera and I promptly told them to put it away or else I would call security due to privacy of our guests. Surprisingly they listened! They aren't the first family vloggers we've had (Family Fun Time Vlogs are all sweethearts) but they are definitely the worst.
Very enlightening! Wow. Thanks for posting! <3
Yes thank you! I often wonder why we don't see more reports of some of these Vloggers since so many live in areas all over and go to so many places. I think it would be fun to see more of these, it's what we all figure is happening but hardly ever get proof.
GollyItsMollie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GollyItsMollie »

I'm glad you guys enjoyed that little report! Honestly I think that vloggers definitely are much different off camera. At one point while they were in my outlet, they (Sam and Nia) got into a little spat and were arguing. So it's definitely not all sunshine and rainbows like they portray it to be.

Return to “Sam and Nia”