KKandBabyScreech | Part 5

olive42452
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by olive42452 »

I thought Keren's comment about not wanting to change the baby monitor's title was so weird. I'm not a mother so maybe I just can't relate but of all the things to feel guilty for.. I don't want to say they favor Jackson because I don't think that's necessarily the case but they make these subtle comments about Jackson vs. Landon as a newborn and I'm always like wait, what? Is that okay to say? It's a new child. It's his room and you're using the sleeping monitor to watch him. I don't see the big deal in changing the name to fit the new situation.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Rkp65i wrote:The sad part is she has seen Jessfam's situation because she said that was the reason she bought the monitor for his foot. I guess she thinks if hes wearing that hes ok, even though I never see her put it on him. Inthink everyone has this false sense of security now that Jess' baby was diagnosed with sleep apnea. Like people think thats the reason why and not all of the blankets.
What they don't understand is that sleep apnea is due to brainstem immaturity and that the brainstem is also involved in temperature regulation. So a kid with sleep apnea is even more susceptible to overheating. Jessfam gave this whole "holier than thou" speech where she basically absolves herself and other parents from following "back to sleep". If Landon doesn't feel comforted Keren should swaddle him nice and tight before putting him in the crib, or she should rock him to sleep. A dead baby is not a comforted baby.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Click bait title once again obviously. Spoiler alert- she wanted to leave Khoa behind because she wanted to go to the park alone.
No way in hell would Keren ever leave Khoa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Britxo wrote:Click bait title once again obviously. Spoiler alert- she wanted to leave Khoa behind because she wanted to go to the park alone.
No way in hell would Keren ever leave Khoa Image

I dont even believe that she planned to leave for the park without him with both boys. She doesnt do anything with boy kids by herself.
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

...but yet she praises herself for staying home with the kids. And puts Khoa down for actually working.

What a rude bitch, honestly!

Kudos for Khoa to actually working his butt off (that also includes editing since Keren is no way doing that) and being a good dad.

She's just a rude, disrespectful bitch. Seriously.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Why do they leave the arguing in the vlogs. It's really awkward

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

HarlowCarlo wrote:Why do they leave the arguing in the vlogs. It's really awkward
Because they're done censoring themselves. Ugh.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

wait are moms allowed to drink wine when breastfeeding?!
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:wait are moms allowed to drink wine when breastfeeding?!
Yes. As long as you're not feeling the buzz. If you can drive, you can breastfeed. Studies have been done showing that if you consume small amounts almost no alcohol makes it into breastmilk. Most doctors recommend waiting a couple hours (for it to completely clear your system) before breastfeeding in you're not sure. In many countries certain types of beer are recommended to increase milk production.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sasperillo wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:wait are moms allowed to drink wine when breastfeeding?!
Yes. As long as you're not feeling the buzz. If you can drive, you can breastfeed. Studies have been done showing that if you consume small amounts almost no alcohol makes it into breastmilk. Most doctors recommend waiting a couple hours (for it to completely clear your system) before breastfeeding in you're not sure. In many countries certain types of beer are recommended to increase milk production.
interesting! thanks for the info :)
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
sasperillo wrote:
My pleasure. I've heard of women who will get wasted then drink a ton of water, pump their breastmilk and throw it away. They call it "pump & dump". I wouldn't recommend it, but I find it hilarious that this sort of thing has a name.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

sasperillo wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
sasperillo wrote: Yes. As long as you're not feeling the buzz. If you can drive, you can breastfeed. Studies have been done showing that if you consume small amounts almost no alcohol makes it into breastmilk. Most doctors recommend waiting a couple hours (for it to completely clear your system) before breastfeeding in you're not sure. In many countries certain types of beer are recommended to increase milk production.
My pleasure. I've heard of women who will get wasted then drink a ton of water, pump their breastmilk and throw it away. They call it "pump & dump". I wouldn't recommend it, but I find it hilarious that this sort of thing has a name.
Pumping and dumping is wasteful. Your blood will clear the alcohol out of your breastmilk, you could never pump all the milk out anyways, and if you are sober your milk is safe to drink.

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does anyone know what's up with Keren pushing that t-shirt brand? It's weird because even Kyra tweeted about it, but neither of them mention whether it's a sponsorship. They're just boxy plain looking t shirts so I can't see the excitement being genuine
lunaroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunaroe »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Image
Ok she CANNOT be that stupid. This infuriates me.

Hello, long time lurker first time poster here. I think she does it on purpose to get our panties in a bunch lol. She does say she does the opposite of what people say & tell her to do. You know, because she's immature! She didn't say the immature part, I did.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

lunaroe wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:Image
Ok she CANNOT be that stupid. This infuriates me.

Hello, long time lurker first time poster here. I think she does it on purpose to get our panties in a bunch lol. She does say she does the opposite of what people say & tell her to do. You know, because she's immature! She didn't say the immature part, I did.

Imnot sure I get why she feels the need to endanger her child to work us up. Its actually mind blowing that she put those blankets and pillows in his crib. There is no way in Hell that she isnt educated on sleep safety. Its one thing to be uneducated, its another to completely go against something you know. This is why they make swaddles. To make baby feel safe and secure in a big open crib. ALSO what the heck was the point of the halo breathing monitor if she NEVER uses it. That crib photo is a prime time to use that.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

who do you guys think is visiting them?
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:who do you guys think is visiting them?
Probably kyra and oscar. Their only friends.

MissKeitz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissKeitz »

HarlowCarlo wrote:

Yes, flight from Salt Lake City came in the same time Khoa arrived at airport :)

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

MissKeitz wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:

Yes, flight from Salt Lake City came in the same time Khoa arrived at airport :)

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
But Kyra mentioned not long ago she wouldnt travel this soon with Alaya being that young. It is awfully odd they have all been pretty silent on social media. Maybe it is them.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Well they only know Kyra and Oscar and aspyn and Parker soooooo

Return to “KKandBabyJ”