JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

Unread post by Midia »

whattheactual wrote:
dazzled wrote:
whattheactual wrote:I love how everyone is like "I hope she changes this, it's not really my style" like umm......not your house, so it's doesn't really matter.
Just kinda find that comical.
Hilarious, really. It's almost as if forums exist for people to express their own opinions...
What's your problem with me, seriously? That was MY opion, so perfectly acceptable on a forum.
coopersmom wrote:The whole point of a forum is to express our opinions and our opinion is that her home is a crap shack that she will never upgrade. Your opinion is saying we're stupid for expressing our opinion which I find beyond ironic
whattheactual wrote:I think it's fine to say her house is out of date or something is dangerous, but to say she should change something because it doesn't fit YOUR style is just weird. Maybe some people out there like blue carpets and gold fixture. You never know.
Well if it happens that she likes these ugly blue carpets, I will have no problem saying she has no taste even if this judgement is based on my style and some people might disagree and say I am the one without style. You should let people express themselves, it's not that big of a deal. I personnaly feel better expressing myself here and criticizing (or approving but it doesn't happen often) her choices. If some people think my opinion is bullshit they can just do as if I didn't say anything or tell me why they don't agree with my opinion, it's fine and if they agree they can say it and I will feel less alone. I mean if we can't say we think she should change these ugly carpets because "it's not our house" then we shouldn't criticize her choices in life because it's not our life either...
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Honestly, I think it is because people know Jess has NO decor taste and has even admitted as much. For example. Britneyandbabys house is NOT my style at all but she takes pride in it and has mad it a home so there isnt really anything to say other than to joke about the white on white everywhere... does that make sense? but to see a house that has great bones and alot of potential just makes me as a decor obsessed person, sad.
coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

am i the only one who thinks that despite all the better options they had, they only bought that undersized, glorified box was because of its proximity to Mimi?
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Hopefully she explains why she picked this particular house. I'm sure there's some kind of Jesss Logic in there somewhere.

I was also thinking it probably does seem huge to her, especially walking in and having the stairs there and vaulted ceilings. Look at her childhood home. That place was insanely cramped. This probably seems huge to her, even though if she put some grown-up thought into it, she'd realize it's not that huge for a family of 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

The house isn't my cup of tea but it could be worse. I'm just happy that she moved out of Mimi's and hasn't moved back in yet!

#FreeFinleyandJackson
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

smom12 wrote:I'm actually jealous.... I'm working on my credit to buy a house and still renting, but this one, her life is a mess with multiple baby daddies but she has apparently great credit to get a mortgage.

SMFH.

It is okay I feel the same way. The difference is people who actually go get some kind of higher education either be college or some kind of trade school are paying back student loans and trying to get on their feet. My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years we are 26 and 27 years old, still living in apartment and trying to save for a house we know we won't have for 2 more years. We know our baby will be in the room with us for a longer amount then a lot of people. We do have a second bedroom but we prefer to use it as a home office because of my husband's job as an Admissions Counselor for a college he has to have interviews with students overseas at weird hours. Also, I have a Master's degree in Early Childhood and Education and he is working on his Master's also. Again, why we also need the office when he's not doing work for his job it, he is studying for his classes. I am also a substitute teacher for a school district. So we are both working professionals. I am sorry to ramble and maybe share to much about our life but my point is this. With Jess buying a house "even a crappy one" what is wrong with this picture??? If you look at our life compared to her's. Jess buying a house seems unfair and does NOT make sense. It may backfire on her later especially if they get a divorce down the line or when she stops becoming popular on youtube.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

nadsbliss wrote:Drake and Natalie celebrates Landen 3rd birthday party at their places. Inviting friends and family. He received lots of presents today.
Where did you get the pictures? Drake is so different than Jess wants him to be!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

nugget12 wrote:
smom12 wrote:I'm actually jealous.... I'm working on my credit to buy a house and still renting, but this one, her life is a mess with multiple baby daddies but she has apparently great credit to get a mortgage.

SMFH.

It is okay I feel the same way. The difference is people who actually go get some kind of higher education either be college or some kind of trade school are paying back student loans and trying to get on their feet. My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years we are 26 and 27 years old, still living in apartment and trying to save for a house we know we won't have for 2 more years. We know our baby will be in the room with us for a longer amount then a lot of people. We do have a second bedroom but we prefer to use it as a home office because of my husband's job as an Admissions Counselor for a college he has to have interviews with students overseas at weird hours. Also, I have a Master's degree in Early Childhood and Education and he is working on his Master's also. Again, why we also need the office when he's not doing work for his job it, he is studying for his classes. I am also a substitute teacher for a school district. So we are both working professionals. I am sorry to ramble and maybe share to much about our life but my point is this. With Jess buying a house "even a crappy one" what is wrong with this picture??? If you look at our life compared to her's. Jess buying a house seems unfair and does NOT make sense. It may backfire on her later especially if they get a divorce down the line or when she stops becoming popular on youtube.
That's exactly my situation ,I have to take care of my student loan before thinking of buying a house (well in 2 years I should be able to and I am 25 so it's ok). I personally don't mind that Jess managed to buy a house when she is younger than me and I worked hard to get my degree and now have a student loan while she just kept getting pregnant because i know that in 2 years, I will be in a better situation than her, with a solid career and a solid financial situation. I DEFINITLY wouldn't want to trade my life for hers!
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

I'm not in the US so unsure if this is not a "thing" but do people not have "first homes" there?

Like, is this house an amazingly beautiful mansion? No. But it's a totally fine, basic house, that they OWN SOME EQUITY IN. Where I am from it is totally normal to buy a "first home" which is essentially your step onto the property ladder, which you would then look to move on from in a few years leveraging the equity you've gained. A first home isn't the dream home, but it's a hugely exciting step into the property market.

Not defending Jess' purchase, just trying to understand the vast majority of posts here saying the home is total rubbish...

FWIW my "first home" (many years ago) was $USD350 and had two TINY bedrooms and a bathroom with only a shower. And we LOVED it.

Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

webby wrote:Laden's room will be the one underneath the staircase

Sent from my 0PJA2
No they will shove the twins in there. You know Princess Lilia and Queen Addie need their own rooms and Prince Landon will get the other room. T & C will probably sleep in the sofa for their monthly stay.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Yeah I don't care that the house is dated, but man those bedrooms are tiny as hell. I don't really get the appeal of that house really. Could they have not waited one more year to save more money before they purchased a home? The extra money they could've saved would probably have put them in a house with one more bedroom. And a year is not a long time to wait.
She definitely jumped the gun on this one, but I think she'll realize that on her own pretty soon.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

princesspeach02 wrote:There where way better houses for sale that were a little bit more expensive than the one she bought. But if you think about all the reno that house needs, it might be even more expensive than this house. It has 5 bedrooms, and a pool, its even nicer on the inside than the one she bought. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 41c397.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk
That one's not right down the street from Mimi's and her grandma's though, I think that was a huge factor in why she chose this house

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Mamafirst wrote:Yeah I don't care that the house is dated, but man those bedrooms are tiny as hell. I don't really get the appeal of that house really. Could they have not waited one more year to save more money before they purchased a home? The extra money they could've saved would probably have put them in a house with one more bedroom. And a year is not a long time to wait.
She definitely jumped the gun on this one, but I think she'll realize that on her own pretty soon.

I Don't know if someone mentioned this, but maybe the bank wouldn't gove her a bigger loan cuz she doesn't habe like good records, so they went small and are gonna move later? Idk, just a thought.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

whattheactual wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:Yeah I don't care that the house is dated, but man those bedrooms are tiny as hell. I don't really get the appeal of that house really. Could they have not waited one more year to save more money before they purchased a home? The extra money they could've saved would probably have put them in a house with one more bedroom. And a year is not a long time to wait.

I Don't know if someone mentioned this, but maybe the bank wouldn't gove her a bigger loan cuz she doesn't habe like good records, so they went small and are gonna move later? Idk, just a thought.
Yeah I guess it's a possibility. I'm curious to see how long they stay there or if they'll ever move. The way it sounded to me was that she wanted to stay there permanently, so who knows.

nugget12
Talker
Talker

Midia wrote:
nugget12 wrote:

SMFH.

That's exactly my situation ,I have to take care of my student loan before thinking of buying a house (well in 2 years I should be able to and I am 25 so it's ok). I personally don't mind that Jess managed to buy a house when she is younger than me and I worked hard to get my degree and now have a student loan while she just kept getting pregnant because i know that in 2 years, I will be in a better situation than her, with a solid career and a solid financial situation. I DEFINITLY wouldn't want to trade my life for hers!
Exactly, I wouldn't trade my life for hers. I am more concerned about the fact teenyboppers that watch her channel and think her life is what being a teen mom is like and want to do it themselves. Also, for the fact she seems to make rushed big life decisions I could so see it back-firing on her someday. Including buying the house and her current marriage. Either way our lives and family lives will be much more stable and better now and in the future because of our decisions.
princesspeach02
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by princesspeach02 »

kittypurry wrote:
princesspeach02 wrote:There where way better houses for sale that were a little bit more expensive than the one she bought. But if you think about all the reno that house needs, it might be even more expensive than this house. It has 5 bedrooms, and a pool, its even nicer on the inside than the one she bought. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 41c397.jpg[/img]

That one's not right down the street from Mimi's and her grandma's though, I think that was a huge factor in why she chose this house

Yea i guess that was something she wanted, but she could have gotten something so much better even if she was farther away from her babysitters. If i was her i'd rather have more space than be closer to my mom. Its not like she would be moving cities.

nugget12
Talker
Talker

[quote="Lucyall"]I'm not in the US so unsure if this is not a "thing" but do people not have "first homes" there?

Like, is this house an amazingly beautiful mansion? No. But it's a totally fine, basic house, that they OWN SOME EQUITY IN. Where I am from it is totally normal to buy a "first home" which is essentially your step onto the property ladder, which you would then look to move on from in a few years leveraging the equity you've gained. A first home isn't the dream home, but it's a hugely exciting step into the property market.

Not defending Jess' purchase, just trying to understand the vast majority of posts here saying the home is total rubbish...

FWIW my "first home" (many years ago) was $USD350 and had two TINY bedrooms and a bathroom with only a shower. And we LOVED it.

Yes it is actually very common for people in the US to get a first or way say "starter home". Youtube vloggers like to put on an unrealistic facade.I guess youtube pays very well. lol
noturprobleim
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noturprobleim »

The house is nice! The kitchen is super dated and I'm not a fan of the tiles but I guess it makes sense in a warm climate. If it's just a started home then they don't need to change that much and if they plan on staying long term they can do it bit by bit. New carpets and a lick of paint would go a long way too but it'll probably look alright with modern furniture etc. I don't now anything about the property market in California so maybe they were ripped off and I do prefer the house they are in now but they don't own it.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

I've always found it weird that Jess never vlogs about any of her major life decisions before she makes them or while she is in the process of making them. It's always just all of a sudden "I'm in a new relationship!" or "I'm pregnant!" or "I'm moving!" or "I'm buying a house!" and I think that's pretty indicative of how her decision-making process is in real life. It's really her loss because vlogs like those (TTC vlogs, process of choosing and buying a house vlogs) probably could have brought in a lot of views.

That got a little off topic, but all I can say is I hope this house ends up being a good thing. Her kids deserve stability, and hopefully this means that they will not be moving annually anymore. I also wanted to add that I don't expect her to move across the country to live somewhere where the cost of living is lower. And if she did, everyone on this board would be complaining about how that's not fair to Gabe/Drake/Ashley.
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

kecx12 wrote:That is one of the ugliest houses I've ever seen. Her psycho children and all that tile is just several emergeny room trips waiting to happen. It would cost minimum $100,000 to update that house and make it look nice. And I know people already pointed out but did she seriously think she could make people think it's bigger by using a fisheye. That house is tiny, and in no way can 9 people live there comfortably. If she had any common sense she would've moved out of modesto to get way more for her money, but of course she'll never do that because she can't take care of her own kids by herself. She needs her army of babysitters.
That's probably the point- if they have to go to the ER that would make for some great vlog footage that would rake in the views!

Return to “JesssFam”