Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Karlee Holden/ KD and kids

Unread post by nebula »

I just saw the younow vlog and fast forward-ing until I found out what happened with her son and omg so much unnecessary drama ,all I heard was "um so yeah" until she got to the point after 7 minutes thank god and I left her channel. I know a choking baby is something I would get cold feet about but take your time and when you feel like you can talk about it then talk about it. If my kid was choking I would not have the will to vlog after but they did anyway. Since they vlogged why did they live a big question mark that had to explain on younow later?? Those are some stupid knee jerk reactions.
Anyway glad her kid is ok but she is over dramatic and over crying and it's not normal at all

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

nebula wrote:I just saw the younow vlog and fast forward-ing until I found out what happened with her son and omg so much unnecessary drama ,all I heard was "um so yeah" until she got to the point after 7 minutes thank god and I left her channel. I know a choking baby is something I would get cold feet about but take your time and when you feel like you can talk about it then talk about it. If my kid was choking I would not have the will to vlog after but they did anyway. Since they vlogged why did they live a big question mark that had to explain on younow later?? Those are some stupid knee jerk reactions.
Anyway glad her kid is ok but she is over dramatic and over crying and it's not normal at all

They cannot talk normally I don't know what the problem is but it's always stop start, Ermm so yeah, yeah whatever, I kind of feel like whatever, ugh so annoying i
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Pineapples wrote:
nebula wrote:I just saw the younow vlog and fast forward-ing until I found out what happened with her son and omg so much unnecessary drama ,all I heard was "um so yeah" until she got to the point after 7 minutes thank god and I left her channel. I know a choking baby is something I would get cold feet about but take your time and when you feel like you can talk about it then talk about it. If my kid was choking I would not have the will to vlog after but they did anyway. Since they vlogged why did they live a big question mark that had to explain on younow later?? Those are some stupid knee jerk reactions.

They cannot talk normally I don't know what the problem is but it's always stop start, Ermm so yeah, yeah whatever, I kind of feel like whatever, ugh so annoying i
Yep. They don't put much effort into editing either- if they did they would cut out large chunks of the vlogs and just leave the few seconds in which they manage to get out a coherent thought.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The baby turned one and they didn't do anything? They got him one gift from his brother?! I know he's a baby and doesn't need tons of gifts but not even some socks or some crayons that he could open? That was kind of sad. Why couldn't she take him to the park or for a walk the poor kid never goes anywhere no wonder he's cranky.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I didn't watch the vlog but it doesn't surprise me. They are in a very tight budget and Karlee never does anything besides staying at home. At least their new house small empty and depressing as it is has natural lighting

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I was on a super tight budget too when mine were small. But 5 things from the dollar store would be ok. I used to buy a lot of stuff from there for my kids. They just like the unwrapping part!
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

I watched the vlog she made on her birthday and never again. I was horrified. She literally does nothing all day and then knows she has ppl coming over later to celebrate her birthday but doesn't bother to shower or straighten up??? She is so annoying to hear talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In the vlog she posted today the apartment is super messy. She literally doesn't pick up the house or do laundry at all??!! That would drive me crazy. And Darian has been at work all day and has to come home to a trashed house when she told him she would clean for when he got home. She needs to get her act together! The toothpaste should not be on the floor in the living room, Kane should not be walking round with shampoo and then just leave it where he threw it. Pick it up!! Ugh.
Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamaplus3 »

I watched one vlog & in it I see her boyfriend point to a pallet on floor & say that's where Kane sleep. Was he being serious? Like their baby sleep on the floor??

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mamaplus3 wrote:I watched one vlog & in it I see her boyfriend point to a pallet on floor & say that's where Kane sleep. Was he being serious? Like their baby sleep on the floor??

Yes they do have a crib but they haven't bothered to put it together for him so he's sleeping on the floor.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I don't get why every youtuber acts like they are big or believe that they are gonna be. Let's face it the only reason ppl watch this family is because of Keren's shout out and also because their fan base would buy or watch or do anything similar to her just to be a part of her social media family. This is the stupidest reason ever. Karlee's whole situation (poverty depression complaining ) does not reply to anyone who watches daily YT families. Most people need to see travels, shopping, beautiful houses ,friends, positive thoughts or some of those things. She is just too sad to watch

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Her new video is so cringey!! Karlee youre a mom of 2 what are you doing being a fangirl??? "Hes so inspirational and sucha cool person" blah blah blah She sounds like a 12 year old talking about Shawn Mendes. John Mayer is far from what she imagines. He embarrasses women by talking about how they are in bed. I get it, hes handsome and talented but she needs to chill. What is she gonna do meeting him? Shed be like "Omg thanks for giving me inspiration youre so cool and smart i love you, your soul is so beautiful " while he rolls his eyes because literally all his fans tell him that. It's annoying to see a grown woman act like that. She doesnt even know him and she thinks she has some sort of connection towards him. And then shes like "maybe we can collab?" Collab on what??? You want John Mayer on a random family vlog channel? You think hes gonna sit down and do a makeup video or an interview with you?? Noo. :/ omggg. So cringeyy!! Karlee re-evaluate this. Enjoy the concert and call it a day.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I didn't watch it.But I remember long ago she was about to make a call to see if they got the apartment and she couldn't do it so she waited for her boyfriend leaving a stupid statement/ explanation like "it's hard being an adult" lol.And I remember this cause this is the smallest amount of responsibility any adult could have and she was so insecure and sceptical about this! So yeah I'm not surprised that she acts like that. Didn't she say that they are ending their channel? Either way they are not YT material

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

new to this discussion but i agree with what everyone has been saying. I commented on karlee's video about crying and being depressed that her kid was a boy and not a girl and I commented saying "i hope your boy never sees this bc he will be so hurt by it". Which is true. Even if you feel sad you dont have a girl why the crap would you make a public video about it that your kid could find one day? idk the way she said it bothered me bc she said she cried for days and days about it. and then she was SO rude back and said that she doesnt understand why people are hating on her for the video bc her mom told her and her sisters that she wanted boys and they all laugh about it and arent hurt..Idk if id be her son and my mom said that id be really heartbroken..
Mamaplus3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamaplus3 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:new to this discussion but i agree with what everyone has been saying. I commented on karlee's video about crying and being depressed that her kid was a boy and not a girl and I commented saying "i hope your boy never sees this bc he will be so hurt by it". Which is true. Even if you feel sad you dont have a girl why the crap would you make a public video about it that your kid could find one day? idk the way she said it bothered me bc she said she cried for days and days about it. and then she was SO rude back and said that she doesnt understand why people are hating on her for the video bc her mom told her and her sisters that she wanted boys and they all laugh about it and arent hurt..Idk if id be her son and my mom said that id be really heartbroken..
I didn't really get that being video. Idk. I don't feel bad for her. Lol. I had a girl & boy when I got pregnant with my 3rd. I wanted a girl but I got a boy. I still was ecstatic just to be carrying a child. No matter the sex. But maybe I don't know how she feels because I have one of each.

Amandaknowsitall
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Amandaknowsitall »

She seems super lazy too me...maybe thats why Keren likes her so much!
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Here is what I dont understand, Gender disappointment is a real thing, and I dont know why people on this board are so adamant that its a terrible thing. As long as it doesnt last longer than say, a week, and doesnt effect how the baby is treated (cough finn, cough), I dont know why people are shamed for admitting having those feelings. It reminds me of how people shame celebrities who open up about PPD because 'they have nothing to be depressed about, try being in my shoes'.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did anyone else watch her you now last night? She was drunk and drinking wine straight out of the bottle on camera.
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

I just started watching them... I actually find them to be likable and their vlogs kind of remind me of okbaby when they first started out: no fancy editing, small apartment, tight budget, etc. it's much more realistic and I do think it's a breath of fresh air to have a mom on YouTube that does NOT glamorize teen pregnancy and constantly tells her audience to wait and be safe and shows them her 'real life' rather than sugar coat it.

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I just watched the vlog "it's gone". Seriously all that crying over a phone???

Return to “I-P”