JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Slutty Splits & Golden Tits (Part 88)

Unread post by storeynyx »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Sort of off topic but on the topic of house prices.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-h ... -124871030

I have never posted a photo before so forgive me if I fucked this up royally and ignore me if no one can see it.

This is a picture of a kitchen in a house near me. Its listed at 650,000 but will probably go for more. The rest of the house is tiny. Im over here jealous as hell that you guys live in areas where housing is affordable.
Geez... and I thought Adelaide (where I live) was expensive. Well, I'm never moving to NSW, that settles that Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

ArielLipstick wrote:Okay not to praise Jess, but has anyone noticed the she seems to have been putting more effort in her last few videos? Most of her vlogs are just her holding the camera and pointing it at her screaming kids, or maybe vlogging in the car. The house painting video had different angles, music, fast motion.... it seemed more professionally put together. And even though I found the fish lens and music annoying, her house tour was wayyyy more put together than any of her previous house/room tours, which were always so shaky.

I mean really, this is Jess' only job. I think it's good she's making her videos more watchable. The effort shows.
I honestly feel like she's stepping up her game now that her friend Kally is doing vlogs. Jess has never had much of a "personality" and now Kally is doing the same thing, from the same area, and she's funny, does funny little edits, and has great music in her videos.

Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
coopersmom wrote:I am a sucker for home reno & interior design (this is the only way I'll give her my view - congrats MesssHead), so I have a few notes. Any junkie that huffs paint could tell them you don't need to prime bare white walls, just get the priming agent mixed into your paint color - maybe Ben convinced them to buy primer at Lowe's as a form of payback for bringing her harem of children to his peaceful workplace.

The next time I visit my parents in California I'm going to drive up to her house, and toss a book on why CHEMICALS and INFANTS do not mix at this insane lady. Does she honestly have a brain in there or is it all headbands, disney CD's and birthing pool info???? I am beyond rattled she thought it was ok to paint with MiracleBabyAdSense strapped to her contaminated looking chest.

I absolutely HATE the color of the boy's rooms. It's already giving me a migraine through the computer but then again when she has that many kids screaming at her she probably doesn't notice it.

My final snark is that that must be the most exercise she's done in a WHILE. Girl is looking chunky as fuck.
That was primer?! I just assumed they were painting one of the rooms white.... weird. You would think if they were buying that much paint the person at Lowes would have told them to get just paint/primer in 1?!

I've seen so many comments about the primer on already white walls. Let me say this my husband remodels homes for a living. They will basically go in and buy a home for dirt cheap redo everything and flip it for a profit. Him and his employees always primer even with white walls because it A) helps use less coats of actual paint B) so that it soaks the primer up instead of the paint and helps the matte paints to bond better to smoother surfaces
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

So it looks like Jess brought the amniotic couch with her. Gross lol

coopersmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by coopersmom »

missy-1010 wrote:So it looks like Jess brought the amniotic couch with her. Gross lol

It's like the sisterhood of the travelling amniotic couch except it just goes from house to house
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

I thought she sold that couch, or was trying to? Gross. Just buy a new couch Jess. No one, and I mean no one will judge for that!!

Toinfinity23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Toinfinity23 »

Anybody watch kallys live on Instagram? Some one asked her what was gonna be jess kids room situation and she said that jess was keeping it the same , something along the lines that landen +k+k where gonna share

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Toinfinity23 wrote:Anybody watch kallys live on Instagram? Some one asked her what was gonna be jess kids room situation and she said that jess was keeping it the same , something along the lines that landen +k+k where gonna share

I watched and it seemed more like she was guessing than knew for sure. IDK, I wouldn't take Kally's word for it.
Girl29
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girl29 »

What's kally Instagram?
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Girl29 wrote:What's kally Instagram?
misskallyfornia
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Am I the only one hoping that Jess and Kally have a falling out? I have a feeling that Kally won't hold back on dishing any dirt she has on Jess on her channel.

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

storeynyx wrote:

I have never posted a photo before so forgive me if I fucked this up royally and ignore me if no one can see it.

This is a picture of a kitchen in a house near me. Its listed at 650,000 but will probably go for more. The rest of the house is tiny. Im over here jealous as hell that you guys live in areas where housing is affordable.
Geez... and I thought Adelaide (where I live) was expensive. Well, I'm never moving to NSW, that settles that Image

Haha I'm in Melbourne and Adelaide prices are a dream compared to here. I've already accepted the fact that I'll probably never own my own home

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Hahahaa, I forgot today was Jess's birthday :lol: (to be fair, today is also my friend's birthday. Said friend is three years older than Jess, is married to someone without a criminal record, and just recently gave birth to her first child). Let's sing to Jess!

Stabby birthday to you!
Stabby birthday tooooo yoouuu!
Stabby birthday, deeaarrr Messss!
Stabby birthday toooo youuuu!
And maaanny mooooree (not kids)

I guess the club will be going down on a Tuesday!

(and I'm going to bed now because I haven't slept well the past few days)
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

God I went on Kally's instagram and every picture of her son and Addie is captioned something about an arranged marriage. We get it you want to be a grandmother by 28
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

coopersmom wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:So it looks like Jess brought the amniotic couch with her. Gross lol

It's like the sisterhood of the travelling amniotic couch except it just goes from house to house
I am screaming!!! That's so funny!!
Okay this might sound "bad" to some of you but Jess should get a cheap crappy playroom couch or birthing/labouring couch same thing really, and then get a nice new set for the family room that the kids can't eat on, or play on. That brown couch is just nasty, Jess needs something leather in my opinion.

Toinfinity23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Toinfinity23 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 716f2b.jpg[/img]. LOL

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Toinfinity23 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 716f2b.jpg[/img]. LOL

When you're 25 with 5 kids, 3 marriages, and no life skills but it's okay to go out on a Tuesday because you missed out on your golden years
Jess logic. Party every night because she missed out. The longest she's gone with out partying the last 3 years is when she was pregnant with Addie.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I only watch one of kally's vlogs but its obvious that she is just trying to be friends with jess to grow her own channel.

snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

soma31 wrote:
storeynyx wrote:

Haha I'm in Melbourne and Adelaide prices are a dream compared to here. I've already accepted the fact that I'll probably never own my own home

Genuine question, is the cost of living similar? What is minimum wage? (sorry if this is too OT)
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

soma31 wrote:
storeynyx wrote:

To be fair, I make very little, so my perspective is probably skewed. Regardless, 300K for that large a house is a dream to most Aussies

Return to “JesssFam”