HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
They all have to take naps after lunch? Like I get the kids do, but why does Missy need to nap all the time as well? Bryan is "lapping" being lazy and lying down without closing his eyes!! Zero responsibilty as usual!! The whole family is over for the heart check on Ollie and he's crying like such a brat through it - you can tell Missy was trying to be stern (probably her first time) and he obviously wasn't listening because they never say no to him. Bryan is the worst - giving him a "sucker" right after, like even when he was in the play room (hahahaha I can't even right now) watching tv and his tongue was all blue, I'll bet they don't even brush his teeth anymore since Missy has bigger priorities in her life like building lego's and complaining about Luna!! Bryan keeps telling Ollie what to say and he is always half ass paying attention, it's so ridiculous1
I hate to say it, but I think Oliver has the worst features of both his parents. In this pic at least, he looks so much like Bryan... maybe even more unfortunate Image
zacmum
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by zacmum »

Seriously. Its been a little bit since I've been on but

*I understand babies.. wait no Finn is a toddler now(!!) climb out their cots. But I am not surprised because they probably leave him in there for so long all the time and the poor kid gets upset/bored!! Instead of putting onesies on him with the feet to stop him, how about fixing the situation Missy?! Once a child climbs out, there is no stopping them. She is pissed she will miss her precious Finn trapped times.

*WHY does this woman nap all the time?! I am 34wks pregnant and have a 3yr old and I don't even nap (although id love to its too hard). She doesn't fkn work, has paid people doing everything for her.. wtf is with all the naps!!!

*Clickbait.. I'm so fkn over it! So I occasionally watch a channel called OKbaby. They annoy me at times but for example, when she thought she was in labour, they could have put. "possible labour started??". In stead they titled their vlog.. we are dumb" ;) Enough with the bloody clickbait shit. How was that traumatic?! Heck, if something was so traumatic you shouldn't be vlogging it for views.

*Stop letting the kids jump/climb on the table!! That's an accident waiting to happen. Instead of laughing and encouraging it Bryan get them off!!
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Oh you guys went out to eat with the Johnson family? Oh wow shocker. And missy is taking a nap? Wow that's amazing, because you know, she NEVER naps right? Oh yeah you guys are taking it easy today, ok, you never do that either cuz you guys are always so busy not watching your children and drinking Starbucks. Really glad you guys are taking it easy.

Omg you know that snickers commercial where they say you get a little angry when you're hungry? That's me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
They all have to take naps after lunch? Like I get the kids do, but why does Missy need to nap all the time as well? Bryan is "lapping" being lazy and lying down without closing his eyes!! Zero responsibilty as usual!! The whole family is over for the heart check on Ollie and he's crying like such a brat through it - you can tell Missy was trying to be stern (probably her first time) and he obviously wasn't listening because they never say no to him. Bryan is the worst - giving him a "sucker" right after, like even when he was in the play room (hahahaha I can't even right now) watching tv and his tongue was all blue, I'll bet they don't even brush his teeth anymore since Missy has bigger priorities in her life like building lego's and complaining about Luna!! Bryan keeps telling Ollie what to say and he is always half ass paying attention, it's so ridiculous1
I bet their systems shut down because of all of the crap food it has to process. People with bad digestion will usually get tired once they eat.
zacmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by zacmum »

Has there been anymore word on Bryan's gallbladder? They go out for brekkie all the time. And it's never simple stuff, they're always scoffing their face with sugary syrup, bacon and huge piles of eggs & pancakes. We have a treat once a fortnight to bacon & eggs and I felt so full & yuck a lot after. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel having what they have every other day!

I hate how they try to make it out like Ollie doesn't eat too bad, always praising him when he eats his small amount of fruit/oatmeal. We all know Ollie eats really badly but more & more, we are seeing just how bad. I cant remember a time I saw him eating broccoli, carrots, peas etc. I'm not being dramatic either. We know he eats a lot of frozen pancakes, nuggets, peanut butter/jelly sandwiches, grilled cheese etc. But even when they do cook meals & force Ollie to have some, its all not that great foods anyway. Like the spaghetti- plain. Carbs. rice- plain. Carbs. I cant remember a time I've seen them try to give Ollie veggies or meats that aren't processed. Finn eats everything! Take advantage of that and give the kid good foods! Except Finn basically eats what they all do- crap. And he will also become picky very soon.

No wonder she did baby led weaning with Finn. So she could just give him the same shit. At least I remember her pureeing carrots and stuff when Ollie was little. Poor Finn.

Bryan used to cook a variety of meals but now they all just eat take away or carb pasta/rice crap. They don't even try.
Ehh vent over.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

zacmum wrote:Has there been anymore word on Bryan's gallbladder? They go out for brekkie all the time. And it's never simple stuff, they're always scoffing their face with sugary syrup, bacon and huge piles of eggs & pancakes. We have a treat once a fortnight to bacon & eggs and I felt so full & yuck a lot after. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel having what they have every other day!

I hate how they try to make it out like Ollie doesn't eat too bad, always praising him when he eats his small amount of fruit/oatmeal. We all know Ollie eats really badly but more & more, we are seeing just how bad. I cant remember a time I saw him eating broccoli, carrots, peas etc. I'm not being dramatic either. We know he eats a lot of frozen pancakes, nuggets, peanut butter/jelly sandwiches, grilled cheese etc. But even when they do cook meals & force Ollie to have some, its all not that great foods anyway. Like the spaghetti- plain. Carbs. rice- plain. Carbs. I cant remember a time I've seen them try to give Ollie veggies or meats that aren't processed. Finn eats everything! Take advantage of that and give the kid good foods! Except Finn basically eats what they all do- crap. And he will also become picky very soon.

No wonder she did baby led weaning with Finn. So she could just give him the same shit. At least I remember her pureeing carrots and stuff when Ollie was little. Poor Finn.

Bryan used to cook a variety of meals but now they all just eat take away or carb pasta/rice crap. They don't even try.
Ehh vent over.
I would give them a pass on eating out only if it happened once a week even. They are home all day, even if they threw a roast in the slow cooker and done their veggies like a half HR before supper. I am a stay at home wife and I try my best to have a balanced meal on my table every day.

These two are really made for each other, they both are lazy, have servants do everything from A to Z in the house, they sleep all day and the kids are more like their friends kids than their own.

Bryan has Jeff at his beck and call to do everything for him. Missy has her mom and dad.

Maybe why Andrew and Hannah got sick of them is they seen how in real life they are and got sick of the we are better than anyone else attitude. Maybe bryan was not paying Andrew enough to be in his ( I mean Jeff's) band. Maybe Oliver hit Caspian off camera a few times ( cos we know how savage he is around Jackson, he could be like that with anyone).

Piper, that's Hannahs friend is pregnant and I'm hoping she is having a girl too, cos then that would be 2 girls coming from people that Missy knows ( Kelsey is the other) cos I'd like to see that disappointed face on her.

For what it's worth, I hope Missy never has a girl and if she does I hope she turns out wanting to hang with Papa in the mud and doing all non girly things and is 100% tomboy. I'd really like to see that happen.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

I don't think it would be wrong if they ate out every meal, every day if they actually ate good food. They have the money. They remind me of teenagers who get their allowance and are out on the prowl for restaurants in the strip mall because it's as far as they can walk to. ha. I had a friend who used to love to go out to eat but her choices were always chili's, spoons, olive Garden and the like...It was like she was obsessed with going out and didn't give mind to where. It's one thing to hit up Denny's after a drunken night out, but that is basically the caliber of food B & M do daily. Cheap, greasy. & over priced.
heymallie
Talker
Talker

DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Unread post by heymallie »

I just watched Bryan's song meaning for "hands" and can it be anymore vague?!? When we got back together we needed to work on things and stuff. You would think if I dunno you posted your life on a public forum you would be comfortable explaining and sharing your relationship and experiences? I hope he isn't writing a book because it's just going to be about "stuff"

Their lack of depth dives me absolutely crazy.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Missy does BLW because it means less work for her. Just plop food in front of the kid and walk away

IPopoutofnowhere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IPopoutofnowhere »

heymallie wrote:I just watched Bryan's song meaning for "hands" and can it be anymore vague?!? When we got back together we needed to work on things and stuff. You would think if I dunno you posted your life on a public forum you would be comfortable explaining and sharing your relationship and experiences? I hope he isn't writing a book because it's just going to be about "stuff"

I'm pretty sure that's his way of saying:

"This song is about Missy and I banging eachothers brains out - insert mean girls quote here-"
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 128b27.jpg[/img] shouldn't they wait a while before booking a ticket. The new parents aren't going want friends around.

sparklyfluff
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sparklyfluff »

IPopoutofnowhere wrote:
heymallie wrote:I just watched Bryan's song meaning for "hands" and can it be anymore vague?!? When we got back together we needed to work on things and stuff. You would think if I dunno you posted your life on a public forum you would be comfortable explaining and sharing your relationship and experiences? I hope he isn't writing a book because it's just going to be about "stuff"

I'm pretty sure that's his way of saying:

"This song is about Missy and I banging eachothers brains out - insert mean girls quote here-"
Reading the lyrics for this song I agree, those are images I don't need in my head.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Baconsgirl wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 128b27.jpg[/img] shouldn't they wait a while before booking a ticket. The new parents aren't going want friends around.

According to k&c missy better be ready to do some chores!

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Baconsgirl wrote:shouldn't they wait a while before booking a ticket. The new parents aren't going want friends around.

Agreed. She's not going to be cleaning the house and making healthy foods that Kelsey and Corbin eat. Let Kelsey and Corbin have some time to bond as a new family and to enjoy their baby. What is Missy going there to do? Hold the baby?
Most of my friends had a no visitor policy for the first week or two. I did too.

And of course, how does she know when Juniper is coming? Missy thought she was going into labor with Finn for what seemed like a month.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Baconsgirl wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 128b27.jpg[/img] shouldn't they wait a while before booking a ticket. The new parents aren't going want friends around.

If they think missy is going to do anything on their "help list" they are going to be disappointed. Although i can totally see her hiring them help..

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I have a feeling Missy and Bryan have helped them financially with Juniper either by buying some big items or giving them money. That is a good friend, if she's done that. That is help. For all of the negative things I feel about their spending, I do think they are generous with family and friends.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I'm pretty sure Kelsey asked Missy to be there for the birth. That was implied when she was there for the shower.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Wow, she's going on a big ol' airplane alone again

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Are they actually having the baby today or just overly hopeful since it's the due date? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 47eab6.jpg[/img]

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

onbreak wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote: shouldn't they wait a while before booking a ticket. The new parents aren't going want friends around.

Wow, she's going on a big ol' airplane alone again

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Someone better tie and or superglue everything Missy needs to function to her... actually... i bet Mimi might go with her this time. I'll be rather surprised if she goes alone again.

Return to “Daily Bumps”