E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I'm 99% sure this is the breeder they got penny from. The person meeting them with the dog even had a Chinese crested powderpuff with them as well.

http://www.bouldercrestranch.com/index.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeez, they need a thesaurus too. They used the word "adore" in many forms many times. Adorable, adoring, blah, blah, blah. And "legacy". No wonder Ellie liked them.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Pency »

I don't know, browsing their website they seem pretty good as far as breeders go, a lot of times when you buy a puppy from a breeder they will meet you halfway, so I have no problem with that either. I was browsing their site and one thing I see: "A dogs life! No cages or kennels here" -- too bad Penny couldn't stay there. Not against crate training at all, but I just feel like Penny will be forced to spend her life in a fenced yard or in a crate every second that Ellie doesn't want her around -- which will be most of the time.

On a completely separate topic, however, I have noticed lately that they are getting a little lazy with their vlogging, for example leaving in footage where they are accidentally covering the mic with their hand. It's happened a couple days in a row and I just don't understand not editing it out. In the hot tub footage, fine I guess they didn't want to leave all that out of their daily vlog, but yesterday's vlog where Ellie was showing a close up of her toes and saying who knows what, and they just put "Ooops the mic got covered, sorry!" Why wouldn't Jared just edit that out? It didn't relate to anything else in the vlog and wasn't very long. Who wants to see a close up of Ellie's feet anyway? I guess maybe Jared didn't have time to drive to Lush for bath bombs with a stopover at Swig for cookies to make it up to her when she didn't see her perfectly manicured toenails in the vlog.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

As far as Jared not promoting Samika goes... didn't they used to promote them? I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure the only way I really even know who Samika is is through watching E+J. This makes me wonder if, maybe Fullscreen discourages them from promoting vloggers that are out of network? I know, of course, that they sometimes do (i.e. Bonnie), but maybe they are limited to promoting a certain amount of users and are just VERY selective of who they choose. I just really want there to be a reason, because as annoying as Jared is, I really want to believe that he hasn't become as much of an entitled asshole as Ellie has :/

Also, I was extra annoyed at the clickbate and thumbnail today I was only halfway paying attention, but I didn't even catch what they "can't take anymore". Aka, it wasn't important or a big deal.

Side note from today's vlog: what the heck was Ellie thinking giving the boys pure freaking sugar RIGHT before bed?! No wonder Calvin was cranky. Ugh.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:As far as Jared not promoting Samika goes... didn't they used to promote them? I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure the only way I really even know who Samika is is through watching E+J. This makes me wonder if, maybe Fullscreen discourages them from promoting vloggers that are out of network? I know, of course, that they sometimes do (i.e. Bonnie), but maybe they are limited to promoting a certain amount of users and are just VERY selective of who they choose. I just really want there to be a reason, because as annoying as Jared is, I really want to believe that he hasn't become as much of an entitled asshole as Ellie has :/

Also, I was extra annoyed at the clickbate and thumbnail today Image I was only halfway paying attention, but I didn't even catch what they "can't take anymore". Aka, it wasn't important or a big deal.

Side note from today's vlog: what the heck was Ellie thinking giving the boys pure freaking sugar RIGHT before bed?! No wonder Calvin was cranky. Ugh.
He never promoted them, no. He hung out with them more when they first started working for Trixin, but dropped them when it failed to get him in good with Shay and the rest. Samika were already friends with Shay and Collette back in 2014, so they were on a lot of vloggers' Playlist vlogs.

I don't think it's that Fullscreen won't let them promote other channels. I think it started out that Ellie didn't want to share with Matt and Em, and then it put them in a spot where they couldn't really promote Ruby or Bonnie. A lot of people still don't even realize Bonnie vlogs, they show her a lot in the vlogs, but rarely link or mention her channel.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:As far as Jared not promoting Samika goes... didn't they used to promote them? I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure the only way I really even know who Samika is is through watching E+J. This makes me wonder if, maybe Fullscreen discourages them from promoting vloggers that are out of network? I know, of course, that they sometimes do (i.e. Bonnie), but maybe they are limited to promoting a certain amount of users and are just VERY selective of who they choose. I just really want there to be a reason, because as annoying as Jared is, I really want to believe that he hasn't become as much of an entitled asshole as Ellie has :/

Also, I was extra annoyed at the clickbate and thumbnail today Image I was only halfway paying attention, but I didn't even catch what they "can't take anymore". Aka, it wasn't important or a big deal.

He never promoted them, no. He hung out with them more when they first started working for Trixin, but dropped them when it failed to get him in good with Shay and the rest. Samika were already friends with Shay and Collette back in 2014, so they were on a lot of vloggers' Playlist vlogs.

I don't think it's that Fullscreen won't let them promote other channels. I think it started out that Ellie didn't want to share with Matt and Em, and then it put them in a spot where they couldn't really promote Ruby or Bonnie. A lot of people still don't even realize Bonnie vlogs, they show her a lot in the vlogs, but rarely link or mention her channel.
Jared must be feeling some guilt since there is a link to Sam's channel today. But no real introduction who Sam is or telling viewers Sam vlogs full-time too like you would see Cullen do. Viewers are complaining about the clickbates...they are right they are getting bad. They be best to leave Calvin out of the vlogs...
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Where does she get off complaining about her winter blues. She went to Hawaii for Pete's sake. Sorry I am not feeling her pain.

tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... b333f4.jpg[/img]

Freudian slip ellie?

Chapx

Unread post by Chapx »

This is my first post here but I'm a long time lurker {although not on the E+J board} I stopped watching when Calvin was a little baby. Just watched a few of their latest vlogs and is it just me or is Calvin really...weird looking?? I'm surprised at myself as I usually find most babies/toddlers cute but there's something very off about his face to me that I can't explain. Am I just weird?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Chapx wrote:This is my first post here but I'm a long time lurker {although not on the E+J board} I stopped watching when Calvin was a little baby. Just watched a few of their latest vlogs and is it just me or is Calvin really...weird looking?? I'm surprised at myself as I usually find most babies/toddlers cute but there's something very off about his face to me that I can't explain. Am I just weird?
It's not just you. A lot of us here find him very offputting (for lack of a better word) though we aren't sure what it is. It's been discussed a few times, and most do is feel awful for not having a warner reaction to a small child.

As more and more new members join these boards, it's intestine to find that people outside of YTMD have had the same reaction to Calvin. We've speculated before that there may be some sort of instinctual need to favour the strongest in our society, and that Calvin doesn't fit in that mould. Either way, it's interesting so many people feel the way they do. I wonder how people react to Calvin in day to day real life?
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Chapx wrote:This is my first post here but I'm a long time lurker {although not on the E+J board} I stopped watching when Calvin was a little baby. Just watched a few of their latest vlogs and is it just me or is Calvin really...weird looking?? I'm surprised at myself as I usually find most babies/toddlers cute but there's something very off about his face to me that I can't explain. Am I just weird?
It's not just you. A lot of us here find him very offputting (for lack of a better word) though we aren't sure what it is. It's been discussed a few times, and most do is feel awful for not having a warner reaction to a small child.

As more and more new members join these boards, it's intestine to find that people outside of YTMD have had the same reaction to Calvin. We've speculated before that there may be some sort of instinctual need to favour the strongest in our society, and that Calvin doesn't fit in that mould. Either way, it's interesting so many people feel the way they do. I wonder how people react to Calvin in day to day real life?
I imagine it's something along the lines of [img]https://goo.gl/images/oxDOV9[/img]

Lmao. Juuuuust kidding ;)
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]http://static2.businessinsider.com/imag ... -prank.gif[/img]

Let's try that again lol
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

I don't know..... but did anyone else see this on Jared's Insta-story?!?! I mean, if that was my stomach people wouldn't assume, but it's ELLIE, she's tiny!!
IMG_2344.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Ducklings4 wrote:Where does she get off complaining about her winter blues. She went to Hawaii for Pete's sake. Sorry I am not feeling her pain.

It was really weird how Jared said something like "we don't want to leave, this is our home. We just moved here". What does that mean? Were they talking about a vacation or leaving Utah?
And please Ellie doesn't feel cooped up for penny! Jared takes her to that snowy dog park regularly.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

winniewise wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:Where does she get off complaining about her winter blues. She went to Hawaii for Pete's sake. Sorry I am not feeling her pain.

It was really weird how Jared said something like "we don't want to leave, this is our home. We just moved here". What does that mean? Were they talking about a vacation or leaving Utah?
And please Ellie doesn't feel cooped up for penny! Jared takes her to that snowy dog park regularly.
Ellie's probably already talking about how she's going to build their next home. That won't be their forever home, I think Ellie just said that to get Jared to buy the property they could afford at the time. She'll want a yard more like her mom's for sure! Plus she'll need to keep up with DB and her siblings. If Ruby buys a new house, it can't be nicer. Jennifer built two homes, so Ellie should too Image
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Wtf Ellie??

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

E+J - Whose Whine Is It Anyway? Part 22

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Strawberry26 wrote:Wtf Ellie??

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
So "modest" right?? I looked at the suit on the website and it cuts off JUST before you're showing any side boob but barely. I think it depends on your body, some people might show side boob in it while others may not.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I don't get why Ellie is constantly yearning for the weekend. Last weekend, she didn't want it to end and now she's tweeting "Is it Friday yet?" You swear these people work a normal job and live such a hard life.
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

Anyone see her tweets complaining to costavida? It's fine to complain, but she should really proofread, she just makes herself look foolish with her typos.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:Anyone see her tweets complaining to costavida? It's fine to complain, but she should really proofread, she just makes herself look foolish with her typos.
"It's not ok for employees to through such fits when people have large orders. I''ll go to cafe rio next time". Maybe go back to school instead, Ellie. Her grammar is terrible. (Of course we all know this by now..but I roll my eyes every time. :? )
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I don't get why Ellie is constantly yearning for the weekend. Last weekend, she didn't want it to end and now she's tweeting "Is it Friday yet?" You swear these people work a normal job and live such a hard life.
I know. I really don't get it when YouTubers say things like that. Every freaking day is a weekend! It doesn't make any difference. She doesn't have to get up for work on Monday. Bratayley's mom does the same thing. But at least her daughter goes to school so there's _some_ rationale.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”