JesssFam: Facing Reality w/ Daiquiris & Taco Bell (Part 87)

MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Facing Reality w/ Daiquiris & Taco Bell (Part

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

I get 2 ppl sharing a room but 3 is a bit ridiculous, i wonder how thats supposed to work when they get older and start to own more shit. 3 people sharing 1 closet?
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:I get 2 ppl sharing a room but 3 is a bit ridiculous, i wonder how thats supposed to work when they get older and start to own more shit. 3 people sharing 1 closet?
I know three boys who shared a room and a closet and the room would barely fit a king sized bed. Not ideal but people made it work before.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Ripley wrote:I have to say something about the kids sharing rooms. The kids don't all need their own rooms. Millions of kids share rooms with siblings. Arguably, sharing can even be a positive experience.. I have a good friend who is a physician. He has a decent sized house on two acres of property. He has 3 boys and a girl. Boys' ages are 17, 11, 7. ( He had his first son when he was 17).Even though he could easily provide a bedroom for each of them, the all share one room. It is a pretty small room with a bunk bed and twin bed. They are all well adjusted kids. The eldest is very smart with aspirations of going into medicine. The middle child is athletically gifted like his dad, and the youngest boy as great musical abilities for his age, also like dad. Despite the age gaps, they are super close and I attribute that to sharing a room. If they want time alone, there are other rooms in the house they can go to. They have a living room, one very large family room, a smalleer one, and a study.. So maybe that makes things a bit different than Jesssssss' house. I doubt her house will have all those extra rooms. But people here keep saying things like saying things like "she can't cram the boys in one room... each kid needs to have his own bedroom etc...". If you are strictly speaking about sleeping arrangements, I say each kid does not NEED his own room.
Ok. That is as close I get to defending Jessica, because really, I can't stand her and am only here because her life is a train wreck lol.
And the 17 yo boy doesn't want his own room and space? It's good that he is clever and all but that's not reallly linked to the subject I think. I have a very good relationship with my sisters too (and I think we are all clever, at least I hope so) and when I was younger I shared a room with my first sister (we are 4 years appart) but when I was something like 13, I got my own room and my second sister shared with our youngest sister (they are 4 year apart) and by the time they became teenager, I left home to go to business school so they each had their own room and space. Right now Jess' kids are young and indeed they don't need they own room and if they can't afford it they won't have their own bedroom even later and it's ok (I mean they do have a lot of kids) but in general, if it's possible I think it's better for a teenager to have their own bedroom (I wouldn't say it's a need, they are not going to die if they don't have it but I was happy to have my own space at that time) and I think that's what people (or some peple) here are saying.
What I am curious abour personnaly is if the girls will have their own bedroom when they get older because Jess seems to favour them and later, the bedroom organisation ay show if she favours the girls but aknowledging theid need to have their own space but not the boys. I mean, when Lilia will be 16, the twins will be 14, Landon 12 and Addie 10 (I think) and if they have 4 bedrooms (3 for the children) I am curious to see how she would organise the split (would she do the boys in one rooms and Lilia and Addie have their own room, which wouldn't be fair or would she organize thing differently, it's not easy to deal with...)
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

pllfan5 wrote:
gr4ceful wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:I'm surprised Chris hasn't tried to legally adopt Landen yet. I wonder if Drake would be ok with that. Probably not. He would actually have to sign all parental rights away. It's weird that he really doesn't seem to want anything to do with his sons yet I still don't think he'd actually relinquish parental rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He wouldn't have to pay child support either
Even though Chris is very close to Landen I would hope he would consider adopting Kyson and Kaden too. Imagine how the twins would feel if he just adopted Landen.

I wouldn't be surprised if he just adopted Landen though :(
I doubt he'll adopt them, because if he adopts them he is illegally responsible for them just as much as his biological kids. Which means if he and Jessica got divorced he would have to pay child support for them.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

prettyll wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:
gr4ceful wrote: He wouldn't have to pay child support either
Even though Chris is very close to Landen I would hope he would consider adopting Kyson and Kaden too. Imagine how the twins would feel if he just adopted Landen.

I wouldn't be surprised if he just adopted Landen though :(
I doubt he'll adopt them, because if he adopts them he is illegally responsible for them just as much as his biological kids. Which means if he and Jessica got divorced he would have to pay child support for them.
I meant legally not illegally.
AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

I'm a little late, (due to not being able to watch Landens birthday video on mobile urg) but I almost teared up at the end. Gah. What able handsome, sweet, happy little dude.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Ripley wrote:I have to say something about the kids sharing rooms. The kids don't all need their own rooms. Millions of kids share rooms with siblings. Arguably, sharing can even be a positive experience.. I have a good friend who is a physician. He has a decent sized house on two acres of property. He has 3 boys and a girl. Boys' ages are 17, 11, 7. ( He had his first son when he was 17).Even though he could easily provide a bedroom for each of them, the all share one room. It is a pretty small room with a bunk bed and twin bed. They are all well adjusted kids. The eldest is very smart with aspirations of going into medicine. The middle child is athletically gifted like his dad, and the youngest boy as great musical abilities for his age, also like dad. Despite the age gaps, they are super close and I attribute that to sharing a room. If they want time alone, there are other rooms in the house they can go to. They have a living room, one very large family room, a smalleer one, and a study.. So maybe that makes things a bit different than Jesssssss' house. I doubt her house will have all those extra rooms. But people here keep saying things like saying things like "she can't cram the boys in one room... each kid needs to have his own bedroom etc...". If you are strictly speaking about sleeping arrangements, I say each kid does not NEED his own room.
Ok. That is as close I get to defending Jessica, because really, I can't stand her and am only here because her life is a train wreck lol.

I would probably have rather been homeless than share a room with a younger sibling at 17.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

dazzled wrote:

I would probably have rather been homeless than share a room with a younger sibling at 17.
And this is why there are so many ungreatful, spoiled brats in the world.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Hum does that mean you don't believe what I said? Lol. I knew it might be an unpopular opinion, but I did not think 3 boys sharing a room would be so hard to believe? The sbject does not interest me enough to argue with you. But I had to mention it it because it has bothered me for a while,, since they moved to the house they are renting now and splitting the rooms came up then.
And BTW, I would probably have given them each their own room if it was my kids, and before meeting him would have said if you can afford it, each kid should get his own room. After becoming friends again (wee dated in high school and lost touch for few years) I have to say depending on their personalities and needs, I would consider encouraging my kids to share if I had 3 same sex kids. Antway just wanted to mention it because I have seen room sharing work well. I am sure if one of his boyss was an extreme introvert or his prersonality was such that he WANTED his own room, he would of course do that.
AutumnNight
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AutumnNight »

Can someone post the link to her house? I couldn't find it on here.

Not gonna lie, it kind of makes me mad that at 30 with a bachelor's degree from a good school and having worked since 15 or so, that I cannot afford even a 1 or 2 bedroom house in my area. I also don't have any children, and not being able to afford kids is a primary reason not to have any.

It's incredible how much money you can make by just popping out kids and having a youtube channel. I know recording and editing videos is hard, but not as hard as having a full time job!
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Ripley wrote:Hum does that mean you don't believe what I said? Lol. I knew it might be an unpopular opinion, but I did not think 3 boys sharing a room would be so hard to believe? The sbject does not interest me enough to argue with you. But I had to mention it it because it has bothered me for a while,, since they moved to the house they are renting now and splitting the rooms came up then.
And BTW, I would probably have given them each their own room if it was my kids, and before meeting him would have said if you can afford it, each kid should get his own room. After becoming friends again (wee dated in high school and lost touch for few years) I have to say depending on their personalities and needs, I would consider encouraging my kids to share if I had 3 same sex kids. Antway just wanted to mention it because I have seen room sharing work well. I am sure if one of his boyss was an extreme introvert or his prersonality was such that he WANTED his own room, he would of course do that.
I don't know you're answering to who since I am not the only one who quote you but personnally yes I believe you (why would you lie) but even if everything is going ok I am not sure this 17yo boy wouldn't prefer to have his own room. As I said it's not a need, but I think for a teenager, it's nice to have their own space. I know it would have been ok if I shared a room with my sisters when I was that age (I was mature and calm enough to just do it) but I am happy I didn't have to do it that's all I was saying personnally.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

whattheactual wrote: And this is why there are so many ungreatful, spoiled brats in the world.
Yes, I'm sure a 17 y/o not wanting to be stuck in a room with two younger siblings makes someone ungrateful or spoiled. The "rather be homeless" part is of course an exaggeration, but a smart cookie like you surely could have figured that out on their own.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

It does mean that. It's not ideal. But if that's what your parents can only afford then you have to share a room, it sucks but unless your rich majority of kids share rooms. It's not the end of the world and at 17 you should be out with your friends not stuck in your room all day. Some people share a one room house and make it work.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Maybe they're thinking of putting a pool in?

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

dazzled wrote:
whattheactual wrote: And this is why there are so many ungreatful, spoiled brats in the world.
Yes, I'm sure a 17 y/o not wanting to be stuck in a room with two younger siblings makes someone ungrateful or spoiled. The "rather be homeless" part is of course an exaggeration, but a smart cookie like you surely could have figured that out on their own.
Don't say it if you don't mean it, cuz it's a disgusting thing to say. So many teens are homeless and would LOVE to be able to sleep in an acually room and bed, no matter who else was there. Kids should be greatful for what they have and not pity themselves for unnecessary things they don't have.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

whattheactual wrote:
dazzled wrote:
Don't say it if you don't mean it, cuz it's a disgusting thing to say. So many teens are homeless and would LOVE to be able to sleep in an acually room and bed, no matter who else was there. Kids should be greatful for what they have and not pity themselves for unnecessary things they don't have.
Right? Did y'all ever see that movie The Blindside? When Leann asking him about having his own room and he answered he had never had a bed. Sharing a room with 2 siblings is not going to kill any of them. When they become teenagers they can have their "personal" time in the bathroom like thousands of other teen boys.

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

whattheactual wrote:
dazzled wrote:
cjl123 wrote:Right? Did y'all ever see that movie The Blindside? When Leann asking him about having his own room and he answered he had never had a bed. Sharing a room with 2 siblings is not going to kill any of them. When they become teenagers they can have their "personal" time in the bathroom like thousands of other teen boys.

Jeez, let's calm down, Dazzled said she exagerated, as a lot of people do like for instance when you are really hungry and you said "I could kill for a pizza", she did the same to explain she really wouldn't have like to share a bedroom with her sister, seriously english in not even my language and I understand what she meant, no need to make a big deal out of it... Of course noone one is saying it's horrible they don't have their own room, just that if it was possible it may be better when they are teenager to not share a bedroom that's all. Everything got out of proportion here, obviously noone is comparing their situation to being homeless...
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

cjl123 wrote:Right? Did y'all ever see that movie The Blindside? When Leann asking him about having his own room and he answered he had never had a bed. Sharing a room with 2 siblings is not going to kill any of them. When they become teenagers they can have their "personal" time in the bathroom like thousands of other teen boys.
Landon has never had a bed either. ;)
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Listen. I've shared a room my whole life and I still do. It's literally the worst. If I had the money, why would I stuff my kids into one room. I get two but three fucking kids? Nah that's fucked up. She's not broke. If she's buying a house she shoulda got one with more rooms.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

HarlowCarlo wrote:Listen. I've shared a room my whole life and I still do. It's literally the worst. If I had the money, why would I stuff my kids into one room. I get two but three fucking kids? Nah that's fucked up. She's not broke. If she's buying a house she shoulda got one with more rooms.

Funny how she hasn't even put up a video yet and everyone is assuming the twins and landen will be in one room. maybe landen with be in T&C's room since they aren't there all the time. Why are you so seemingly ungrateful for being able to live in a house? I shared a room for 11 years with my little sisters and it was fine.

Return to “JesssFam”