OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

maybe they think they have the owlet they don't need to worry about it? but they did this with their first babies too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

xoxoal3xandra wrote:maybe they think they have the owlet they don't need to worry about it? but they did this with their first babies too.

I wouldn't be surprise if they were thinking that way, very stupid way of thinking since they are endangering their child while the owlet is supposed to help prevent what parents can't prevents (I mean SIDS can't be "prevented" since, by definition, it's when the baby stop breathing without any reason not when a baby stop breathing because parents were stupid enough to put blankets around their newborn without supervision and by supervision I mean they shoudn't stop looking at their child -not even blinking- to be sure this blanket is not going to kill they baby... or even better DON'T PUT BLANKETS ON YOUR BABY!!)
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

Newmomma wrote:Wow! The comment section is usually filled with concerns like how they should cut up grapes, abt the jackets/socks, blankets. If they term concern as "hate" comes off as narcissistic who can't handle constructive criticism. So they want the comment section to be filled with ass kissers only? sorry OK, that's not how reality works!
In fact people who voice their concerns are bashed by these bug buddies and of course the "queen" herself who "slays". smh
Exactly. And way they laughed about all the advice on how to not endanger their children's lives being hilarious to them...
Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

I'm so fucking sick of their minions saying, "IT'S THEIR BABY. LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT."

Well yeah if the people you're defending doing such a great job, we wouldn't have to raise our concerns. :(
theshamanisright1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by theshamanisright1 »

Oscar doesn't treat Kyra well. Kyra never jokes about him or says nasty things until he does. His weird fixation on her diet while she was pregnant was disrespectful. You know it was.
dartkk15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dartkk15 »

js2013 wrote:
sarahbear123 wrote:
js2013 wrote:Kyra should definitely not be submerging her incision this soon after having a baby....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
It's been 2 weeks....

Youre not supposed to submerge your incision until either the stiches come out or the glue comes off on its own...mine took about 4-5 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
my staples were taken out after a week.

xoxoal3xandra
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xoxoal3xandra »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 1c0f52.jpg[/img]

minions: contributing to the neglect of children everywhere

daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

xoxoal3xandra wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 1c0f52.jpg[/img]

minions: contributing to the neglect of children everywhere

The person who made the "born in the hospital" comment has probably never stepped foot or been in a maternity ward or any kind of pediatric center in a hospital.
Heronstriker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Heronstriker »

Can't believe I've been watching these two dumbasses since they've had about 100k subs. I took a break when they hit around 350k, and just started watching them again. They were more enjoyable back then, a little more humble. I think if you've been around that long you'll know what I mean; they haven't changed that much in personality, but the lengths they've gone to completely turn their channel into some type of reality show is horrible. Their blogs used to have some sort of character to them, and were just chill to sit down and watch. Not to mention they were in the 15-20+ min marks but lately can't dish out a vlog past 10 mins lol.
sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

Heronstriker wrote:Can't believe I've been watching these two dumbasses since they've had about 100k subs. I took a break when they hit around 350k, and just started watching them again. They were more enjoyable back then, a little more humble. I think if you've been around that long you'll know what I mean; they haven't changed that much in personality, but the lengths they've gone to completely turn their channel into some type of reality show is horrible. Their blogs used to have some sort of character to them, and were just chill to sit down and watch. Not to mention they were in the 15-20+ min marks but lately can't dish out a vlog past 10 mins lol.
I agree 100% ....but at least we don't have to watch the drone footage and montages (as much) anymore lol

Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

It must be snowing in their apartment or maybe the heat is off.
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

anyone else feel like its nice that kyra's dads there but also its kinda awkward? they just sit around their apartment and have their one activity for the day be toys r us? they could be at least trying to entertain and host like they do with friends
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

gosh levi is SUCH a cutie <3
You can tell oscar is SO bothered by the fact levi likes pink/girly toys lool. he makes it a point to comment on it all the time. it's not a girl toy just bc it's pink -_-
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

I am very happy to know Oscar is enough open minded to not care if any of his children is gay. I was a little scared because he sometimes made weird comments and the title of the video was "my son wants girl toys": toys shouldn't be for girls or for boys, who care if a boy plays with a pink toy... anyway, happy to know it wouldn't be an issue!
flokofloz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flokofloz »

Midia wrote:I am very happy to know Oscar is enough open minded to not care if any of his children is gay. I was a little scared because he sometimes made weird comments and the title of the video was "my son wants girl toys": toys shouldn't be for girls or for boys, who care if a boy plays with a pink toy... anyway, happy to know it wouldn't be an issue!
He was kidding, and I think it was a little "attack" for some people of this thread who made comments about him being sexist. He wrote in the description: "Levi's favorite color seems to be pink just like his dad. P.s we don't care that he likes/wants girl toys". He also said that he doesn't care if his children are gay or if they are transgender. A sexist person would never say that.
He is definitely not bothered at all ;) and open-minded, yes.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dang kyra's snap alaya's face is COVERED by her mittens and that HUGE paci that legit takes up half her face. How do babies breathe with that thing blocking their nose?! oh and ofc blankets and hat and everything. How cold is their house?!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

flokofloz wrote:
Midia wrote:I am very happy to know Oscar is enough open minded to not care if any of his children is gay. I was a little scared because he sometimes made weird comments and the title of the video was "my son wants girl toys": toys shouldn't be for girls or for boys, who care if a boy plays with a pink toy... anyway, happy to know it wouldn't be an issue!
He was kidding, and I think it was a little "attack" for some people of this thread who made comments about him being sexist. He wrote in the description: "Levi's favorite color seems to be pink just like his dad. P.s we don't care that he likes/wants girl toys". He also said that he doesn't care if his children are gay or if they are transgender. A sexist person would never say that.
lol ever heard of saving face? (not sure if you were being sarcastic or serious lol). But he was prob saying that to save face even tho he actually is bothered by it/would disown his kids if they were gay. Knowing his macho/sexist attitudes i wouldnt put it past him..he prob just doesnt want others to know he's a sexist pig
Gossipxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gossipxo »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Dang kyra's snap alaya's face is COVERED by her mittens and that HUGE paci that legit takes up half her face. How do babies breathe with that thing blocking their nose?! oh and ofc blankets and hat and everything. How cold is their house?!
Did you notice in the blog kyra said alaya was getting a rash? Most probably heat rash?!
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

flokofloz wrote:
Well for me there is NO toys for boys or for girls as I said in my comment so if he doesn't care that Levi likes pink it's good but if he says he doesnt care that his son play with "girls" toy it's weird for me. I am aware some people are really closed minded and in this area he is not. However sometimes he makes weird comments like for valentines day and doing a massage, he felt like he was looking his masculanity or whatever, maybe it's because he doesnt know how to express himself clearly without being offensive toward somebody but yes there are still some things he should work on (at least communication wise). That being said I didn't attack him in my comment (I didn't even talk about sexism), I said on this area he is open minded and I am very happy about it.
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Gossipxo wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Dang kyra's snap alaya's face is COVERED by her mittens and that HUGE paci that legit takes up half her face. How do babies breathe with that thing blocking their nose?! oh and ofc blankets and hat and everything. How cold is their house?!
Did you notice in the blog kyra said alaya was getting a rash? Most probably heat rash?!
It looked like baby acne to me. My son had it and looked about the same, who knows though!

Return to “OKBaby”