JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

lynnd
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

Unread post by lynnd »

honeybear wrote:Sorry for the dumb question but why does she have a jail cell type door in front of her normal house door? Is her area that bad? :(

That's a security door. We have one on our front door too. I'm about 45 mins from her. They do provide protection I guess but I like it on spring and fall days when the wooden door is open and the breeze comes through.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

nadsbliss wrote:Drake and Natalie celebrates Landen 3rd birthday party at their places. Inviting friends and family. He received lots of presents today.
Awww this makes me soooo happy to see!! I don't think that Drake is as bad as Jess makes him out to be. Remember she used to shit on Gabe back in the day and now he's a saint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
nadsbliss wrote:Drake and Natalie celebrates Landen 3rd birthday party at their places. Inviting friends and family. He received lots of presents today.
Awww this makes me soooo happy to see!! I don't think that Drake is as bad as Jess makes him out to be. Remember she used to shit on Gabe back in the day and now he's a saint.

Strongly agree. I don't think Drake is an angel by ANY means, but I do think he sees the kids a lot more than Jessica lets on. Nice to see pictures of Landen getting a second party with his dad's side. Super sweet. He deserves it; he's a sweet kiddo.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

omg that stupid house tour video gave me a headache and reading the comments on the video I wasn't the only one... why on earth would she go from a 4 bedroom to another 4 bedroom when she needs more space?! she is such an idiot the house is hideous! I HATE tile and carpeted floors I only like hardwood floors..lol
Last edited by NewEnglandGirl on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Laden's room will be the one underneath the staircase

Sent from my 0PJA2
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

So now that Jess has her very first two-story home, we should prepare ourselves to hear "oh my godddd you guysss I can barely walk up the stairs I'm soooo tired it's soooo exhausting"

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

webby wrote:Laden's room will be the one underneath the staircase

Sent from my 0PJA2
lmfao! no that will be for Tommy and Caden
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:So now that Jess has her very first two-story home, we should prepare ourselves to hear "oh my godddd you guysss I can barely walk up the stairs I'm soooo tired it's soooo exhausting"

I think you're confusing her with the daily lumps lmaooooo one think jess has is energy, I don't really hear her complain that she's tired. She's always hyped up on crack or something lol

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

jcait00 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I didn't even recognize lilia in her Snapchat

She looks so different without all those stupid big bows and bad outfits

Letting her fall asleep with a lollipop in her mouth probably isn't a good idea since she she has like 2 cavity free teeth
^ Lol this! Lilia is a cute kid but the damn bows... I think Jesss dresses her cutely and she does seem like a girly girl who enjoys the extra piiiiink outfits, but wow. Such a difference in a shirt and jeans, lol. Had to do a double take!

Not defending Jesss but I'm sure the lollipop was just for the pic and was taken out of Lilia's mouth afterward. (I hope)
I'm sure she took out the lollipop but the sugar that's gonna be sitting on lilias teeth overnight (since I doubt jess will have her brush her teeth) makes me cringe haha
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Who "renovated" Mimi's house? Glen?

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

This just made my night. Hell, week even.

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

haizy wrote:that house is HGTV reno material.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Can you imagine if she mentioned that on one of her videos? Her minions would be bombarding that show, praising Jess like she's a victim and deserves a nice house.

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Jess has said nothing about Landen getting a big birthday party with Drake which really makes me think that she only shows when he is slacking to give people the impression that he is always like that. I dont think he is a saint but I think he has probably stepped up recently and Jess is choosing not to update to give her fans the impression that its the same.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:So now that Jess has her very first two-story home, we should prepare ourselves to hear "oh my godddd you guysss I can barely walk up the stairs I'm soooo tired it's soooo exhausting"

I think you're confusing her with the daily lumps lmaooooo one think jess has is energy, I don't really hear her complain that she's tired. She's always hyped up on crack or something lol

I know it does sound like the lumps lmao! I was just thinking how this is Jess's first EVER 2 story home, even the one she grew up in wasn't 2 stories. I just think it'll be interesting to see how she reacts to going up and down the stairs a million times a day Image

nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm curious, how'd you find these pics?

Raqi1995
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Raqi1995 »

I read some of the comments on the new video and was curious as to when Chris got his vesectomy? Everyone says he's already gotten it and that they can't have anymore kids.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

whattheactual wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:Wow... the boys look happy...
Jess makes it seem like Drake never takes the boys... hmm....

I would be happy too if someone was giving me presents, throwing a party and feeding me sugary foods. :|
Like every party at Jess's place...
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

gemmie wrote:
This just made my night. Hell, week even.

You are wayyyyy too invested in their lives
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

House tour is up.

I get that buying is not as wasteful as renting, but I also think if you buy it must be the house where you're going to live for a long long time with your family.
This one is no upgrade from the house they lived in for the last year. Four bedrooms where the kids are going to feel crammed the more they grow and no pool, I would have stayed where they were before.

So my guess is
-Lilia alone for a while and sharing with Addie after she turns one or two
-Twins
-Either the twins and lanen share our landen gets his room and shares it with Tommy and canden, but I think he's going to share with the Twins.

I don't think buying this house was very smart of her, but again she lyrically knows and is kinda admitting that she's never going to be able to afford anything better.

At least the previous house had a pool.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

The house isn't spectacular, but it isn't bad? I don't really see why so many people think it's awful. Where I live you couldn't buy a shitty tiny apartment for that money, let alone a two-story house. I mean, really who cares if it's kind of dated? Houses always get dated eventually, and no one could possibly afford to do renovations every few years. idk, I grew up with money and in a house much larger than Jess' house. And maybe it's because my parents grew up very poor, but they never renovated unless they had to. As a result, a lot of the rooms looked very 90s (when the house was built), but it was still a really nice house.

Like if the worst you can say is that it's dated, is it really that bad?

I get that in some places you can buy huge mansions for that price, and maybe it's because I grew up in a much more expensive area, but I'm impressed at that house for only 301K.

Return to “JesssFam”