DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tintin15 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:The reason animals eat their placenta is to hide from predators... missy going on about how we're the only ones who don't eat our placenta made me roll my eyes.
What's this documentary you guys are talking about?
Not gonna comment on the sticking small objects in your child's mouth subject, you guys got that covered Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, but didn't you know? Animals know all the amazing health benefits the placenta has, like helping their milk production ;) Hahaha.

And I haven't looked, but I think on Bryan's channel there's a documentary about his album?
I live with a dog and I've seen what she's willing to eat. I'm not doing something just because animals do Image
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:The reason animals eat their placenta is to hide from predators... missy going on about how we're the only ones who don't eat our placenta made me roll my eyes.
Not gonna comment on the sticking small objects in your child's mouth subject, you guys got that covered Image

Oh, but didn't you know? Animals know all the amazing health benefits the placenta has, like helping their milk production ;) Hahaha.

And I haven't looked, but I think on Bryan's channel there's a documentary about his album?
I live with a dog and I've seen what she's willing to eat. I'm not doing something just because animals do Image
Maybe the reason they still use the puke bowl to cook is because "it has amazing health benefits, like helping gut bacteria. Dogs and so many animals eat their own vomit. Humans are, like, the only ones who don't; isn't that crazy?"
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

tintin15 wrote:

And there's mixed information about whether the placenta pulls help milk production since the body doesn't start producing milk until after the placenta leaves the body. Some women who experience low milk supply may have a piece of retained placenta they aren't aware of.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

tintin15 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
tintin15 wrote: Oh, but didn't you know? Animals know all the amazing health benefits the placenta has, like helping their milk production ;) Hahaha.

Maybe the reason they still use the puke bowl to cook is because "it has amazing health benefits, like helping gut bacteria. Dogs and so many animals eat their own vomit. Humans are, like, the only ones who don't; isn't that crazy?"
This is the funniest thing ever, thanks for the laugh ImageImage

saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

What do you think he's high on?[/quote]

With all of the drugs out there I couldn't tell you which drug he is on, just that he is on something. There are SO many drugs out there that wouldn't even come up in a tox screen. I haven't watched them in a long time, so I was kind of curious to see if he would seem to be on something, and I stand by my assertion that he is using. It's probably to help him deal with all the presssure he has placed on himself. If you look at Bryan's whole attitude towards things such as his obsession with food, shopping, the childhood trauma, etc., he has the personality type of someone who would use something to help him ease his stress. A little is good; more is better. The number of high functioning addicts would astound you. Many are able to hide it, until they cannot. The place I used to work was full of doctors, lawyers, celebrities, teachers, judges, cops-- you name it.[/quote]
My husband watched once and said the same thing. Honestly, weed is legal in CA .. the cheaters site says he was a meth user..
I can say, if my life was so boring and money was rolling in.. I'd love to get drunk until my insides stop hurting, but I have tweens.. They are worse than parents!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I totally thought of this when I read your post, lol:
courtney_benjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtney_benjamin »

Bryan is not a drug user......

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
courtney_benjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtney_benjamin »

Couldn't edit. I'm not minion BTW but he isn't using

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

saltliferocks wrote:What do you think he's high on?

With all of the drugs out there I couldn't tell you which drug he is on, just that he is on something. There are SO many drugs out there that wouldn't even come up in a tox screen. I haven't watched them in a long time, so I was kind of curious to see if he would seem to be on something, and I stand by my assertion that he is using. It's probably to help him deal with all the presssure he has placed on himself. If you look at Bryan's whole attitude towards things such as his obsession with food, shopping, the childhood trauma, etc., he has the personality type of someone who would use something to help him ease his stress. A little is good; more is better. The number of high functioning addicts would astound you. Many are able to hide it, until they cannot. The place I used to work was full of doctors, lawyers, celebrities, teachers, judges, cops-- you name it.[/quote]
My husband watched once and said the same thing. Honestly, weed is legal in CA .. the cheaters site says he was a meth user..
I can say, if my life was so boring and money was rolling in.. I'd love to get drunk until my insides stop hurting, but I have tweens.. They are worse than parents!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I totally thought of this when I read your post, lol:
[/quote]
Hahaha

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I think the reason Bryan appears high in the Ask Missy video is because he's normally so over-the-top flamboyant and loud in the vlogs, but he was pretty calm in the video. Maybe he finally realized that not everything is The Bryan Show, and actually took a step back to allow Missy to keep the spotlight mostly on her since it's her channel? Bryan was - dare I say - actually tolerable in this video! He acted like a mostly normal person for once, instead of the cartoon version of himself he puts on for the vlogs. Maybe he did get high in order to calm down a bit. Who knows? If he did, I say, smoke up Bry! If a little Mary Jane keeps you from acting all hyped up, more power to you!

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

sammibro wrote:I think the reason Bryan appears high in the Ask Missy video is because he's normally so over-the-top flamboyant and loud in the vlogs, but he was pretty calm in the video. Maybe he finally realized that not everything is The Bryan Show, and actually took a step back to allow Missy to keep the spotlight mostly on her since it's her channel? Bryan was - dare I say - actually tolerable in this video! He acted like a mostly normal person for once, instead of the cartoon version of himself he puts on for the vlogs. Maybe he did get high in order to calm down a bit. Who knows? If he did, I say, smoke up Bry! If a little Mary Jane keeps you from acting all hyped up, more power to you!

Seriously, he was tolerable! They even seemed like a normal couple in the video.

Terrifying.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

You don't have to be a minion to understand that you can't call someone a drug addict based on an 8 minute Q&A. talk about reaching.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Missy wants to be a teacher? Girl you cant even teach your child his colors LOL

izzydanger

Unread post by izzydanger »

Guess who I thought of when I saw this picture? [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 901d59.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

It's been a while since I watched them but Missy looks so in love and happy being around her friends and their new baby. A noticeable difference from when she is back home.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Missy wants to be a teacher? Girl you cant even teach your child his colors LOL

Especially since she's had a spiel of how her children are meant to be having fun instead of learning lol. That'd be an interesting mindset as a teacher!

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

As a future teacher: dear god no. And its not as easy as it looks. Its a lot of late nights lesson planning and grading. Think you have summer off? Think again when you have to teach summer school or summer camp. Want a saturday? Too bad youre proctering the ACT or monitoring detention. Its not a 9-5 job (try 7:30-5:30), and it takes a lot of time away from your lego building missy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

Bryan didn't seem to be high to me in her video.
Dare I say it, I found her askmissy video almost enjoyable.
It kinda reminded me of the beginning to Vlog Missy and Bryan.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Might be the first girl diaper she ever changed? What about when you used to babysit Bailey(Bailee?) Missy?? Or did you really never change her diaper even when you watched her for hours? Maybe that's why she leaves her boys in full diapers all day

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Germany2263 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Looks like we might have some minions on this board.....welcome you guys :) hahahah

I'm actually pretty surprised Missy chose a simple hotel room to stay in with a small room, maybe it's Bryan who prefers the 5 star resorts with huge suites - because she seemed very content with staying there! I haven't watched the Johnson vlog yet - but from their thumbnail they have done the same "licking game" challenge that Ollie and Bryan just did....I was also looking at Finn in the back with the Harry Potter wand looking as cute as ever! Well now that Bryan has done that, I just hope he's smart enough to NOT leave game chips lying around for the kids to put in their mouths again!

Please explain why Ollie is crying that he has pain in either his tooth or ear and Bryan seems it's better vlog and talk about it first rather than take him to the doctors right away? A lot of vloggers tend to sit and waste time with filming first than reacting - which is so pointless because the kid is still going to be in pain no matter what, but by filming first they are just prolonging it and that's just selfish.

OMG Bryan....your grammer is so poor....it's "Ollie did so WELL" not "Ollie did so good" - it gets annoying having to hear him say that about everything as well. So is Ollie going to get a toy each time he attends a doctor appointment? He just got one last week as well at his other visit.
Can't you give us a warning before you post such great pics of BigBucksBry?!! They always disturb my sensitive tummyImage
Hahaha I try my best to give you guys something amazing each time - glad you are all enjoying them :P
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Missy wants to be a teacher? Girl you cant even teach your child his colors LOL

Can you just picture her "teaching" Ollie:

Missy: "Shapes are cool huhhhhh"
Ollie: "Yeah"

Missy: "Letters are cool huhhhhh"

Missy: "Numbers are cool huhhhhh"

Missy: "Okay all done, class dismissed....go to your playroom and watch a movie so Mama can play on her phone again...does that sounds good to you Ollie"

Return to “Daily Bumps”