OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

hippie_vegan_mama
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Unread post by hippie_vegan_mama »

in the last vlog Oscar was enraging me!!! He kept calling levi a "baby" or "scaredy cat" and was commenting on how miserable he looked yet wasn't doing anything. Neither of them are particularly comforting with him. They treat him like he's a preschooler not a toddler. Like he is scared! Dont laugh at him, and if he's crying (like in the dr) comfort him don't tell him to behave or he will never learn what is appropriate behavior. I honestly do not know if Kyra and Oscar genuinely love/like each other. They are never really kind to each other and maybe the sarcasm and remarks at each other are just for show but I don't get the vibe that they are really in love. Idk. Just dont get good feelings from their relationship. The fact that the "bug buddies" feel like KO are "couple goals" is so sad. They treat each other like crap based on the vlogs ( i mean I joke with my SO a lot but there is never any really rude remarks like they throw at each other) and I mean maybe they are super affectionate after videoing but idk I do not like thinking that kids of today are thinking that this is what a healthy relationship looks like.
haizy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haizy »

bug buddies who say Kyra and Oscar are amaaaziing parents when they don't do anything, just think about this: my parents were 18 and 20 when they had me, and 23 and 25 when they had my brother. they both went through school, got their masters, my dad runs his own business, had their own homes and raised us effectively.
THOSE are parents.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

hippie_vegan_mama wrote:in the last vlog Oscar was enraging me!!! He kept calling levi a "baby" or "scaredy cat" and was commenting on how miserable he looked yet wasn't doing anything. Neither of them are particularly comforting with him. They treat him like he's a preschooler not a toddler. Like he is scared! Dont laugh at him, and if he's crying (like in the dr) comfort him don't tell him to behave or he will never learn what is appropriate behavior. I honestly do not know if Kyra and Oscar genuinely love/like each other. They are never really kind to each other and maybe the sarcasm and remarks at each other are just for show but I don't get the vibe that they are really in love. Idk. Just dont get good feelings from their relationship. The fact that the "bug buddies" feel like KO are "couple goals" is so sad. They treat each other like crap based on the vlogs ( i mean I joke with my SO a lot but there is never any really rude remarks like they throw at each other) and I mean maybe they are super affectionate after videoing but idk I do not like thinking that kids of today are thinking that this is what a healthy relationship looks like.
Exactly! You could tell Levi was scared because the wind knocked him off his feet on camera! Then they were up on that platform which made Levi even more scared with the wind. He was cold and scared! If this what it is like as a toddler I can only imagine as a child.
sassysquidd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassysquidd »

Has this family ever heard of chapstick? If I have to see Oscar's crusty lips up close and personal one more time I might scream.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

I played that game of taking a shot every time Oscar says ''Just kidding.'' :*&^%:
I ended up in rehab. :shock:
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
sasperillo wrote:^^^(avoiding comment tree)
You say you don't know why, but he comes off as controlling. Here are some reasons off the top of my head:
- he tries to control Kyra's diet
- he belittles her physical appearance
- he comments on how badly she smells when she's pregnant
- for the longest time he didn't let her edit
- he says she is boring and her vlog content is boring
- he is controlling with money
- he vetoes many parenting decisions that should be joint
- he tells her what to do (see rencent vlog where Kyra says "when Oscar is awake he tells me what to do, since he's asleep I don't know what to do in the house"
- he constantly dissociates from her ("I just want to make sure they know it's your vlog, not mine")
- he complains about all activities that are her idea (like the massage)
- his wants always come first (they kept going to damn sushi restaurants while she was pregnant and couldn't eat sushi)
- he controls their time (always sleeping/procrastinating on editing/stopping car trips to fly the drone)
- he is so condescending that she doesn't feel safe making personal channel videos around him and has to wait for him to leave the house
I could go on and on and on...
EXACTLY. idk if it's the macho attitude that the man is the head of the house and should make all the decisions that he has or if he's just a control freak but he is so emotionally abusive and manipulative towards kyra, it's scary. when she said "idk what to do since oscar's asleep bc he usually tells me what to do" HUGE red flag. girl RUN. wtf. That is just so wrong on so many levels..
I really hope Kyra has a saying financially wise. A while back, when she had to get her licence back, she needed a bill with her name on it, but she hadn't one..I got the feeling Oscar is handling the finances and that's scary.. I hope they have a joint account? Otherwise Kyra would be left with nothing if they split up...
And in my eyes she is doing a lot more than Oscar, taking care of the kids, household, her own channel and recently editing the vlogs too.. So what does Oscar do?
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

mamaya10 wrote:
You say you don't know why, but he comes off as controlling. Here are some reasons off the top of my head:
- he tells her what to do (see rencent vlog where Kyra says "when Oscar is awake he tells me what to do, since he's asleep I don't know what to do in the house"
- he constantly dissociates from her ("I just want to make sure they know it's your vlog, not mine")
- his wants always come first (they kept going to damn sushi restaurants while she was pregnant and couldn't eat sushi)
- he controls their time (always sleeping/procrastinating on editing/stopping car trips to fly the drone)
- he is so condescending that she doesn't feel safe making personal channel videos around him and has to wait for him to leave the house
EXACTLY. idk if it's the macho attitude that the man is the head of the house and should make all the decisions that he has or if he's just a control freak but he is so emotionally abusive and manipulative towards kyra, it's scary. when she said "idk what to do since oscar's asleep bc he usually tells me what to do" HUGE red flag. girl RUN. wtf. That is just so wrong on so many levels..
I really hope Kyra has a saying financially wise. A while back, when she had to get her licence back, she needed a bill with her name on it, but she hadn't one..I got the feeling Oscar is handling the finances and that's scary.. I hope they have a joint account? Otherwise Kyra would be left with nothing if they split up...
And in my eyes she is doing a lot more than Oscar, taking care of the kids, household, her own channel and recently editing the vlogs too.. So what does Oscar do?

I think everything is oscars because she has to take his wallet when she goes places it's like they don't have two cards.. idk seems weird to me why they can have two kids but not have a joint bank account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

sasicil76 wrote:
mamaya10 wrote:

I think everything is oscars because she has to take his wallet when she goes places it's like they don't have two cards.. idk seems weird to me why they can have two kids but not have a joint bank account?

Especially when they "share" a job, if they had two salaries I could understand them having two differents bank accounts and a joint one for the shared expenses but the money that come from their daily vlogs are both theirs... unless she has a spending problem that could explain why they only have one card that he keeps most of the time, but even it this is the case, their bank account should definitly have both their names on it (I hope it's the case because otherwise, if they split up, she would have nothing :? )
Gossipxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gossipxo »

sasperillo wrote:
sarahbear123 wrote:Kyra wants to start her own daycare but when I was trying to get a job at a few when I was still in high school, they all said I need a hs diploma to work there. And She wants to own one....yeah ok
The sad truth is that daycare regulations in the US are abysmal and there are plenty of stories of babies dying due to neglectful providers, especially in daycares with religious affiliations. There is a huge range when it comes to quality- you probably interviewed at some of the better ones. I bet that if Kyra wanted to start one she probably could- and it would be a disaster!
she can't even educate her own son how the fuck will she be capable of looking after multiple children?? Smh

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

If she really wants to open a daycare she should become an investor and let the professional people handle it. That would be a smart business move for her. But I feel like the only reason she wants to open one is so she can "hold cute babies all day" and let's be real it's not like that at all!
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

That's so weird that he controls the finances cause she started YouTube without him. He was working an actual job. She's dumb for putting everything in his name.

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

PUT A HAT ON THAT KID IN THE WIND.

Hope you have fun when he gets a massive ear infection...
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

I'm literally going to send some blistex to their P.O. box....yuck...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

HarlowCarlo wrote:That's so weird that he controls the finances cause she started YouTube without him. He was working an actual job. She's dumb for putting everything in his name.

Well, we don't know if everything in in his name (unless I miss something), it's just a concern that it may be the case.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I could have sworn kyra said they both have their own bank accounts. It might have been in the never have I ever video they did together when they talked about buying things with the other persons money.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

mamaya10 wrote:

All of this I have noticed. And when I started noticing the most was a stupid thing. One Vlog where they were travelling and she sat out in the car while he and Buggy ate in a Subway because she can't stand Subway and I believe she was pregnant and it was snowing/cold. Also after that I started noticing how many times he drug her into Subway on trips or just daily outings and it bugged me. That started me nitpicking everything he did and I saw how controlling/narcissistic he is. Hopefully it's a young thing and he will outgrow the cockiness.
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

Just saw this in the comments of one of their latest videos. Made me laugh. :D

2 days ago
Do you realise that they have had a newborn baby and not Kyra or Oscar has taken any maternity or paternity leave? That alone is incredible. I would love to witness the standard of life in which you lead.
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

mac-n-cheese wrote:PUT A HAT ON THAT KID IN THE WIND.

Hope you have fun when he gets a massive ear infection...
Made me so angry when he told his 17 month old son to stop acting like a baby when they kept putting those fish in his face!
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... e30606.jpg[/img]

I'm sorry but that baby is not cute.

lunaroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunaroe »

HarlowCarlo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... e30606.jpg[/img]

I'm sorry but that baby is not cute.

Awe, that's not nice to say at all..you wouldn't want someone to say your baby wasn't cute? Why would you say that about an innocent little baby. Image that's just so sad that people would call babies ugly..

Return to “OKBaby”