2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by CypKitty »

Personally the colours on thos rompers are 'boys' colours. It won't kill him wearing them
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I think were all giggling more at the point that Vanessa doesn't realize that they are technically girl shirts and you know she would be mortified she realizes she is dressing her precious perfect non syndromy boy Charlie in "girl clothes."

I don't care who you are or what you believe in...
Ruching- girl
Spaghetti strap- girl

When they start making traditional boy clothes with ruching and spaghetti straps I'll eat my hat.

Signed,
A mom whose boy wore knee socks, Patton leather saddle shoes and smocked bubbles as a baby and wore Jon-Jon's with Peter Pan collars until he was 4
Your son sounds adorable!!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I think were all giggling more at the point that Vanessa doesn't realize that they are technically girl shirts and you know she would be mortified she realizes she is dressing her precious perfect non syndromy boy Charlie in "girl clothes."

Ruching- girl
Spaghetti strap- girl

When they start making traditional boy clothes with ruching and spaghetti straps I'll eat my hat.

Signed,
A mom whose boy wore knee socks, Patton leather saddle shoes and smocked bubbles as a baby and wore Jon-Jon's with Peter Pan collars until he was 4
Wow- I would of taken your opinion and little boys clothes into perspective but you ruined that with 'precious perfect non syndromey boy Charlie'- that literally has nothing to do with it since Lily was dressed as cute as a button as a baby, just wow.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Yue195 wrote:

Ruching- girl
Spaghetti strap- girl

Signed,
Wow- I would of taken your opinion and little boys clothes into perspective but you ruined that with 'precious perfect non syndromey boy Charlie'- that literally has nothing to do with it since Lily was dressed as cute as a button as a baby, just wow.
I have a child with multiple syndromes and special needs, I could care less what Charlie has. Vanessa cares, she has hardly shown Lily since her "perfect" boy was born. Vanessa logic.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
Yue195 wrote:

Ruching- girl
Spaghetti strap- girl

Signed,
I have a child with multiple syndromes and special needs, I could care less what Charlie has. Vanessa cares, she has hardly shown Lily since her "perfect" boy was born. Vanessa logic.
Oh thats bull- she could show Lily everyday and you will still say she barely shows Lily. Snapchat is not a verified source of information, or measure of love. Smh. The only people who care about looks or syndrome between the two are the ones who mention it consistently.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Yue195 I'm not trying to attack you but why do you defend Vanessa so much on a forum that is meant to talk shit and gossip about her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yue sounds like Gypso
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Did she cut Lily's hair ? Someone commented on her latest pic of Charlie on Instagram that they were about to watch her latest vlog about Lily's haircut but it disappeared. ??
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:Did she cut Lily's hair ? Someone commented on her latest pic of Charlie on Instagram that they were about to watch her latest vlog about Lily's haircut but it disappeared. ??
I clicked on the video but it said it was taken down or it was private. Can't remember which one
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

[quote="HarlowCarlo"]Yue195 I'm not trying to attack you but why do you defend Vanessa so much on a forum that is meant to talk shit and gossip about her?
Tapatalk [quote]

Maybe he/she just has a different opinion? I am sick of this stuff. On some topics people attack you for talking shit about a youtuber and on other topics you are defending a youtuber if you are not talking shit about them? Let's all have different opinions, that's great. For example I don't agree with 50% stuff you say about Vanessa but it's also just my point of view, respect it! Not everyone thinks she is the worst mother/spouse/person.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

always wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Yue195 I'm not trying to attack you but why do you defend Vanessa so much on a forum that is meant to talk shit and gossip about her?
Tapatalk

Maybe he/she just has a different opinion? I am sick of this stuff. On some topics people attack you for talking shit about a youtuber and on other topics you are defending a youtuber if you are not talking shit about them? Let's all have different opinions, that's great. For example I don't agree with 50% stuff you say about Vanessa but it's also just my point of view, respect it! Not everyone thinks she is the worst mother/spouse/person.
You're sick of this stuff? You JUST joined.
always
Talker
Talker

Unread post by always »

Maybe he/she just has a different opinion? I am sick of this stuff. On some topics people attack you for talking shit about a youtuber and on other topics you are defending a youtuber if you are not talking shit about them? Let's all have different opinions, that's great. For example I don't agree with 50% stuff you say about Vanessa but it's also just my point of view, respect it! Not everyone thinks she is the worst mother/spouse/person.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
You're sick of this stuff? You JUST joined.[/quote]

I've been reading for 2 years and I also had problem because people attacked me on other topic because I said something rude about a youtuber.

Just respect people's opinions. If someone says Vanessa is dumb ok, if says she is ugly ok, if says she is the best mother, a wise young woman ha ha than say you disagree or agree and that's all. It's always a battle whether people think someone defends a youtuber or people think someone is being rude when talking about a youtuber, we are all here to comment and read other people's opinions.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

always wrote:Maybe he/she just has a different opinion? I am sick of this stuff. On some topics people attack you for talking shit about a youtuber and on other topics you are defending a youtuber if you are not talking shit about them? Let's all have different opinions, that's great. For example I don't agree with 50% stuff you say about Vanessa but it's also just my point of view, respect it! Not everyone thinks she is the worst mother/spouse/person.
[/quote][/quote]
You're sick of this stuff? You JUST joined.[/quote]

I've been reading for 2 years and I also had problem because people attacked me on other topic because I said something rude about a youtuber.

Just respect people's opinions. If someone says Vanessa is dumb ok, if says she is ugly ok, if says she is the best mother, a wise young woman ha ha than say you disagree or agree and that's all. It's always a battle whether people think someone defends a youtuber or people think someone is being rude when talking about a youtuber, we are all here to comment and read other people's opinions.[/quote]
Why are you lecturing us? The one always arguing back is Yue, the one always defending instead of moving past what is said is Yue...

And you JUST joined, but u said you have been lurking for 2 years yet u say you have had problems before when u commented?? Mmmmm im confused
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

I dont know why the quoting tree is all weird but justt in case...

Why are you lecturing us? The one always arguing back is Yue, the one always defending instead of moving past what is said is Yue...

And you JUST joined, but u said you have been lurking for 2 years yet u say you have had problems before when u commented?? Mmmmm im confused
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

I haven't been on her board in a while or kept up with her videos but her and Britney literally have 0 personality or originality. They copy each other and other yts so much it's pathetic. The random shots the music music in the beginning back and forth hauls. They are so weird it's like middle school with these two.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Be prepared for an update video on lily.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SunnyLove wrote:Be prepared for an update video on lily.
Yup
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I've noticed some of the people that are accusing Yue of defending Vanessa go on Britney's board and defend her a lot so...
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't defend either of these narcissistic materialistic little girls lol.
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

Jeybee27 wrote:Did she cut Lily's hair ? Someone commented on her latest pic of Charlie on Instagram that they were about to watch her latest vlog about Lily's haircut but it disappeared. ??
Idk about a haircut vlog but she did get it trimmed. Vanessa posted an instagram pic like 2 weeks ago with Lily's hair straightened by the hair stylist.

Return to “2011teenagemom”