DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I also think they like making Ollie upset bc it makes for good vlog thumbnails/titles... as sick and twisted as that is.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Playsinrain wrote:I also think they like making Ollie upset bc it makes for good vlog thumbnails/titles... as sick and twisted as that is.
I was going to say this. They constantly exploit their kids' emotions and their own emotions for views. And it's not just them, all youtubers and vloggers do it. They have no sense of privacy. Negative emotions=dollar signs.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

The thing that bothered me the most, was that they didn't validate his feelings. "No you're fine" "No it doesn't hurt".

Not to mention, Bryan should have demonstrated it AND attempted to lay down with him when he was doing it, instead of you know.. filming it. I think they made it into way too big of a production with all those people there.'

"It's going to be really easy, really nice" - Kids his age do not understand what you are talking about.
Last edited by tml43 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

BlueMountains wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:
JM16Canada wrote:I never thought about it before, but do we ever see them doing laundry? I don't recall even seeing a basket of laundry anywhere ... someone else must do their laundry! Missy would never miss an opportunity to complain about "doing laundry all morning" if she actually did it.
The "literally" and "so stinkin' cute" drives me crazy, Johnson fam say it 1000 times per vlog too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg very very true!!! We used to see loads and loads of laundry, unpacked bags from vacation and now NOTHING!!! I don't see laundry any where in sight!!! Great catch! These people are getting lazier and lazier!

I don't think I've ever seen her in her laundry room either! Sad. Man two non working parents and they need people to clean for them. Funny how they won't get a professional cook to come in and cook healthy meals for them.

They used to complain anout laundry a lot in the old house, but I've never seen her complain since they bought this one a year ago. Guess once they bought it, they got too lazy to do laundry snd hired someone

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
They showed Missy using the hoverboard to carry laundry baskets when they first moved in. And Bryan gushed about how awesome she was-- because she was riding a hoverboard with a laundry basket. Gag. And she mentioned doing laundry a couple of times. But not for a looooong time.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Edenberry wrote:*slow clap*

They have all but ensured he'll be terrified at the doctor's office. It's NORMAL for kids to be nervous and unsure at the doctor's office. It's a scary environment with strangers trying to put things on and in you. My daughter is 6 and is still terrified of the pediatrician's office even though they are the sweetest people on earth. When we know she has to go, we don't even bring it up. We just act normally and calmly go and just comfort if fear arises. They aren't being naughty for being afraid. For goodness sakes, Missy, stop telling him he's not afraid. He is. To him, it's going to hurt.

Forcing that doppler on him while he was crying was cruel. Medical professionals are used to children being scared. It's part of the job and they can work around it.

Sorry, this type of parenting infuriates me.
He's probably already nervous because the last time he was at the doctor, Missy lied to him, told him it was just for Finn, and he got a shot. And then instead of moving on, Missy milked it for all it was worth, and worked him up even more. Every time he was seeming to settle down, she would bring it back up again. "Do you want to call Daddy?' He probably doesn't trust her when she tells him it won't hurt, because she's lied before.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Coming from a mom who has (d) a sick child. She's 4 now and in better shape. But when she was younger she had constant uti's and would have to have blood draws and catheter urine samples a lot. She still hates the Dr but I try to make it as painless as possible. She doesn't have blood work and urine samples anymore, not since her surgery. But she still has yearly check ups with a special ultrasound d machine and it's still not easy. But I don't lie to her. Or make it worse then it is.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Toffie89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Toffie89 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Edenberry wrote:*slow clap*

They have all but ensured he'll be terrified at the doctor's office. It's NORMAL for kids to be nervous and unsure at the doctor's office. It's a scary environment with strangers trying to put things on and in you. My daughter is 6 and is still terrified of the pediatrician's office even though they are the sweetest people on earth. When we know she has to go, we don't even bring it up. We just act normally and calmly go and just comfort if fear arises. They aren't being naughty for being afraid. For goodness sakes, Missy, stop telling him he's not afraid. He is. To him, it's going to hurt.

Forcing that doppler on him while he was crying was cruel. Medical professionals are used to children being scared. It's part of the job and they can work around it.

Sorry, this type of parenting infuriates me.
He's probably already nervous because the last time he was at the doctor, Missy lied to him, told him it was just for Finn, and he got a shot. And then instead of moving on, Missy milked it for all it was worth, and worked him up even more. Every time he was seeming to settle down, she would bring it back up again. "Do you want to call Daddy?' He probably doesn't trust her when she tells him it won't hurt, because she's lied before.

I thought the exact same thing. Preparing your child for what is about to happen and them believing you is based on trust. Since Missy lied to him before about doctors being nice and that it wouldn't hurt probably tells Ollie that it WILL hurt for sure as that is what his limited experience has taught him.

And to be frank, I do not like going to doctors or other appointments. It isn't nice, it might hurt and it can be scary even for adults. Life isn't roses and pink elephants, and I personally believe in teaching your children that it's okay to feel negative emotions but not to let them inhibit what you do, you have to go to the heart doctor, it's a matter of life and death.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

2 seconds in to the vlog and i'm already having mini heart attacks with Finn on the table and running around the house with that wand. He could have poked his eye out! I swear these idiots have no basic safety concerns for their children.
Germany2263
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Germany2263 »

lmmomSD wrote:
MandyJ wrote:I can't stand to watch them anymore... so did she say where they found the wallet? I had a theory she left it in the pocket of the seat in front of her

I think it was between the seats. The thing is, they only have about 10 minutes to clean the plane and re-board it. I'm sure they looked, but it was just a quick look because that is ALL THEY HAD TIME FOR! She's so entitled. The flight crew is supposed to hold the plane to find one wallet?

Right?! And the crew is NOT going to take a delay bc some dim witted twat forgot her wallet
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

*yawn*

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

At Bryan's lil announcement. He still thinks people are interested in this album? Pff

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Bryan has a new video on his channel.. when he said "sexier song" I shuddered in disgust
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... ff2425.jpg[/img]

Mistake or wishful thinking on Missy's part she's shared with her bf?

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

tnchk1187 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 25.jpg[img]

Omg. That's hirlarious.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It's a due date. Not a guaranteed delivery date.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

lmmomSD wrote:It's a due date. Not a guaranteed delivery date.

Yeah but Ellie was induced with Jackson on her due date and had Calvin "early" so in her world due date is expiration date

laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

100midas wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I also think they like making Ollie upset bc it makes for good vlog thumbnails/titles... as sick and twisted as that is.
I was going to say this. They constantly exploit their kids' emotions and their own emotions for views. And it's not just them, all youtubers and vloggers do it. They have no sense of privacy. Negative emotions=dollar signs.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Yet none of them can handle when people call them out on their actions. They all put stuff out for affect and to get attention, but if it is anything less than the ass kissing type they all crumble. Too many blue ribbons 'just for showing up' in their little worlds. lol
PhoenixFeathers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixFeathers »

tnchk1187 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... ff2425.jpg[/img]

Missy retweeted Corbin's tweet and that is what Ellie replied too, which is why she is tagged.

Boo. Was hoping for more fuel to add to the "Missy's preggo" speculation.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
They all have to take naps after lunch? Like I get the kids do, but why does Missy need to nap all the time as well? Bryan is "lapping" being lazy and lying down without closing his eyes!! Zero responsibilty as usual!! The whole family is over for the heart check on Ollie and he's crying like such a brat through it - you can tell Missy was trying to be stern (probably her first time) and he obviously wasn't listening because they never say no to him. Bryan is the worst - giving him a "sucker" right after, like even when he was in the play room (hahahaha I can't even right now) watching tv and his tongue was all blue, I'll bet they don't even brush his teeth anymore since Missy has bigger priorities in her life like building lego's and complaining about Luna!! Bryan keeps telling Ollie what to say and he is always half ass paying attention, it's so ridiculous1
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Okay I just watched the Johnson's vlog and Bryan and Missy are eating breakfast with them and Missy isn't even sitting next to Finn, Jeff is!! Like she goes out with them thinking she won't have to watch her kids and act like a spoiled brat! Bryan checking his phone - social outcast as usual. They go to church and Missy was so excited to dump the kids in the class so she could have adult time....what else is new?? So Natalia is on a fun girls trip with Hannah celebrating her friends wedding shopping, and it looks like so much fun - Missy doesn't have any friends and would probably never get invited to something like this, since it would take time away from her naps and lego building!

Return to “Daily Bumps”