TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by Panda714 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:She started her ged classes today, let's see how long she'll last before she comes up with another excuse on why she stopped going!

Is the test even hard? Do you even need to take classes for it? It seems like she's just wasting money by taking classes. This is literally her FOURTH time taking these classes yet she hasn't even taken a practice test for it yet.
Based on changes to the education system in the last few years it may be harder than when I was in school but if definitely wouldn't have been hard when she "tried" to get it five years ago
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by fortwendy »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:She started her ged classes today, let's see how long she'll last before she comes up with another excuse on why she stopped going!

Is the test even hard? Do you even need to take classes for it? It seems like she's just wasting money by taking classes. This is literally her FOURTH time taking these classes yet she hasn't even taken a practice test for it yet.
It's seriously not that hard. But...I would believe that Tayler is as "learning disabled" as she claims. And she's lazy as fuck, so she stays dumb.
antibsbeauty91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by antibsbeauty91 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:

No, it's not hard at all. I took the GED , I studied for 3 days and took it that weekend, and it was the same as any high school test. It was very reasonable, especially the reading part which was at most an 8th grade level. The math was fine, and so was the science. It's really not hard. I've gotten 3 associates degrees in the time she's been "studying" for her GED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

One of my friends came to this country with her mom when she was like 15. Her and her family were scared to death of getting deported, they moved around a lot and my friend even worked in actual sweat shop-like places to help her family. She always stayed in school though. 10 years later now she's a us citizen with a bachelors and just graduated the police academy. Tayler is a fucking disgrace. There's no way that that test is that hard. People with English as a second language can pass it but here's Trailer trash Tayler who's too mentally disabled to pass it. Give me a break.

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

To show how dumb Tayler is, you can Google all kinds of practice tests for any grade, and probably for the GED. For free, at home, on your own time.

If only she didn't give up on her GED goals every time she traps a man to leech from...
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I think it might be harder for Tayler since she never attended High School at all. She never learned basic Algebra, Geometry, probably doesn't even know what Physical Science is. It's not like she could study for it and be like "Oh, yeah, I remember doing this now! I did this years ago!" She literally never learned any of it to begin with.

I just don't see the point in these classes when even she knows she won't go through with them. Who is even taking her? We ALL know damn well she only gets motivated when Chuckie dumps her and then when they're together she puts everything on hold. She'll use this baby as an excuse to not go.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

I never had to take the GED exam or courses because I passed high school the first time, however I do know the GED exam is a lot harder than your typical regent exams. I know this because a couple of my friends who failed in the past said it was harder and the courses help prior to the exam because there are a variety of things on the GED that was not taught in the classroom. Anyway moral of the story is, stay in school because it's actually a lot easier than dropping out.

Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

So. I was just watching her live stream on instagram..... "I'm on instagram. I'm not talkin to nobody else" was her response to her children trying to get her attention while they're in the bath. She's sitting there talking about how full on its going to be with another kid. She starts out saying "I can't even imagine another one at the moment" then backtracks realising that she's openly voicing how hard it's going to be and throws in "I mean... I can handle it, I could handle...." And gets distracted by Jakoby telling her to "shut up" to which she laughs off for her moronic minions explaining "this is what I have to deal with right now, he thinks telling me to shut up is just the best thing ever" and disciplines him (LOLOLOLOL) by telling him "that's not very nice"

Fuck I hate her.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

If she's having such a rough time with the GED, I can't imagine how it'll be if she decides to take the SAT. You know, since part of her "trapping a man" plan is to go to college after getting her 100th time's the charm GED.
ImageImage
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

So she posted how she has to redo a name reveal (as if she did one in the first place), but the names she was going to pick were Crimson or Amarosa. Kudos to those who guess it right lol.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

hannahbanana wrote:So she posted how she has to redo a name reveal (as if she did one in the first place), but the names she was going to pick were Crimson or Amarosa. Kudos to those who guess it right lol.
Caaaaaalled it. I would demand a cookie if it had been at all a challenge
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

hannahbanana wrote:So she posted how she has to redo a name reveal (as if she did one in the first place), but the names she was going to pick were Crimson or Amarosa. Kudos to those who guess it right lol.

Does she want her kids to be bullied?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Piperx wrote:

Does she want her kids to be bullied?
She already bullies them herself so I don't think she cares that much.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... ab0bc2.png[/img]

ImageImage
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I find it interesting how this is the first time she says that's she's in love with this baby. With Kevin's baby, she was allll over how much she was in love with the baby (included doing a name reveal, nursery theme -all before she even saw a doctor), yet this one hasn't had as much social media attention as Kevin's, I hope I'm making sense...?
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

"I won't be changing it again" suuuuure Tayler.

Also that minion who thinks the kids names are amazing must be about 15. No way a normal adult would say that

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Crimson? CRIMSON? What the fuck kind of name is that? Crimson Johnson? Crimson Herron? Oh my god, poor fucking kid.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

antibsbeauty91
Amateur
Amateur

BornThisWay94 wrote:Crimson? CRIMSON? What the fuck kind of name is that? Crimson Johnson? Crimson Herron? Oh my god, poor fucking kid.
The name Herron reminds me of Heroin. It just does, and Johnson reminds me of Dick. If it was Crimson Johnson it would be practically naming your kid "really red dick"

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Crimson? CRIMSON? What the fuck kind of name is that? Crimson Johnson? Crimson Herron? Oh my god, poor fucking kid.
You can't even make a normal-sounding nickname out of it like you can with the other kids (Alice, Koby, Amber...) I can't wait to see what other fucked up names she's picked out

antibsbeauty91
Amateur
Amateur

soma31 wrote:
You can't even make a normal-sounding nickname out of it like you can with the other kids (Alice, Koby, Amber...) I can't wait to see what other fucked up names she's picked out

Maybe Crimson was just a nickname for Criminal. ImageImage

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”