8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

always
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by always »

Am I the only one to notice that everyone treats Shary as if she was an adult and completely different than any of the kids? This is terrible. She acts as if she is 20 year old living on her own. She wears high heels etc. Bonnie was sooo touched by the fact she has got a jewelry box she probably wanted her entire life. She waited fot it 30 years and when she is done Olivia can have it. And that we see Shary, a 13 year old girl having the same one. Grandparents buy expensive jewelry for their daughters and there is a special young lady included, of course Shary doesn't get left out. Wtf? Chad is just a year younger and besides that, Shary is just a child!
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Hedgehogs are an endangered species here in Europe, you can't keep them as pets. I wonder why they didn't consider a hamster or rabbit more appropriate for a household full of young kids... they're loud and (of course) curious. Plus, I can't stand how they push Nollie aside.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Everything about today's vlog annoyed me.

How does the Mom not know what Eve went to bed in? Does she not bath her at night and put her in PJ's?

Why is Nolly not allow to move about the house anymore, how can she be expected to sit on that drafty rug all day.

I know the kids are curious, but I hate the way they are always huddled in a circle touching and prodding new things. The breeder told Shari that the animal was nervous, yet the poor thing has tons of kids and a camera breathing down it's neck.

Why is Shari so grown acting, the girl isn't even out of middle school yet, I think it's gonna backfire as she gets older.

Are hedgehogs suppose to be pets? If it has quills how can you pet it and pick it up, does it have to be caged at all times? I hate animal cruelty.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

I'm glad many viewers commented about the whole hedgehog situation.
Neither Ruby nor Shari have ANY idea on how to care for him. How can you be so irresponsible as to let your daughter have a "pet" you know nothing about.
I've lost sympathy for Shari. She must think it's cool and hip to own a hedgehog. Poor animal. And yes, hedgehogs poke, no shit, Shari.
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

seriously7 wrote:Everything about today's vlog annoyed me.

How does the Mom not know what Eve went to bed in? Does she not bath her at night and put her in PJ's?

Why is Nolly not allow to move about the house anymore, how can she be expected to sit on that drafty rug all day.

I know the kids are curious, but I hate the way they are always huddled in a circle touching and prodding new things. The breeder told Shari that the animal was nervous, yet the poor thing has tons of kids and a camera breathing down it's neck.

Why is Shari so grown acting, the girl isn't even out of middle school yet, I think it's gonna backfire as she gets older.

Are hedgehogs suppose to be pets? If it has quills how can you pet it and pick it up, does it have to be caged at all times? I hate animal cruelty.
I assume she wanted something extraordinary because she is so special and smart... It is boring to get a hamster or a rabbit... Maybe Ruby advised her to get a more interesting pet for the views. Nobody out of 6 people who can read in that house informed themselves about hedgehogs... sad.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I love hedgehogs. But I wouldn't get one as a pet. They're wild animals. I guess it's trendy now? There are lots of videos on YouTube with cute little hedgehogs. So Shari had to have one?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

Hedgehogs are one of the cutest animals on the planet but I've always thought they are very shy and prefer to be left alone...
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

I guess now that Eve has been foisted upon poor Julie it is now her job to provide her with custodial care. Why else would Ruby be surprised that Eve slept in her clothes?

Unless she works an overnight shift, what sort of shitty mom doesn't clean her kid, put her in pajamas, and read her a story before bed at 3 years old?

What is Ruby doing all day (and night) that these kids aren't taken care of, are unsupervised for long enough to destroy parts of the house/belongings, and aren't properly potty trained or educated?

My theory is, according to what has been revealed in her videos, that Ruby fell into a depression or other mental illness when Julie was born. This seems to be when the neglect began. Maybe it would have been the best for everyone if Ruby had stopped procreating after having two children. None of these kids deserve the neglect and the exploitation that comes with Ruby's "large family" fantasies.
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

I agree completely but I think I understand her. She had a dream and she could only fulfil one part of it. However, even though she is not the best mother, I don't think her kids will be scarced for life. I honestly don't think the situation i their house is that bad. I think the worst part comes from their culture/religion.
Silentbob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Silentbob »

thenightowl wrote:I felt like the whole day was staged only because Julie was sitting right there, I feel like she would have gone to get Ruby and not just sit there and laugh (not that I mean it's Julie's job but if I were to see my younger siblings cutting up my mom's sheets, I would have gone to say something)
And I don't believe that Eve/Russell could have opened the front door, dragged a huge box of pull-ups down the stairs and opened the box etc.
Everyone just seemed too relaxed to have me believe it.
I know this is a late reply but I'm going to go ahead and call it. There is no way eve and Russel were able to go outside by themselves drag a huge box full of diapers and pull-ups bring them downstairs open all of the boxes up with a knife and throw them everywhere. Also, Russell gave her away saying she should have filmed them doing it for the video. Ruby's videos seem di rehearsed and fake...just like her
jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

I cannot believe the "milk toast" ruby is feeding her kids in the blog today! One piece of bread, butter and sugar is not going to keep a kid full until lunch, and that sugar crash is not going to keep them focussed through the morning! Where's the fruit and slow release carbs??? This makes me so angry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lifeofgraye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lifeofgraye »

jess595 wrote:I cannot believe the "milk toast" ruby is feeding her kids in the blog today! One piece of bread, butter and sugar is not going to keep a kid full until lunch, and that sugar crash is not going to keep them focussed through the morning! Where's the fruit and slow release carbs??? This makes me so angry

But that's what Jennifer fed the griffths children! Image

But seriously, those poor kids.

Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

jess595 wrote:I cannot believe the "milk toast" ruby is feeding her kids in the blog today! One piece of bread, butter and sugar is not going to keep a kid full until lunch, and that sugar crash is not going to keep them focussed through the morning! Where's the fruit and slow release carbs??? This makes me so angry

It's the most repulsive breakfast. Soggy toast? Wtf. The crappie they come up with and call meals blows my mind.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

No wonder Kevin eats at university, where usually food is crap anyway, I got some today and I had to throw it, couldn't eat it.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Hmm carbs covered in sugar. I wouldnt expect anything healthier to come from a griffith girl lol. How do they all stay so tiny :/

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Hmm carbs covered in sugar. I wouldnt expect anything healthier to come from a griffith girl lol. How do they all stay so tiny :/

easy! their "mills" consist of around 3 bites on each plate.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

3 bites (ha ha) of food, that they compensate with lots of candy and sugar. Have you seen Bonnie's and Ruby's food storage (lots of candy and other sugary stuff).
They might be skinny on the outside but the dark eye circles tells another story, some of the kids have it as well. They are definitively lacking some important nutritions, but as long as everything looks good on the surface then that's all that matters.
Don't understand the problem really. Kevin seems to know about good nutrition. He eats a healthy breakfast and goes to the gym but I guess Ruby rather go with what her mother taught her regardless...

Ruby is always tired and Bonnie seem to lack energy even though her personality is bubbly and outgoing.I also believe that Ruby might have some untreated depression circulating now and then like someone mentioned and her food choices aren't helping. I as many others have been depressed and if I don't eat right for a long period of time then I'm screwed...
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

Namm wrote:3 bites (ha ha) of food, that they compensate with lots of candy and sugar. Have you seen Bonnie's and Ruby's food storage (lots of candy and other sugary stuff).
They might be skinny on the outside but the dark eye circles tells another story, some of the kids have it as well. They are definitively lacking some important nutritions, but as long as everything looks good on the surface then that's all that matters.
Don't understand the problem really. Kevin seems to know about good nutrition. He eats a healthy breakfast and goes to the gym but I guess Ruby rather go with what her mother taught her regardless...

Ruby is always tired and Bonnie seem to lack energy even though her personality is bubbly and outgoing.I also believe that Ruby might have some untreated depression circulating now and then like someone mentioned and her food choices aren't helping. I as many others have been depressed and if I don't eat right for a long period of time then I'm screwed...
If I remembrer well, Ellie said they used to eat cake for breakfast growing up...
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Chad getting a lizard......sigh

Also, your posting schedule is not that important Ruby, you're not a celebrity.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

seriously7 wrote:Chad getting a lizard......sigh

Also, your posting schedule is not that important Ruby, you're not a celebrity.
I like that she did a poll, didn't like the results and decided to do what she wanted instead. That's fine- it's her channel and she gets to decide what to post and when, but if she's already made up her mind then she shouldn't pretend that she cares about what others want her to do...

Return to “8 Passengers”