KKandBabyScreech | Part 5

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Pineapples wrote:That's not what the Florida dept of health says though. A barrier separating the pool from the house. Or a pool cover. They clearly have neither.
Hmm youre right. Thats interesting because we rent a house in Orlando every year and out of the 11 or so that we have had only 2 of them had a fence across. Only one had an alarm. I wonder what the previous owners did with their fence.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I don't think putting a tv outside is necessary but that's just me.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Unknowngirly wrote:I don't think putting a tv outside is necessary but that's just me.
LOL but then what would they do to distract jackson/keep him busy while outside so that he doesnt scream all the time? You know these two dont go anywhere without the tv for jackson..
Gossipxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gossipxo »

I truly fear for that young child's life! In Australia over this summer so many people have drowned! It just takes a few seconds! I'd have had a fence up on day one. And img another Rv? Truly what do they do with their lives? Eat - shop - make babies - watch tv. How exciting
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Gossipxo wrote:I truly fear for that young child's life! In Australia over this summer so many people have drowned! It just takes a few seconds! I'd have had a fence up on day one. And img another Rv? Truly what do they do with their lives? Eat - shop - make babies - watch tv. How exciting
They are children of the American consumer society. Make money so you can buy shiny things that will fill the void that's in your head. Never a book in their hands, never a thought that hasn't been predigested for them.
Gossipxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gossipxo »

sasperillo wrote:
Gossipxo wrote:I truly fear for that young child's life! In Australia over this summer so many people have drowned! It just takes a few seconds! I'd have had a fence up on day one. And img another Rv? Truly what do they do with their lives? Eat - shop - make babies - watch tv. How exciting
They are children of the American consumer society. Make money so you can buy shiny things that will fill the void that's in your head. Never a book in their hands, never a thought that hasn't been predigested for them.
I myself have just discovered minimalism! Perhaps they need to too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:I don't think putting a tv outside is necessary but that's just me.
LOL but then what would they do to distract jackson/keep him busy while outside so that he doesnt scream all the time? You know these two dont go anywhere without the tv for jackson..
I know that's exactly what they want it for. Jackson can't go two seconds without his wheels on the bus video on repeat, not even outside ugh
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

the argument she and khoa had in the new vlog that they left in there (lord knows why) was SO awkward and i felt so awkward watching it. It's like when your friend's parents are fighting and you're just there awkwardly. it was super tense between them. She is soo annoying and b*tchy towards khoa geez. she's super ungrateful it seems. Also in the outro they were taking a jab at us saying "we get it khoa u work, everyone works. We dont want to hear about your work" LOL pretty sure a few of us have commented those exact words on here xD
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

I understand putting like speakers outside so you can have music while in the pool but a tv is too much
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

I don't get te whole tv outside thing either... you're OUTSIDE, enjoy it! There's a pool, TWO KIDS, each other and I'm sure friends and family will be hanging out there as well. Why must there be a tv in every single entertaining room of that house? No wonder they see nothing wrong with Jackson being propped against one 24/7
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

*tv
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Oh and btw I LOVE how Khoa always takes Jackson's binky away!!! Just goes to show that the bad havit forming parent is Keren
Jennai
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennai »

Did anyone see Khoa's retweet on his twitter? Some fan wrote their channel name across her forehead and it seems she went around with that on :?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Ok she CANNOT be that stupid. This infuriates me.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Image

I had this printscreened to post here too, you beat me to it haha. I can't believe she let him sleep like that ImageImage

Mlburk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk »

I honestly can NOT get over her stupidity!!!
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Mlburk wrote:

I honestly can NOT get over her stupidity!!!
She should get better parenting lessons. Also maybe she should look at Jessfams video about their youngest daughter (even tho they say it was an accident, she also was filled with blankets in her crib).

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Latest vlog @ 14:02 mins -
Keren: ''We've never really done this before. This is our second time.'' #KerenLogic

Also, has anyone else noticed how they both misuse the word 'whenever?'
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She said she put him in all that shit because his crib is so flat and he's not comforted. It's fucking flat for a reason Keren. It's flat so he doesn't die from suffocation, which your little idea is almost gaurenteed to to.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

The sad part is she has seen Jessfam's situation because she said that was the reason she bought the monitor for his foot. I guess she thinks if hes wearing that hes ok, even though I never see her put it on him. Inthink everyone has this false sense of security now that Jess' baby was diagnosed with sleep apnea. Like people think thats the reason why and not all of the blankets.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”