DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Unread post by onbreak »

They should honestly just start "preschool" at home from now. Buy a workbook from target, Ollie needs all the help he can get.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Edenberry
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Edenberry »

Our son was in speech and occupational therapy for 6 months, starting at age 3 1/2. He had been a year and half behind in language development due to a processing disorder, but after only 6 months of weekly therapy plus a year of K3 preschool, he is back on track and discharged from therapy. It would do WONDERS for Oliver to be in a legitimate preschool setting away from his parents for a few hours. Children just respond differently to other adults, and will say and do things they might not do at home where it's more familiar. They'll surprise you with what they're capable of when given a chance. They're doing him a great disservice by not socializing him right now. He needs peers to help his individuality come out, not what Bryan and Missy want it to be (their interests).

I want to see that sweet child watching Sesame Street and the Wiggles, lol!
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Oliver loves his iPad, so get ABC Mouse, StarFall, or Endless Alphabet for him to use. Those are excellent apps for young children just beginning to learn the basics.
JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I feel like people aren't giving Bryan enough credit for looking after the boys right now. Yes he shouldn't be struggling so much, but most parents would find it challenging to do the work that two parents usually do. The Hollisters aren't jumping up to help Bryan like they do Missy. They shouldn't need help, but are certainly used to it. Is Bryan going to suddenly be able to be a better parent than Missy while also taking care of all the things he usually does? I wonder why the Hollisters feel the need to baby her so much? Is been speculated that Bryan has substance abuse issues... maybe she is the one with issues if she needs a constant babysitter? Obviously they are there at her request and not just because they feel a need to intrude if they don't feel the need to follow Bryan around.
I agree. And I am not surprised he needed someone to go to swim with him. He is supposed to get in the water with Finn. If he left Ollie to run around a pool unsupervised, we'd give him big time crap for that. I have to admit to a little schadenfreude for his "struggle" since he's been such a non-participatory parent, but I give him a pass for taking Jeff to swim. Yes, Bryan should have been going all along, instead of Mimi and Papa, but they do need another person there.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Once again, Jeff was at swim class because Peyton is in the same class as Ollie. Do you guys even watch the vlogs? I don't usually defend them, but geez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

JM16Canada wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I feel like people aren't giving Bryan enough credit for looking after the boys right now. Yes he shouldn't be struggling so much, but most parents would find it challenging to do the work that two parents usually do. The Hollisters aren't jumping up to help Bryan like they do Missy. They shouldn't need help, but are certainly used to it. Is Bryan going to suddenly be able to be a better parent than Missy while also taking care of all the things he usually does? I wonder why the Hollisters feel the need to baby her so much? Is been speculated that Bryan has substance abuse issues... maybe she is the one with issues if she needs a constant babysitter? Obviously they are there at her request and not just because they feel a need to intrude if they don't feel the need to follow Bryan around.
I agree. And I am not surprised he needed someone to go to swim with him. He is supposed to get in the water with Finn. If he left Ollie to run around a pool unsupervised, we'd give him big time crap for that. I have to admit to a little schadenfreude for his "struggle" since he's been such a non-participatory parent, but I give him a pass for taking Jeff to swim. Yes, Bryan should have been going all along, instead of Mimi and Papa, but they do need another person there.

Once again, Jeff was at swim class because Peyton is in the same class as Ollie. Do you guys even watch the vlogs? I don't usually defend them, but geez.

Maybe read a post before you comment?
Neither Lmmom or I were attacking Bryan, so there's no need to defend them. Geez.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Nothankyou wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:The reason animals eat their placenta is to hide from predators... missy going on about how we're the only ones who don't eat our placenta made me roll my eyes.
What's this documentary you guys are talking about?
Not gonna comment on the sticking small objects in your child's mouth subject, you guys got that covered Image

Oh, but didn't you know? Animals know all the amazing health benefits the placenta has, like helping their milk production ;) Hahaha.

And I haven't looked, but I think on Bryan's channel there's a documentary about his album?
And there's mixed information about whether the placenta pulls help milk production since the body doesn't start producing milk until after the placenta leaves the body. Some women who experience low milk supply may have a piece of retained placenta they aren't aware of.

But that's _very_ different from eating your placenta. I get using it to plant a tree. But eating it? Nope.
Just another example of Missy changing herself to suit the company she's with. She never talked about eating Finn's placenta. But Kelsey is a wannabe natural hipster, so of course Missy is all of a sudden a crunchy mom.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Nothankyou wrote:
tintin15 wrote: Oh, but didn't you know? Animals know all the amazing health benefits the placenta has, like helping their milk production ;) Hahaha.

And I haven't looked, but I think on Bryan's channel there's a documentary about his album?
And there's mixed information about whether the placenta pulls help milk production since the body doesn't start producing milk until after the placenta leaves the body. Some women who experience low milk supply may have a piece of retained placenta they aren't aware of.

But that's _very_ different from eating your placenta. I get using it to plant a tree. But eating it? Nope.
Just another example of Missy changing herself to suit the company she's with. She never talked about eating Finn's placenta. But Kelsey is a wannabe natural hipster, so of course Missy is all of a sudden a crunchy mom.

The placenta thing may help with milk production but it more for re-absorbtion of minerals and vitamins.

I wanted to that but I didn't have the money to get it done. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

usernamessuck wrote:As a future teacher: dear god no. And its not as easy as it looks. Its a lot of late nights lesson planning and grading. Think you have summer off? Think again when you have to teach summer school or summer camp. Want a saturday? Too bad youre proctering the ACT or monitoring detention. Its not a 9-5 job (try 7:30-5:30), and it takes a lot of time away from your lego building missy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Eeeeh. As a Special ed teacher, one thing you need to learn quickly is that you can't get it all done. You will never be doing working, as there is always stuff to do. The best advice I ever received during student teaching: leave your wok at school as much as possible. You need that down time. I go in at 6:50 (I'm not due to be there until 7:30) and work an hour before the kids get there. I also close my door and 100% take advantage of planning time, and don't talk like a lot of other teachers do. I leave right at 4pm, unless I have a meeting, but often I can get them scheduled before then. I spend maybe 2 hours during the whole weekend preparing at most. Being organized is the biggest key to being able to not spend tons of time after hours on work.

So my advice to you: Do not let the work overtake your life at home, or you will burn out FAST.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Missy wanted to be a teacher. Past tense. She and Bryan are probably so deluded to thinking that YouTube and his "music career" will get them through life.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Today's vlog...

"BABY FACE DEFORMITY!"

What the fuck is wrong with these people!!?
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

tintin15 wrote:Today's vlog...

"BABY FACE DEFORMITY!"

What the fuck is wrong with these people!!?
I am pretty pissed off at the title today.
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

Wow just watched the video on Missy's channel. These two are buying into their own BS, the BS they hock to 10 year olds online. It would be sad if it weren't so funny. I especially liked their talk about how they deal with fighting and how it effects their vlogging. Total load of crap...I have a feeling they melt down and don't just go on to some fun vlogging. So much of what was said in that video makes you wonder where the hell is this family, because the one in their vlogs is nothing like they were talking about in the video. I just find it funny that they act as if they have this perfect life, strong marriage, run their business, home, and raise their kids...when in their daily vlog they show the best 10-15 minutes of their day and it usually boils down to two inadequate adults whinning, fluffing away money, eating crappy food, having someone else watch their kids etc.

Also: 1. could Missy have been any more fake in this video? She outdid her normal. & 2. Did Bryan really need to add "living in sin" in there? I can just see it now a 70K 10 year olds asking about living in sin at the table tonight. I guess he has something to prove, lol, so teenage.

PS about the only interesting thing that could happen with these two right now is if Missy completely losses her mind and goes on the run with Juniper. Now that would make for good vlogging. I kid, I kid.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
JM16Canada wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: I agree. And I am not surprised he needed someone to go to swim with him. He is supposed to get in the water with Finn. If he left Ollie to run around a pool unsupervised, we'd give him big time crap for that. I have to admit to a little schadenfreude for his "struggle" since he's been such a non-participatory parent, but I give him a pass for taking Jeff to swim. Yes, Bryan should have been going all along, instead of Mimi and Papa, but they do need another person there.

Neither Lmmom or I were attacking Bryan, so there's no need to defend them. Geez.
I actually said he had a good reason to be there, even without Peyton being in the class. So I actually stuck up for Bryan (gasp!).

shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Today's vlog title pissed me off. I actually had to comment. It's the second time he's misused deformity for something as trivial as a bruise or indentation left by an object. Thank God his kids are perfect. What an idiot.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Missy wanted to be a teacher. Past tense. She and Bryan are probably so deluded to thinking that YouTube and his "music career" will get them through life.
She went on to say that she would still like to be a teacher but that she only wants to teach her own kids because she doesnt like other kids. I hope that wasnt a hint that they will be homeschooling!

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Bryan's brain must be "deformed" to think it was acceptable to title a vlog that. Asshole.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I don't even know where to start with the vlog..

Bryans ugly haircut, Ollie tripping while Bryan clogs, continues to vlog, how sad is that? Ollie seeing his dad recording him falling and comforting him while still filming? What a sad life.

Then Bryan probably bribed Ollie with a cookie just so he would get a haircut. I wonder if Ollie will ever be chubby they seem to have decent genes.

It seemed to be a really special day for Ollie and his dad. Just sad that it's ruined by a camera always being there.

Not gonna even talk about the deformity we all know it's disgusting.

Missy cooking ?!? She can't cook a simple breakfast for her kids yet she can cook an entire dinner for their couple friends?!? Frozen pancakes for my babies! Freshly cooked meal for my friends!

How awkward to have Lesley's mom there plus missy, the mom must be like "uhhh so what do you need me for?"

Missy complaining about her room, don't you get to choose what type of room you like or is it random? Never been.

Missy looks awful again but I do love seeing the clogs of her only, it's refreshing to see her alone, she seems like she's able to manage. Why is it that she plays the part of being so helpless? She seems really grown up and independent in these past clogs. Really motherly toward Kelsey and Corbin. Which is nice, yet you remember what her life is like back home, lazy, frozen meals for her kids, cookies, milk, candy, junk, and sleep.

JM16Canada
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JM16Canada »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
JM16Canada wrote: Once again, Jeff was at swim class because Peyton is in the same class as Ollie. Do you guys even watch the vlogs? I don't usually defend them, but geez.

I actually said he had a good reason to be there, even without Peyton being in the class. So I actually stuck up for Bryan (gasp!).

The post still implied that Bryan brought Jeff with him to help, which isn't why he was there. That's all I was saying.

valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

why does he always cut his hair like a pineapple?
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyNeglectfulParenting (Part 83)

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Bryan and Missy are soooo much more likable when they're apart!

Return to “Daily Bumps”