JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I didn't even recognize lilia in her Snapchat

She looks so different without all those stupid big bows and bad outfits

Letting her fall asleep with a lollipop in her mouth probably isn't a good idea since she she has like 2 cavity free teeth
nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

Drake and Natalie celebrates Landen 3rd birthday party at their places. Inviting friends and family. He received lots of presents today.
nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

1 more
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Wow... the boys look happy...
Jess makes it seem like Drake never takes the boys... hmm....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

I don't think that house is that bad, it has potential. However, this is Jessss. Like everyone else said, they'll probably just end up changing out the carpet and just paint. When she mentioned that she like that rusty gold mirror I could tell they won't do much to that house.

notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

missy-1010 wrote:Wow... the boys look happy...

Well just because they are happy to be there with him doesn't automatically mean he takes them all the time.

It is good they at least took all the boys for Landens birthday.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Aww thats so great to see! I hope he will start getting them more often so they can get away from jessss' mess

MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Jess posted a SnapChat yesterday of a packing box and it said something like when all the kids are gone...Does that mean that Natalie and Drake took the boys overnight?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

How confusing for Landen...I wonder how Jess will address the Chris/Drake daddy situation in future years (with him). Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Drake has stepped up this one time (I'll believe he sees the boys more as time and pictures go on) but this is a decent start.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

missy-1010 wrote:Wow... the boys look happy...

I would be happy too if someone was giving me presents, throwing a party and feeding me sugary foods. :|
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Wow, Landen really does resemble Drake. Same smile.

I'm glad they did something for him.
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

The house needs so much work. We all know she won't do any of it. She actually liked the mirror in the bathroom "WTF???". Just shows she lives under a rock, knows nothing about design because all she knows is how to pop out kids and finds 90's design great but it now just looks old and tacky. All of the tile is a nightmare. Again, we know she won't do any updates to it, except maybe the carpet but they may not be for ages.The house they are in now seemed better, what did she gain with this house? It seems dirty to me for some reason. Also, what is she doing buying a house ? Seem's irresponsible for someone who has no back up education, back- up career "outside of youtube", and goes through baby-daddies like changing old socks. What is the rush or the point?
haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

that house is HGTV reno material.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

also, they should REALLY change the carpet before they move, especially if it has never been changed. the house I live in was built in the 80s and carpets had never been changed. the dust and all the debris and the stuffiness of the carpet triggered my cousin's asthma and is honestly bad and uncomfortable to breath in and sleep on. she should change it, even if just to ensure that it's safe.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

Yue195 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Yue195 wrote:I wanted to bring up the sharing rooms debate.

My sister and I shared a room for majority of our lives and frankly it had more cons than pros. My brother got his own room and I tried to bribe him to trade but he was aware he had the better deal. Finally getting my own room was a god send. But at this stage Jess had more kids than brain cells so she never thought it through. I was lucky the last time we shared it was temporary.

Personally if I was in this situation with two step kids that came once a month (?) I would have

Lilia having her own room
Landen having his own room for now
Twins with the biggest kids room with two bunk beds or two trundle beds so C and T can share.
Addi I would either stick with Landen til she's older and see if she wanted to share with Lilia.

One day Lilia or the twins could easily just ask to live with dad in their teen years to get away and have privacy.

Anyway, the house is nice, definitely needs a lot TLC.
If she wants an idea for that room under the stair I say a book nook. Or pull a Harry Potter and stick a kid in there lol.

I just hope she knows that now she bought a house when shit goes belly up with Chris she can't just haul ass out of there.
I mean, if the worst thing someone leaves their childhood saying is they had to share a room then they did OK... Only children wish they had siblings, kids with siblings wish they were only children, girls with curly hair want straight etc etc... You always want what you dont/cant have. This is the most stable Jessica has ever been and honestly I think the room sharing is nitpicky. I have a friend who says she would die before making her kids share a room because she always had to share, my two share a room even though we have a 4 bedroom (and only 2 kids) but they want to share.
The issue with having that many kids is 5 bedroom homes just arent the norm. Either they are in homes that are huge/expensive or they are add ons/in the basement so given that she lives somewhere where basements are uncommon she can't really help the situation... isnt her step-dad handy? Hopefully he can help them out.
Not disagreeing with you but I just wanted to throw in some more backround.
My family has bought and moved to 3 houses in my 22 years of life. We had single beds as little girls when we shared (and the biggest kids room in the house which worked for us space wise). In the last year in that house my parent gave me my own room with a single bed and my brother and sister shared. It worked out pretty well. When we sold that house and moved into a second one, we each got our own rooms. My parents bought a new bed and said I could have their old queen size bed, so sister got the two singles in her room that worked for when our Nanna stayed in my room and for her friends to sleep over. When we moved to another town we had four months notice and my parents decided to give away the singles and buy a queen size bed two month as she was sneaking into my room at night to sleep in my bed with me and figured out how to unlock my door when I tried to keep her out and her excuses was I had a bigger bed ( it had been going on for months and my parents were out of ways to get her stop). We had to stay in a rental for a year and that was when things got messy. We shared a room, space and a bed. She took up all the bed and I was lucky to have a sliver to sleep. She was also violent.
The problem with sharing with my sister for the last time was we are different personalities so we clashed (I was 13-14 she was 10-11)- she stole my shit all the time and lie that she used it or that she asked and if I asked to borrow something of hers it was a total meltdown. It was a total nightmare. So finally getting my own room was the best thing that happened 8 years ago.

In thought, the kids sharing now while really young works. But I see a future where the twins wanting to be seperate as Jess treats them like a unit instead of individuals which I can see the problem forming. If Lilia was to suddenly decide to go live with Gabe, I see Jess just sticking Addie in there. With C&T I see they may not want to bother visiting because they just get a couch or a mattress ( I don't think they need their own room for now). But one day C or T may want to move in with Dad and then Jess would have to figure out where to put him because she's the best step mom in world. I personally would of purchased a house with five rooms to accomodate.
the twins will definitely want to be separated with how they're treated. I'm a twin and while my sister is my best friend and I love her to death, in junior high and high school I found myself really wanting to do things without her and join different clubs, sports and have my own friends. my parents were good though in making sure we felt individual. Jess feeds into this whole twin thing and doesn't think how it makes them feel smh
haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

Yue195 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

My sister and I shared a room for majority of our lives and frankly it had more cons than pros. My brother got his own room and I tried to bribe him to trade but he was aware he had the better deal. Finally getting my own room was a god send. But at this stage Jess had more kids than brain cells so she never thought it through. I was lucky the last time we shared it was temporary.

Personally if I was in this situation with two step kids that came once a month (?) I would have

Twins with the biggest kids room with two bunk beds or two trundle beds so C and T can share.
Addi I would either stick with Landen til she's older and see if she wanted to share with Lilia.

One day Lilia or the twins could easily just ask to live with dad in their teen years to get away and have privacy.

If she wants an idea for that room under the stair I say a book nook. Or pull a Harry Potter and stick a kid in there lol.

I just hope she knows that now she bought a house when shit goes belly up with Chris she can't just haul ass out of there.
I mean, if the worst thing someone leaves their childhood saying is they had to share a room then they did OK... Only children wish they had siblings, kids with siblings wish they were only children, girls with curly hair want straight etc etc... You always want what you dont/cant have. This is the most stable Jessica has ever been and honestly I think the room sharing is nitpicky. I have a friend who says she would die before making her kids share a room because she always had to share, my two share a room even though we have a 4 bedroom (and only 2 kids) but they want to share.
The issue with having that many kids is 5 bedroom homes just arent the norm. Either they are in homes that are huge/expensive or they are add ons/in the basement so given that she lives somewhere where basements are uncommon she can't really help the situation... isnt her step-dad handy? Hopefully he can help them out.
My family has bought and moved to 3 houses in my 22 years of life. We had single beds as little girls when we shared (and the biggest kids room in the house which worked for us space wise). In the last year in that house my parent gave me my own room with a single bed and my brother and sister shared. It worked out pretty well. When we sold that house and moved into a second one, we each got our own rooms. My parents bought a new bed and said I could have their old queen size bed, so sister got the two singles in her room that worked for when our Nanna stayed in my room and for her friends to sleep over. When we moved to another town we had four months notice and my parents decided to give away the singles and buy a queen size bed two month as she was sneaking into my room at night to sleep in my bed with me and figured out how to unlock my door when I tried to keep her out and her excuses was I had a bigger bed ( it had been going on for months and my parents were out of ways to get her stop). We had to stay in a rental for a year and that was when things got messy. We shared a room, space and a bed. She took up all the bed and I was lucky to have a sliver to sleep. She was also violent.
The problem with sharing with my sister for the last time was we are different personalities so we clashed (I was 13-14 she was 10-11)- she stole my shit all the time and lie that she used it or that she asked and if I asked to borrow something of hers it was a total meltdown. It was a total nightmare. So finally getting my own room was the best thing that happened 8 years ago.

In thought, the kids sharing now while really young works. But I see a future where the twins wanting to be seperate as Jess treats them like a unit instead of individuals which I can see the problem forming. If Lilia was to suddenly decide to go live with Gabe, I see Jess just sticking Addie in there. With C&T I see they may not want to bother visiting because they just get a couch or a mattress ( I don't think they need their own room for now). But one day C or T may want to move in with Dad and then Jess would have to figure out where to put him because she's the best step mom in world. I personally would of purchased a house with five rooms to accomodate.
the twins will definitely want to be separated with how they're treated. I'm a twin and while my sister is my best friend and I love her to death, in junior high and high school I found myself really wanting to do things without her and join different clubs, sports and have my own friends. my parents were good though in making sure we felt individual. Jess feeds into this whole twin thing and doesn't think how it makes them feel smh
haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

Yue195 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

MamaJoAnna wrote:How confusing for Landen...I wonder how Jess will address the Chris/Drake daddy situation in future years (with him). Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Drake has stepped up this one time (I'll believe he sees the boys more as time and pictures go on) but this is a decent start.
knowing Jess, she'll encourage the "Chris = daddy" thing and discourage the boys from Drake. or at least Landen.
she needs to keep a "one big family" image. that's the reason she needs to be so buddy buddy with Gabe and Amber
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Sorry for the dumb question but why does she have a jail cell type door in front of her normal house door? Is her area that bad? :(
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I didn't even recognize lilia in her Snapchat

She looks so different without all those stupid big bows and bad outfits

Letting her fall asleep with a lollipop in her mouth probably isn't a good idea since she she has like 2 cavity free teeth
^ Lol this! Lilia is a cute kid but the damn bows... I think Jesss dresses her cutely and she does seem like a girly girl who enjoys the extra piiiiink outfits, but wow. Such a difference in a shirt and jeans, lol. Had to do a double take!

Not defending Jesss but I'm sure the lollipop was just for the pic and was taken out of Lilia's mouth afterward. (I hope)

Return to “JesssFam”