OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Unread post by Pineapples »

Can't see it.. Kyra blocked me last year on Twitter.. She doesn't like the truth.
caitlinbradand
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caitlinbradand »

So of course I went and read the tweets, I seriously think it was taken out of context, poor girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

She and acacia are the only youtubers who call out on "hate" comments. Speaks volumes. I used to like her but once she started bullying and encourage bullying. nope! I can never seem to like her.Once a bully, always a bully! Whatever she might be to her family but I find her manipulative and unlikable which makes me sure why she has no friends minus the internet friends. She only likes ass-kissers the minute anyone gives an advice or says against her she can't seem to handle it and lashes back.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Newuser12345 wrote:Has anyone seen the small drama going on on kyra's twitter? A fan tweeted her saying she wanted to see more of Alaya, kyra replied back with a sarcastic comment and now loads of other fans are having a moan at this poor girl, and the ones who aren't moaning at her are now turning against kyra for letting the girl get hate

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Can u post a screenshot?

Heronstriker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Heronstriker »

Ok I can't. I've drawn the line with that big ugly yellow minion. No way that would go into my home. :?
caitlinbradand
Amateur
Amateur

HarlowCarlo wrote:
Newuser12345 wrote:Has anyone seen the small drama going on on kyra's twitter? A fan tweeted her saying she wanted to see more of Alaya, kyra replied back with a sarcastic comment and now loads of other fans are having a moan at this poor girl, and the ones who aren't moaning at her are now turning against kyra for letting the girl get hate

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Can u post a screenshot?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 025a5a.jpg[/img]

caitlinbradand
Amateur
Amateur

HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Wow kyra. Fucking immature. Grow the fuck up. Kids having kids basically

hippie_vegan_mama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hippie_vegan_mama »

in the last vlog i found Oscar semi tolerable (extra emphasis on semi LOL) but I am so mad at Kyra. She need start to act like a public figure (which I hate to call her but with their viewing I guess they are :| ) and realize that her actions actually affect people (ugh idk why they are stupid teens who do nothing yet get glorified and make money for making crap content). Bullying is SO not ok. No if ands or buts. Its horrible that she would draw attention to comments that aren't even that rude and sick her minions on them. ugh. I have always disliked her but I dislike her even more. She really needs to grow up.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I think the tweet did sound a bit rude, but that girl is probably 13 years old. Kyra needs to take things from who they come from. If a 13 yr old insults me over something that dumb I wouldnt think twice about it. Right now all Alaya does is eat, sleep and poop so obviously O&K are going to show buggy more in the vlogs because hes actually doing stuff. You can only film a baby sleeping in a mamaroofor so long lol.

I really wonder why she feels so cool when most of her supporters are 13-10 years old??

My husbands younger cousins (12 ish yrs old) always compliment my makeup even when its the most basic thing ever lol. They got excited over simple mascara because they hadnt worn any before. Im not gonna walk around like the queen of Sephora because my makeup was complimented by little preteens lol. Its not that serious.

Maybe Kyra needs compliments from little girls because they're the only ones who are naive enough to think her life is amazing. Im sure most girls her age think shes done nothing admirable.You popped out 2 kids before the age of 20 (which isnt an accomplishment because all you need to do for that is have sex), dont know how to take care of a toddler (no socks in the snow, putting him in the jacuzzi and etc), still havent gotten your GED,have no motivation to go to school, and are in love with a punk who mistreats you, plussss you cant even work for McDonaldsss! HOW FUNNNN! Get your life together, girl
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

100% agree with this post ^^^

I'm a 21 year old in college and to me, kyra seems like a major failure. Highschool drop out, has no other goals but to pop out two kids within a year of each other lol. Definitely not the life I would want for myself or my future daughter.

The only people that worship them are 13 year olds OR other teen moms/SAHM etc.

(Not knocking teen moms! My own mother was a teen mom, by she put herself through college and became a nurse and instilled a thirst for education in me!)

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

dnbunny wrote:100% agree with this post ^^^

I'm a 21 year old in college and to me, kyra seems like a major failure. Highschool drop out, has no other goals but to pop out two kids within a year of each other lol. Definitely not the life I would want for myself or my future daughter.

The only people that worship them are 13 year olds OR other teen moms/SAHM etc.

(Not knocking teen moms! My own mother was a teen mom, by she put herself through college and became -a nurse and instilled a thirst for education in me!)

Thanks! Yeah, I agree. Im 24 and I finished my degree before having kids. I was married before completing college and still didnt get pregnant despite having major baby fever. I have wanted a child for years, but out of love for these children I have yet to have, I waited.. I waited to finish my degree and now I am planning one soon. My mom worked too damn hard for me not to get a degree and make us both proud. She was a single mom.

What makes me so angry is that not everyone has the chance to go to college and Kyra is wasting her opportunity to secure a stable future for her children.. Not all women can afford daycare or have a family member watch their kid while they go to class. Some girls in other countries are risking their LIVES for an education. Some illegal immigrants have to pay out of pocket and take the few classes they can afford at a time to get a degree. Some students in America struggle with not knowing good enough english in college and still excel.

Kyra needs to jump on the opportunity to go to school at least online while oscar can babysit. They probably wont last forever considering how he treats her and Youtube wont last forever for them either. They need a back up plan for whatever happens to the OKBaby channel when they break up. She doesnt want to end up working pay check to pay check, leaving her kids with random babysitters, not seeing them much due to working long hours and etc..
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

I was reading through the comments on the latest video and one girl was like "My mom is having her baby tomorrow I'm 11 it's a girl I'm a girl. Do you have any advice. Please respond. Love from Florida" WHY is she watching them??? When I was 11 I just wanted to be an Olsen twin,wear the clothes they wore, sing their songs, go to the mall and try on clothes with my friends like they did LOLLL I was not spending my time admiring teen parents. I really dont get that question either, whats the point of it?? Shes 11, her mom will take care of the baby, not her. I think she just wanted to feel grown like "Kyra and Oscar take care of a baby and so will I." Parents need to be more aware of what their kids are watching and who they are looking up to.
Korik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Korik »

I saw some posts here talking about how Kyra is a failure for primarily wanting to be a mother.

While I do agree that it's financially safer to get an education/degree/qualification so as to get a job easier, I don't think it's right if women throw shade at other women for making different life choice in terms of career.

I think being a mother is just as challenging as any other choice of work. Challenging in a different way, but it's work too. And families are an important building block of society. Stay-at-home moms are just as important members of society as lawyers or teachers or policemen. Not everyone is interested in going to college or getting a degree. If it is your call (like mine too, I'm 25 and currently finishing my second Masters degree), it's wonderful, but if someone has a different vocation, it doesn't mean they are a failure.

We all have different tastes and opinions, as we should. But let's not call each other failures for having different preferences.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

My only goal in life is to be a mother. As a child I knew I was meant to be a wife and mother, that being said I have 2 diplomas, a brand new car, and still no kids. I came from 2 generations of teen pregnant, my mom had 3 kids before 19 and I decided that was disgusting and not the life I wanted so I figured out how to prevent it. It's hard to get pregnant, it's easy to take your birth control. I'm 100% convinced OK planned Levi too

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Teen pregnancy * ugh why can't I edit my posts ?

Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Korik wrote:I saw some posts here talking about how Kyra is a failure for primarily wanting to be a mother.

While I do agree that it's financially safer to get an education/degree/qualification so as to get a job easier, I don't think it's right if women throw shade at other women for making different life choice in terms of career.

I think being a mother is just as challenging as any other choice of work. Challenging in a different way, but it's work too. And families are an important building block of society. Stay-at-home moms are just as important members of society as lawyers or teachers or policemen. Not everyone is interested in going to college or getting a degree. If it is your call (like mine too, I'm 25 and currently finishing my second Masters degree), it's wonderful, but if someone has a different vocation, it doesn't mean they are a failure.

We all have different tastes and opinions, as we should. But let's not call each other failures for having different preferences.
Who is saying she is a failure for wanted to be a mother? I don't anyone remember ever criticizing her for that, personnaly I criticize her for not thinking of what it means to be a mother. I have always wanted to be a mother but as I grow up, I started understanding that raising a child costs a lot of money. Personally I am not throwing shade at Kyra for having a child young or being a SAHM (I won't look down on people who make that choice either even if I choose to get a master degree and want a solid career before having children) but I think it's stupid to not have a backup plan and by thinking that I don't think I throw shade at anyone except people who chose to have a child without thinking of the consequences or end up pregnant and keeping the child without trying harder to get a secure situation for their kids later as hard as it is. I don't get why you compare SAHM and lawyers or teachers, they are all members of the society yes, and? Noone is saying that SAHM should be exclud from society (sorry I don't understand what you mean)... I hpe noone takes it the wrong way but I nerve saw "being a mom" as a vocation, liking children and wanted to help them by being a pedatrician or a teacher yes being a mom is different for me and I repeat, as always wanted to be one... I have nothing against SAHM or SAHD btw (I wouldn't see myself being one because I love working) but whatever the reason why they choose to be one (for instance they don't have a "dream job" and prefer to tace care or their children because they can afford it, or it is financially better to not put they child is daycare) I think it's better for them to have a backup plan, it's not a problem of having a different "vocation", you just do everything in you power to secure your children life and i don't think their youtube career and them not having education or any other serious orofessionnal experiences is secure enough (for both Kyra and Oscar!).
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Kyra is such a bitch omg.

Kyra and Keren both pretend to be nice, and every so often their true colors show and it's SO telling. Typical bitches stuck in their high school prime who haven't grown past their cattiness. Looks like having kids did nothing for their maturity.

And Kyra, maybe research who you're retweeting to your 124k cronies first. She was an underage child. I know it's hard to tell because you also spell and type like one.

She should issue an apology tbh.
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

ecf997 wrote:Kyra is such a bitch omg.

Kyra and Keren both pretend to be nice, and every so often their true colors show and it's SO telling. Typical bitches stuck in their high school prime who haven't grown past their cattiness. Looks like having kids did nothing for their maturity.

And Kyra, maybe research who you're retweeting to your 124k cronies first. She was an underage child. I know it's hard to tell because you also spell and type like one.

She should issue an apology tbh.
This is not he first time she's calling out cos of "hate" and encouraged bullying. She gets thousands of messages saying they love her or she's queen or whatever the lingo is, how is it she finds time to respond in a rude way to the so called "hate"? isn't she supposed to be positive? I feel its all a facade. their outro says it all Oscar says "look more happy" or something along the lines. So I won't be surprised if their vlogs are role plays where Oscar is the director/producer and she's the actress!
She's "sweet" till you're a bug buddy. The "savage" is all being bratty and immature. She's right when she says they're "trashy", I would say immature and unclassy.
sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

Kyra wants to start her own daycare but when I was trying to get a job at a few when I was still in high school, they all said I need a hs diploma to work there. And She wants to own one....yeah ok

Return to “OKBaby”