KKandBabyScreech | Part 5

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Surprisingly liked the vlog today! jackson is such a smart kid without the damn paci!
Newuser12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Newuser12345 »

Anyone seen keren's one month post partum snapchat update, she looks so slim I'm jealous haha [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

guys did you see keren's tweeted picture of landon in his crib with a MOUNTAIN of a blanket on top of him and all around him. She claims he needs the extra cushion to feel "comforted"...no keren he's gunna suffocate -_-
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Newuser12345 wrote:Anyone seen keren's one month post partum snapchat update, she looks so slim I'm jealous haha [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
her face is still really puffy tho but yeah she looks great!
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

I saw the picture someone else posted in OK's thread. I hate how Keren completely disregards the dangers of wrapping him in blankets. I mean, it's not even one of those daft baby blankets - it's a big sodding fleece that even an adult would get hot and bothered sleeping under. Then there's the pillow behind him. Why? One of the many reasons they tell you not to use pillows or blankets is because the baby isn't able to move them should they fall on their face or if they get to warm. Yes, they have a video monitor, but Landon would still be stuck there unable to do anything until one of them noticed. Using that he feels comforted by it is just a piss poor way of trying to excuse shitty choices.

It's just annoying that Keren knows its wrong but doesn't care and does it anyway because she has the mindset of a stubborn child. It's annoying because she shows herself to young, impressionable girls who one day might have kids of their own, remember what they saw her doing and replicate it. There'll be "grown up" Jacksonista's (gag) cocooning their babies in adult-sized blankets whilst plonking them down in front of YouTube nursery rhymes all day long. They'll teach their babies new tricks like sit, roll over and fetch then when baby gets a bit constipated from eating Chik-Fil-A for every meal, they'll be giving it some Chipotle and coffee to get things moving along.
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Did anyone else catch how Keren said that she cleaned the whole house?! And how Khoa said "all by yourself "?! That sounded super off to me - they probably have a cleaning lady hired but since their soooo real now and do not censor shit anything they will not show nor admit to it.

Also, Keren's face is still a puffy, red mess... Her red blemishes look like she's scratched them open...
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Lol did anyone notice how she snapped "forget to do laundry for a week" next to a pile of laundry, and then snap her belly an hour later and the pile is still there, not touched at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:Lol did anyone notice how she snapped "forget to do laundry for a week" next to a pile of laundry, and then snap her belly an hour later and the pile is still there, not touched at all.

Never mind, it wasn't an hour later. When I checked her first snap was "5 hours ago," second was "4 hours ago." I just checked again and they are both "5 hours ago" now.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

How can you 'forget' to do laundry??? Smh
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:I like how Keren said she would do the opposite of what people tell her to do, but yet Khoa is kinda getting J to talk and they went to the park...hmmm...sounds like she's not a woman of her word.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
I think it's a part of her strategy, say that she does the opposite of what people say so that when people correct her she can do it and claim it as her own idea.

dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 50db69.jpg[/img]

So, is he best friends with her foot? ImageI have never seen these two interact, which is totally normal at their ages, but stop forcing it and pretending.

booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

dasiesunshine wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 50db69.jpg[/img]

So, is he best friends with her foot? ImageI have never seen these two interact, which is totally normal at their ages, but stop forcing it and pretending.

Kkandbabyfoot Image
MissKeitz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissKeitz »

In todays vlog Keren was sitting on her patio chair and said oh we are putting tv here and that there and so on, i was fucking idiot where the fuck is the pool net

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

MissKeitz wrote:In todays vlog Keren was sitting on her patio chair and said oh we are putting tv here and that there and so on, i was fucking idiot where the fuck is the pool net

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
Right! And every time Jackson was right next the pool while keren was sitting down my stomach drop. Idk why she's so confident in letting be so close to the pool

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

dasiesunshine wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 50db69.jpg[/img]

You made me laugh

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why would they buy a bunch of patio stuff and be planning this outdoor area and it's still not fenced in? Does anyone wonder if Khoa doesn't want to fence his sacred pool in as it will spoil the look? I can think of no other explanation that they haven't done it yet. The holes are already pre drilled for it so all they have to do is buy one..
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Pineapples wrote:Why would they buy a bunch of patio stuff and be planning this outdoor area and it's still not fenced in? Does anyone wonder if Khoa doesn't want to fence his sacred pool in as it will spoil the look? I can think of no other explanation that they haven't done it yet. The holes are already pre drilled for it so all they have to do is buy one..

This is what I dont get. They keep saying they have to order a custom one. NO YOU DONT. The holes are there. Just like any other standard home in FL. They sell those fences everywhere.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They bought the home in November so a custom one does not take so long to make. They are lying. They are actually breaking state law by not having one.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Pineapples wrote:They bought the home in November so a custom one does not take so long to make. They are lying. They are actually breaking state law by not having one.
Well its not state law to have a fence across the patio. Its state law to have it fenced around from the outside, which they have with their screen. Regardless, its not smart on their part. It would have been my very first purchase.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That's not what the Florida dept of health says though. A barrier separating the pool from the house. Or a pool cover. They clearly have neither.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”