JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

purplerain55
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

Unread post by purplerain55 »

I would be disappointed if Tommy and Caden got their own room and L, K and K were all crammed into another. T and C can handle bunking with the boys every few weeks whereas the others will be there full time. How insane is it that it's likely there will be one arrangement of three in a room! Did you see how tiny they were?! Since we're all having our input, I would arrange it like this:

As children:
Lilia and Addelyn
Landen, Tommy and Caden (bunkbed with trundle)
Kyson and Kaden

I can see this working fine for now. As for the teenage years, I just hope they'll be onto a 5/6 bedroom house by then.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

The house is nice. Good fixer upper but they don't strike me as that type that would spend the time to do thing properly. Oh well. Their house not mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

HereKittyKitty wrote:
gr4ceful wrote:
HereKittyKitty wrote:Wow, the house is not at all what I'd expected. It's probably one of the ugliest, most outdated houses I've ever seen. I guess I am biased because houses in the south are usually grand, beautiful, and never cramped up and cheap looking like that. I just don't get it. She basically downgraded from what she already had.... The kids don't have any more space than they did before, and now they have no pool. I don't see how you'd fit more than one kid's stuff in those rooms. Oh well, not my house.... But still. Jesus. How much would a house like that in Cali cost?
It sold 301,000
I want to compare what Jess bought to something like this in the southern states...

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhom ... 48#photo11
5 beds, 3 baths, 3,605 sq ft

I just can't comprehend buying the awful, ugly house she did when she's gonna spend so much in renovation. Like wow.
I guess it is all personal prefernce because that house is hideous to me too... The giant pole in the middle of the living area, the kitchen looks like a maze? Why is that island crammed in there and why is there a half wall over the counters.. and also, the fire place sticking out like that. Obviously though it looks spacious and that is something Jess' house lacks.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:The house is nice. Good fixer upper but they don't strike me as that type that would spend the time to do thing properly. Oh well. Their house not mine

I am hoping the step dad will be in charge?! Although after he let them ruin his house I guess that isnt much hope either...
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I just came to say that Lilia is going to get the biggest room. Those poor boys will be all cramped in the little rooms.
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

That house is going to be SO LOUD with all that tile....
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

I would be disappointed if Tommy and Caden got their own room and L, K and K were all crammed into another. T and C can handle bunking with the boys every few weeks whereas the others will be there full time. How insane is it that it's likely there will be one arrangement of three in a room! Did you see how tiny they were?! Since we're all having our input, I would arrange it like this:

As children:
Lilia and Addelyn
Landen, Tommy and Caden (bunkbed with trundle)
Kyson and Kaden

I can see this working fine for now. As for the teenage years, I just hope they'll be onto a 5/6 bedroom house by then.
HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HereKittyKitty »

It sold 301,000
I want to compare what Jess bought to something like this in the southern states...

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhom ... 48#photo11
5 beds, 3 baths, 3,605 sq ft

I just can't comprehend buying the awful, ugly house she did when she's gonna spend so much in renovation. Like wow.
I guess it is all personal prefernce because that house is hideous to me too... The giant pole in the middle of the living area, the kitchen looks like a maze? Why is that island crammed in there and why is there a half wall over the counters.. and also, the fire place sticking out like that. Obviously though it looks spacious and that is something Jess' house lacks.
Right? It's a total eyesore... But then again, so is Jess's mom's house. It's awful.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:The house is nice. Good fixer upper but they don't strike me as that type that would spend the time to do thing properly. Oh well. Their house not mine

I don't see them doing any major renovations either besides painting, pulling the carpet, and updating some light fixtures. That house is going to look exactly the same till they divorce and the next family update it.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

I think it should go
Landen and Addie
Lila with bunks for T&C
Kyson&Kaden
At least until they're preteens/divorce/move/new baby/daddy
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I wonder why she doesn't do the floors before she even moves stuff in..like that's so much work and then to have to remove stuff when they work idk. I wouldn't want my kids breathing in debri from the 90s lol the house is awful, at least I hope they saved up to renovate it. That tile is gross too, the grout get so dirty just get hardwood. Her van fits more kids than her house
Last edited by Amelia322 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Long time lurker, first time posting. Just saw this comment on her video and thought it needed to be shared here Hahah.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

I really don't think the house is that bad I would for sure want more rooms if I had that many kids but to each his own. The two major things I would upgrade immediately would be the ugly blue carpet and I would want to stain all the wood cabinets and railing on the stairs.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Yue195 wrote:I wanted to bring up the sharing rooms debate.

My sister and I shared a room for majority of our lives and frankly it had more cons than pros. My brother got his own room and I tried to bribe him to trade but he was aware he had the better deal. Finally getting my own room was a god send. But at this stage Jess had more kids than brain cells so she never thought it through. I was lucky the last time we shared it was temporary.

Personally if I was in this situation with two step kids that came once a month (?) I would have

Lilia having her own room
Landen having his own room for now
Twins with the biggest kids room with two bunk beds or two trundle beds so C and T can share.
Addi I would either stick with Landen til she's older and see if she wanted to share with Lilia.

One day Lilia or the twins could easily just ask to live with dad in their teen years to get away and have privacy.

Anyway, the house is nice, definitely needs a lot TLC.
If she wants an idea for that room under the stair I say a book nook. Or pull a Harry Potter and stick a kid in there lol.

I just hope she knows that now she bought a house when shit goes belly up with Chris she can't just haul ass out of there.
I mean, if the worst thing someone leaves their childhood saying is they had to share a room then they did OK... Only children wish they had siblings, kids with siblings wish they were only children, girls with curly hair want straight etc etc... You always want what you dont/cant have. This is the most stable Jessica has ever been and honestly I think the room sharing is nitpicky. I have a friend who says she would die before making her kids share a room because she always had to share, my two share a room even though we have a 4 bedroom (and only 2 kids) but they want to share.
The issue with having that many kids is 5 bedroom homes just arent the norm. Either they are in homes that are huge/expensive or they are add ons/in the basement so given that she lives somewhere where basements are uncommon she can't really help the situation... isnt her step-dad handy? Hopefully he can help them out.
Not disagreeing with you but I just wanted to throw in some more backround.
My family has bought and moved to 3 houses in my 22 years of life. We had single beds as little girls when we shared (and the biggest kids room in the house which worked for us space wise). In the last year in that house my parent gave me my own room with a single bed and my brother and sister shared. It worked out pretty well. When we sold that house and moved into a second one, we each got our own rooms. My parents bought a new bed and said I could have their old queen size bed, so sister got the two singles in her room that worked for when our Nanna stayed in my room and for her friends to sleep over. When we moved to another town we had four months notice and my parents decided to give away the singles and buy a queen size bed two month as she was sneaking into my room at night to sleep in my bed with me and figured out how to unlock my door when I tried to keep her out and her excuses was I had a bigger bed ( it had been going on for months and my parents were out of ways to get her stop). We had to stay in a rental for a year and that was when things got messy. We shared a room, space and a bed. She took up all the bed and I was lucky to have a sliver to sleep. She was also violent.
The problem with sharing with my sister for the last time was we are different personalities so we clashed (I was 13-14 she was 10-11)- she stole my shit all the time and lie that she used it or that she asked and if I asked to borrow something of hers it was a total meltdown. It was a total nightmare. So finally getting my own room was the best thing that happened 8 years ago.

In thought, the kids sharing now while really young works. But I see a future where the twins wanting to be seperate as Jess treats them like a unit instead of individuals which I can see the problem forming. If Lilia was to suddenly decide to go live with Gabe, I see Jess just sticking Addie in there. With C&T I see they may not want to bother visiting because they just get a couch or a mattress ( I don't think they need their own room for now). But one day C or T may want to move in with Dad and then Jess would have to figure out where to put him because she's the best step mom in world. I personally would of purchased a house with five rooms to accomodate.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

socks123 wrote:I really don't think the house is that bad I would for sure want more rooms if I had that many kids but to each his own. The two major things I would upgrade immediately would be the ugly blue carpet and I would want to stain all the wood cabinets and railing on the stairs.
OMG can you imagine Jess trying to stain all the kitchen cabinets. Remember when she "redid" the bathroom at Mimi's house? Image Image

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

That house is tacky! I live in the south and I could have gotten something up to date and much bigger for that price!! Crazy! I really hope they do a ton of remodeling. Would make good videos. But i doubt it, this is Jess. I really hope the tile goes. I can't stand looking at it. Never seen so much tile in a house before! It would look great with hardwood floors. And the upstairs layout is just weird. Looking forward to what she does with it that's for sure.

Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

That house is seriously ugly and small. I feel like the houses here in South Florida are so much nicer/newer :/

4 bedrooms seems like way too little for someone with that many kids. I thought it would have 5.
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

MommaMia3 wrote:
socks123 wrote:I really don't think the house is that bad I would for sure want more rooms if I had that many kids but to each his own. The two major things I would upgrade immediately would be the ugly blue carpet and I would want to stain all the wood cabinets and railing on the stairs.
OMG can you imagine Jess trying to stain all the kitchen cabinets. Remember when she "redid" the bathroom at Mimi's house? Image Image

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
True haha, maybe she can hire someone.
dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

I hate the layout. The master bedroom is so close to the other bedrooms. I'd personally like a bit more privacy. That house is filthy also. I hope she did a deep cleaning before she moved her gang in there. The tile grout was like 4 different colors aka dirt level.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Hopefully she doesn't continue to record fisheye/GoPro because it was super annoying as most people in the comments section pointed out lol.

I mean good on them buying a house but personally I'd have waited/saved a bit longer until my budget could allow for more bedrooms even if it meant moving a few suburbs away or whatever. If (some of) you guys are right and she has another baby or two or ten, this forever home is going to be verrrry squishy. Maybe they'll have to set up tents in the yard as bedrooms #camping! Don't get me wrong though, I'm glad they bought a house, I feel like it's a smart move on their behalf.

I'm interested to see what they do to the house, if anything

Return to “JesssFam”