DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Maybe shes in labor and they are just being vague for the YT views. It would make sense for Missy to be booking a flight asap as well if she is in early labor. I guess we shall see in their vlog today what the deal is. I had my daughter on her due date (not induced, started labor naturally the night before) , i know it's supposedly super rare but not unheard of.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Playsinrain wrote:
Maybe shes in labor and they are just being vague for the YT views. It would make sense for Missy to be booking a flight asap as well if she is in early labor. I guess we shall see in their vlog today what the deal is. I had my daughter on her due date (not induced, started labor naturally the night before) , i know it's supposedly super rare but not unheard of.
Or they could have opted to be induced anyway. I know some Dr will allow it.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Corbin is overhyping. No way his lazy ass gets the vlog up on time if Kelsey is in labour
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Baconsgirl wrote:shouldn't they wait a while before booking a ticket. The new parents aren't going want friends around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope that on this trip she takes a babysitter with her and I mean one for her. You know so we don't have walletgate 2.0. lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Or they could have opted to be induced anyway. I know some Dr will allow it.

ehhhhh.. Kelsey seems pretty for real about her wanting to go as natural as possible, and i do think that she will really follow through on that. As annoying as they are being about rushing this baby, i would really be shocked if Kelsey asked for an induction on her due date, but stranger things have happened. I would side eye the hell out of that decision if thats what they are doing, especially after her freak out about MAYBE having to have IV antibiotics. Now if things go way over due and she induces then i won't judge that, sometimes it has to happen. I also won't judge if she winds up getting pain meds. I had two epidurals and those things are amazing lol! with or without pain meds, whatever your choice is, thats your choice. I wouldn't blame her a bit for tagging out and wanting meds.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Missy will definitely bring someone! We know she isn't going to be of any help, and she has to watch their vlogs and have seen that chore list. She's going to bring someone with her to get things done for sure!

Missy is a true a giver.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Missy will definitely bring someone! We know she isn't going to be of any help, and she has to watch their vlogs and have seen that chore list. She's going to bring someone with her to get things done for sure!

Missy is a true a giver.
Cassie maybe?
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

She has to bring someone so they can tend to all her whims and do the chores. C'mon printhess needs her naps, she doesn't even do her own chores or watch her own children. So this is a big ol trip for vlog views and thunder stealing the lanning way. Anything to do with babies gets views, even when it's not your own. lol
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Playsinrain wrote:
I had my second son on his due date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Wait, so Missy went to Ollie's dr apt without Bryan? Does he EVER go to their apts?

"Ollie is always afraid of the unknown" - yeah, because you don't do ANYTHING out of your house, with your kids.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tml43 wrote:Wait, so Missy went to Ollie's dr apt without Bryan? Does he EVER go to their apts?

"Ollie is always afraid of the unknown" - yeah, because you don't do ANYTHING out of your house, with your kids.
His kid is going to a cardiologist and he still doesnt give a fuck. Unless it has something to do with playing or spending money on him he could give two shits less about those kids. What a waste.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I can see it now.

Missy goes to help with the birth. She decides vlogging it is a good idea and she's crying, laughing too because she "never gets emotional". Juniper enters the world and Missy records her on Kelsey's chest. "She's so stinkin' cute," suddenly the camera is on Missy's face, "and our cute little girl will arrive in September." Pan down to Missy's free hand cradling her growing baby bump. Thunder claps in the distance.
ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

These people will call Ollie a toddler till he is like 13, I swear...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh but of course mimi is there!!!!!!!!!
If he's so afraid of the unknown why not prepare him (and yesterday's fiasco doesnt count as preparing) also STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW SCARY IT IS IN FRONT OF HIM!!! If his mother is saying its scary then guess what? HE"S GOING TO BE SCARED! Dumb as rocks these people....
Finn looks really bowlegged when they are walking the the parking lot. Is it still normal at his age to have that bow in his legs? It seemed really pronounced, maybe its those pants..
they just lit all the candles so Missy and Bryan encourage Ollie to go around and blow them all out? What an asshole move. They really have zero respect for others.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:I can see it now.

Missy goes to help with the birth. She decides vlogging it is a good idea and she's crying, laughing too because she "never gets emotional". Juniper enters the world and Missy records her on Kelsey's chest. "She's so stinkin' cute," suddenly the camera is on Missy's face, "and our cute little girl will arrive in September." Pan down to Missy's free hand cradling her growing baby bump. Thunder claps in the distance.
This made me laugh so hard... thunder in the distance... :lol:
iamtherealist
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iamtherealist »

Bryan orders PB&J sandwiches from a company?! It takes only two minutes to make a PB&J with carrots and an apple. YTMD, I can't. I just can not understand this family.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:Oh but of course mimi is there!!!!!!!!!
If he's so afraid of the unknown why not prepare him (and yesterday's fiasco doesnt count as preparing) also STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW SCARY IT IS IN FRONT OF HIM!!! If his mother is saying its scary then guess what? HE"S GOING TO BE SCARED! Dumb as rocks these people....
Finn looks really bowlegged when they are walking the the parking lot. Is it still normal at his age to have that bow in his legs? It seemed really pronounced, maybe its those pants..
they just lit all the candles so Missy and Bryan encourage Ollie to go around and blow them all out? What an asshole move. They really have zero respect for others.
And yesterday, when the kids were walking into the restaurant, Finn's shoes were untied. Bryan was all "look how cute they are in their matching Adidas!" But they can't even be bothered to tie Finn's shoes? Why would they be expected to have any clue how to deal with a doctor's appointment?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

funny how jackson in E& J yesterday hit his milestone and wiped his bottom and today ollie does too? these people cant be original
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

sasicil76 wrote:funny how jackson in E& J yesterday hit his milestone and wiped his bottom and today ollie does too? these people cant be original
I'm sorry but we are getting too much information about thee kids. That realky doesn't need to be mentioned.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Playsinrain wrote:Oh but of course mimi is there!!!!!!!!!
It can take a few yrs for it to go away. If they're still bowed after the age of 3 then there might be an underlying issue.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.

Return to “Daily Bumps”