KKandBabyScreech | Part 5

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyScreech: Part 5

Unread post by Rkp65i »

In K&K vlog, Alayas hands seemed to be shaking alot as Kyra dressed her, whats up with that.
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

Rkp65i wrote:In K&K vlog, Alayas hands seemed to be shaking alot as Kyra dressed her, whats up with that.
I noticed that too..I was thinking maybe KK keep their house really cold? Because Kyra was also dressing her in warmer clothes and not just a short sleeve onesie even though they're in FL.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

LOL okay so some kids tend to be more shy than other kids
I wouldn't put down O and K because Levi was uncomfortable with the sand, or say oh they must not take him outside as much because he seemed more wary. He was in a new environment.
I knew the second I saw that people were gonna complain about that and I know everyone here is raising the most social but not too social kids but seriously Jackson was fine with Levi near the end of the vlog.

Imagine waking up and first thing you notice another small being in your space?
Last edited by tmarieme on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Kyra needs to put the baby down sometimes. She's going to have terrible trouble getting her to settle if she keeps holding her 24/7 like that.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:this vlog proves how much they NEED to socialize jackson. That was crazy how scared he was of levi...seriously he was terrified. that isnt normal!
I'm genuinely curious have you spent time more than a few toddler age kids because it is normal.
If he never warmed up to Levi (after a few days), yes then that would be less normal.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

tmarieme wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:this vlog proves how much they NEED to socialize jackson. That was crazy how scared he was of levi...seriously he was terrified. that isnt normal!
I'm genuinely curious have you spent time more than a few toddler age kids because it is normal.
If he never warmed up to Levi (after a few days), yes then that would be less normal.
I meant to add this to the last post
Yes it is important to socialize your child because it generally can help with situations like that. I just personally do not see Jackson acting badly. Levi is more use to people coming in and out, with how often their families visit. Jackson is more comfortable with the people he sees all the time. Neither are responding inappropriately. I hope as the kids grow they do socialize them with other children their age.

They are even a little young to really be at the play side by side age. They may do it or they may not but that behavior is seen at 2 year mark on average.
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

Jackson needs to socialize more with other kids .. he was terrified of Levi , if he went to baby group or anything that involves kids his age this wouldn't be an issue; how emabrassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Idts guys. Everytime he goes to the mall he chases and plays with all the kids. I really think Levi is just a scary looking kid lmao jk

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

HarlowCarlo wrote:Idts guys. Everytime he goes to the mall he chases and plays with all the kids. I really think Levi is just a scary looking kid lmao jk

True! He even played with Karen's friend's daughter recently. I think its the hair. But Levi is so adorable, such a happy kid!
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

I get that some toddlers can be very shy but Jackson seems just terrified of Levi... Even at the end, when they were playing together, Levi kissed him and Jackson moved back until he met the wall, I don't know but I find it weird, maybe it's normal as some of you said but I hope KK will try Jackson to have more interaction with other toddlers.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Rkp65i wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I see Keren and Khoa are now on oscars posting schedule...
Super annoying. They are never late, ever. Someone said theyre probably all trying to wait and post at the same time. They better not do that or they will be waiting 2-3 days. Oscar was NOT meant for daily vlogging.
Oscar was not meant for daily anything, except throwing his 17 month old around like a stunt buddy.

Also, if Oscar manages to upload daily whilst at Khoa's, what does that say about why he's not able to do it when at home?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

tmarieme wrote:
lol ofc i do. But its not really normal to freak out like that and then even towards the end of the vlog he wouldnt play with levi, go near him (except the bath where he was turned away) or make eye contact with him or anything. and became so scared when levi came near him to "kiss him" that he ran backwards and crashed into the counter. I still stand by my comment that they need to socialize him. Being shy or a little scared is one thing but jackson was TERRIFIED of another baby even getting near him. at his age, he should be a little more used to that and not so scared. Hence the need to socialize him more. That really wouldnt hurt
Last edited by soul_in_a_earthsuit on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tmarieme wrote:
tmarieme wrote:
I meant to add this to the last post
Yes it is important to socialize your child because it generally can help with situations like that. I just personally do not see Jackson acting badly. Levi is more use to people coming in and out, with how often their families visit. Jackson is more comfortable with the people he sees all the time. Neither are responding inappropriately. I hope as the kids grow they do socialize them with other children their age.

They are even a little young to really be at the play side by side age. They may do it or they may not but that behavior is seen at 2 year mark on average.
actually levi's extended family visits them way more rarely. Kk always have friends over their house, everyday. they need to socialize him to kids his age tho.
sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

I posted this in okbaby tag but nobody cared so if you're curious about how they were able to afford that house My mom is a real estate agent and she said that they make 3-5% of the closing amount of the houses. So if Khoa is selling around 2 house a month (that's just how many times I'm guesstimating he's mentioned it in the vlogs that I remember) and they're million dollar houses like he's said he's making a shit ton on his own... that's 60,000-100,000 a month...holy shit

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

sarahbear123 wrote:I posted this in okbaby tag but nobody cared so if you're curious about how they were able to afford that house My mom is a real estate agent and she said that they make 3-5% of the closing amount of the houses. So if Khoa is selling around 2 house a month (that's just how many times I'm guesstimating he's mentioned it in the vlogs that I remember) and they're million dollar houses like he's said he's making a shit ton on his own... that's 60,000-100,000 a month...holy shit

Thats if he sells each month. If you google Khoas real estate info you can see all of the homes he has listed and that have sold recently (his home is on there) they ade not all million dollar homes, some under $100,000 and not that many have sold at that rate. But either way, he does make out well when one sells. Jealous lol
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

i cant believe keren put her keys in the cart (that has holes) and lost them...she is SO lucky someone didnt try to steal her car..
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Props to khoa for actually trying to teach jackson words and also teaching him to pee in the potty! havent seen keren do anything close to that. Jackson is lucky khoa does that. And he is also way more receptive to comments and advice. do baby boys learn to pee standing up from the start or dont they learn sitting down first? idk lol im curious tho
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Props to khoa for actually trying to teach jackson words and also teaching him to pee in the potty! havent seen keren do anything close to that. Jackson is lucky khoa does that. And he is also way more receptive to comments and advice. do baby boys learn to pee standing up from the start or dont they learn sitting down first? idk lol im curious tho
Mine learned sitting down
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Props to khoa for actually trying to teach jackson words and also teaching him to pee in the potty! havent seen keren do anything close to that. Jackson is lucky khoa does that. And he is also way more receptive to comments and advice. do baby boys learn to pee standing up from the start or dont they learn sitting down first? idk lol im curious tho
Mine learned sitting down
yeah i feel like its alot easier that way lol thats how every little guy ik learned. at least the ones i nannied
dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

sjla6993 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:In K&K vlog, Alayas hands seemed to be shaking alot as Kyra dressed her, whats up with that.
I noticed that too..I was thinking maybe KK keep their house really cold? Because Kyra was also dressing her in warmer clothes and not just a short sleeve onesie even though they're in FL.
I don't think they keep it cold, at least according to Jacksons monitor, it's always near 80 degrees in his room which sounds miserable.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”