DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

tintin15 wrote:Why is everyone always so sure Bryan is on something? He's just an idiot goofball. He never seems high or drunk at all.

We can, however, discuss how his little smile when Missy introduces him looks JUST like Cassie hahahahaha
Just like the split second Cullen is in the car early in the morning and his eyes are red bc he just woke up everyone screams that he is smoking weed... ummm no.. :roll:
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

Sorry not seeing the whole "Bryans on something, a secret addict " seems like total reaching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Playsinrain wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Why is everyone always so sure Bryan is on something? He's just an idiot goofball. He never seems high or drunk at all.

We can, however, discuss how his little smile when Missy introduces him looks JUST like Cassie hahahahaha
Just like the split second Cullen is in the car early in the morning and his eyes are red bc he just woke up everyone screams that he is smoking weed... ummm no.. :roll:
Cullen wears contacts. His eyes were often irritated when I watched the vlogs. I think he and Katie socially drink, but I have never suspected him of being high. Many people have healthy relationships with alcohol. Someone drinking does not make them an addict. Honestly, after seeing so many people abuse drugs, especially narcotics, I am a huge proponent of legalizing pot. Pot doesn't kill people the way other drugs and alcohol do. For Bryans' sake I hope he was only on pot in that vlog.
I find it humorous that people are willing to 'reach' and accuse Bryan of so many other things, but find it difficult to accept something that is very obvious to anyone who knows what they are looking for.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

saltliferocks wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Cullen wears contacts. His eyes were often irritated when I watched the vlogs. I think he and Katie socially drink, but I have never suspected him of being high. Many people have healthy relationships with alcohol. Someone drinking does not make them an addict. Honestly, after seeing so many people abuse drugs, especially narcotics, I am a huge proponent of legalizing pot. Pot doesn't kill people the way other drugs and alcohol do. For Bryans' sake I hope he was only on pot in that vlog.
I find it humorous that people are willing to 'reach' and accuse Bryan of so many other things, but find it difficult to accept something that is very obvious to anyone who knows what they are looking for.
If you're right, you're right, but I'm just not seeing what you're seeing.

What symptoms was he showing that make you think he was high? I don't think you mentioned. If you did, I didn't see the post, sorry.
Germany2263
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Germany2263 »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Looks like we might have some minions on this board.....welcome you guys :) hahahah

I'm actually pretty surprised Missy chose a simple hotel room to stay in with a small room, maybe it's Bryan who prefers the 5 star resorts with huge suites - because she seemed very content with staying there! I haven't watched the Johnson vlog yet - but from their thumbnail they have done the same "licking game" challenge that Ollie and Bryan just did....I was also looking at Finn in the back with the Harry Potter wand looking as cute as ever! Well now that Bryan has done that, I just hope he's smart enough to NOT leave game chips lying around for the kids to put in their mouths again!

Please explain why Ollie is crying that he has pain in either his tooth or ear and Bryan seems it's better vlog and talk about it first rather than take him to the doctors right away? A lot of vloggers tend to sit and waste time with filming first than reacting - which is so pointless because the kid is still going to be in pain no matter what, but by filming first they are just prolonging it and that's just selfish.

OMG Bryan....your grammer is so poor....it's "Ollie did so WELL" not "Ollie did so good" - it gets annoying having to hear him say that about everything as well. So is Ollie going to get a toy each time he attends a doctor appointment? He just got one last week as well at his other visit.
Can't you give us a warning before you post such great pics of BigBucksBry?!! They always disturb my sensitive tummyImage
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

There were a lot of different things that made me suspicious. His behavior, for one. The vomiting in the middle of the night-especially, when he said that he had some blood come up one time. He probably had a GI bleed. When he didn't get his gallbladder removed. Sorry.. No doctor is going to leave a hot gallbladder in someone. They rupture and cause sepsis. He probably has alcohol enduced fatty liver disease. I cannot tell you how many times I have been in the OR and had the doctor call a patient a lying bastard. You can literally see heavy substance abuse in the liver of people who go in for a cholecystectomy, and their gallbladder is fine, but they have an inflamed liver from drinking.
I was really suspicious when I would see Bryan 'asleep' on the couch. The girth of his neck and body habits are not conducive with sleeping face down into a soft surface. A sober person's autonomic nervous system would register that he isn't blowing off CO2, and he would turn over. The dude was passed out, as he has been in several vlogs. His eyes are a big clue, as well. The rapid blinking, difficulty keeping his eyes open iare easy to spot.
It may not come out that he's got a issue until Oliver writes his tell-all, but the guy doesn't hide his issue very well.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

*habitus
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also, unpopular opinion, but Bryan dry heaving after tasting the game cartridge was hilarious to me. It cracked me up so much.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I feel like we always hear "I love my wife so much" speeches from Bryan when Missy's gone because he hates his life when he's left "alone" with the kids, not because he is sincerely trying to profess his love for her.... lol.

Off topic, but I have a question. Finn is the most adorable little squish, so I know it's hard to separate how we feel toward YouTube kids based on looks vs. personality, and it's not popular opinion that Ollie was/is cute.... But, looks aside, was Ollie ever sweet like Finn? I've only watched a few vlogs from before Ollie was 1, but, was there ever a turning point for Ollie? I'm curious if Finn has a fighting chance for not turning into a brat, despite his upbringing. I know, of course, they spoil Ollie obnoxiously more than they do Finn, but I'm curious if there are any obvious personality/temperament differences between the two at the same age?
I never LOVED DBs, I kind of thought they seemed nice and hopeful, but always thought Missy was especially annoying (the lisp was too much for me at times). I always thought Ollie was a strange looking baby, toddler, not preschooler. Like these people have beautiful eye colors, but not much else going for them. Anyway, with that said, Ollie actually did have a sweet phase where he hugged a lot and cuddled soft stuffed animals. This might have been around turning 12 months, not sure. That was not very long-lived, and his speech and expressions have always been kind of robotic, and his tone in a more shouting type of talking, rather than sweet toddler voice.
I'm willing to bet that financial success is what did the poor kid in. Even though Bryan and Missy have never been stellar parents, I think that's when the seemed to throw values out the door. All the bright, shiny, plastic toys a toddler could want!

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I feel like we always hear "I love my wife so much" speeches from Bryan when Missy's gone because he hates his life when he's left "alone" with the kids, not because he is sincerely trying to profess his love for her.... lol.

Off topic, but I have a question. Finn is the most adorable little squish, so I know it's hard to separate how we feel toward YouTube kids based on looks vs. personality, and it's not popular opinion that Ollie was/is cute.... But, looks aside, was Ollie ever sweet like Finn? I've only watched a few vlogs from before Ollie was 1, but, was there ever a turning point for Ollie? I'm curious if Finn has a fighting chance for not turning into a brat, despite his upbringing. I know, of course, they spoil Ollie obnoxiously more than they do Finn, but I'm curious if there are any obvious personality/temperament differences between the two at the same age?
I never LOVED DBs, I kind of thought they seemed nice and hopeful, but always thought Missy was especially annoying (the lisp was too much for me at times). I always thought Ollie was a strange looking baby, toddler, not preschooler. Like these people have beautiful eye colors, but not much else going for them. Anyway, with that said, Ollie actually did have a sweet phase where he hugged a lot and cuddled soft stuffed animals. This might have been around turning 12 months, not sure. That was not very long-lived, and his speech and expressions have always been kind of robotic, and his tone in a more shouting type of talking, rather than sweet toddler voice.
I'm willing to bet that financial success is what did the poor kid in. Even though Bryan and Missy have never been stellar parents, I think that's when the seemed to throw values out the door. All the bright, shiny, plastic toys a toddler could want!

Also, it may have been around the time they started saying Ollie was obsessed with XYZ. I don't even remember what his first forced obsession was. Maybe it was Toy story? Not sure. He's had so many.

I'll forever remember Jackson's though. . . rocks! Lol

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

The reason animals eat their placenta is to hide from predators... missy going on about how we're the only ones who don't eat our placenta made me roll my eyes.
What's this documentary you guys are talking about?
Not gonna comment on the sticking small objects in your child's mouth subject, you guys got that covered

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Oooookay so I just watched Missy's video... first of all, Bryan, stop drinking your calories. Second, missy you like teaching your children what, to microwave pancakes and lay on the couch?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

saltliferocks wrote:
sb613 wrote:
saltliferocks wrote:While checking on the giraffe I saw the ask Missy vlog. If any of you cannot clearly see that Bry Bry is high AF in that vlog, I hope you don't have teeenagers. Maybe I am more in tune to substance abuse because I have previously done chemical detox nursing, and see patients in the ICU who come in because of drug/etoh abuse, but dude is clearly NOT sober in that vlog.. People think all drunks/addicts have to be falling down all the time to have a problem. There are many very successful and high functioning addicts out there.
What do you think he's high on?

With all of the drugs out there I couldn't tell you which drug he is on, just that he is on something. There are SO many drugs out there that wouldn't even come up in a tox screen. I haven't watched them in a long time, so I was kind of curious to see if he would seem to be on something, and I stand by my assertion that he is using. It's probably to help him deal with all the presssure he has placed on himself. If you look at Bryan's whole attitude towards things such as his obsession with food, shopping, the childhood trauma, etc., he has the personality type of someone who would use something to help him ease his stress. A little is good; more is better. The number of high functioning addicts would astound you. Many are able to hide it, until they cannot. The place I used to work was full of doctors, lawyers, celebrities, teachers, judges, cops-- you name it.
My husband watched once and said the same thing. Honestly, weed is legal in CA .. the cheaters site says he was a meth user..
I can say, if my life was so boring and money was rolling in.. I'd love to get drunk until my insides stop hurting, but I have tweens.. They are worse than parents!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

A fat methhead?? Hmm

Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:I feel like people aren't giving Bryan enough credit for looking after the boys right now. Yes he shouldn't be struggling so much, but most parents would find it challenging to do the work that two parents usually do. The Hollisters aren't jumping up to help Bryan like they do Missy. They shouldn't need help, but are certainly used to it. Is Bryan going to suddenly be able to be a better parent than Missy while also taking care of all the things he usually does? I wonder why the Hollisters feel the need to baby her so much? Is been speculated that Bryan has substance abuse issues... maybe she is the one with issues if she needs a constant babysitter? Obviously they are there at her request and not just because they feel a need to intrude if they don't feel the need to follow Bryan around.
I agree. And I am not surprised he needed someone to go to swim with him. He is supposed to get in the water with Finn. If he left Ollie to run around a pool unsupervised, we'd give him big time crap for that. I have to admit to a little schadenfreude for his "struggle" since he's been such a non-participatory parent, but I give him a pass for taking Jeff to swim. Yes, Bryan should have been going all along, instead of Mimi and Papa, but they do need another person there.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Missy1393
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Missy1393 »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:A fat methhead?? Hmm

I am NOT suggesting Bryan is a meth addict. I think he would appear more productive if he was. But, after years of using meth your metabolism is shot and slows way down. I know of fat methheads:/

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

HelloSweetie wrote:LMFAO at the implication that I'm a minion if that was directed at me.

All I'm saying is that I have a husband that works out of town, and it's a lot harder when he's gone than it is when he's there. No, you can't compare all you get done as the standard because he's only going to do the stuff he usually does and Missy's shit. Yes it should be more, but this is Bryan. I'm just saying he's doing more than Missy would. Princess needed a day off when she was expected to vlog and look after just 1 kid with no appointments to go to! So he gets minor credit from me.
Hahaha I promise I wasn't calling you a minion :)
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

tintin15 wrote:Also, unpopular opinion, but Bryan dry heaving after tasting the game cartridge was hilarious to me. It cracked me up so much.
I was watching Ollie and Finn's reaction - they seemed so calm...maybe Bryan freaks out like that quite often hahaha
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:The reason animals eat their placenta is to hide from predators... missy going on about how we're the only ones who don't eat our placenta made me roll my eyes.
What's this documentary you guys are talking about?
Not gonna comment on the sticking small objects in your child's mouth subject, you guys got that covered Image

Oh, but didn't you know? Animals know all the amazing health benefits the placenta has, like helping their milk production ;) Hahaha.

And I haven't looked, but I think on Bryan's channel there's a documentary about his album?

Return to “Daily Bumps”