OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKNoVlogToday: Part 10

Unread post by IjustCANT »

katvoncheetos wrote:First post... longtime lurker..
I have a feeling they are going to end up buying a house from Khoa and moving to Florida... thoughts??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking that because I think they're starting to realize that they have friends in SLC, I honestly think they moved there because other youtubers live there

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I have a feeling they are going to end up buying a house from Khoa and moving to Florida... thoughts??

Yes that's what I think too. Also Oscar wanted to find a job as a realtor so maybe Khoa is showing him how it's done ?? But I believe they are moving to Florida

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

nebula wrote:

Yes that's what I think too. Also Oscar wanted to find a job as a realtor so maybe Khoa is showing him how it's done ?? But I believe they are moving to Florida

It would be in their best interest to move to FL or really any place that has someone they know/love. You can just see they have so much more energy and happiness and so does Keren.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

nebula wrote:

Maybe they are reconsidering moving to Florida- but this trip was originally supposed to be both families going somewhere warm and family friendly together (specifically not Florida). I think they realized that they would be much easier if instead they went to stay in KK's house which is equipped with everything you need for babies. This way the vacation can be longer because Khoa can still go to work occasionally.
There is no way in hell that Oscar is still planning on being a realtor. He is unable to cope as is, while doing no house work, minimal parenting and very slow editing. He'd have to take classes which there is no way he's doing. You don't become a realtor by having your friend "show you how to do it".
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Rkp65i wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:
amandahhh43 wrote:Omg ALAYA hasn't been vaccinated yet and she's on a airplane ?!!!!! They are so dumb. I feel like with Kyra & Oscar somthing bad needs to happen in order for them to learn their lessons which is sad.
Exactly. The Saccone Jolys' took their 2 and a half y/o on a plane six months ago and he had chicken pox (another irresponsible and selfish move). Imagine if there was a kid on Alaya's flight like that ffs. Mind you, Oscar and Kyra LOVE the Saccone Joly's so they probably look up to them and would be 'grateful' for having the opportunity of a 30,000 feet chicken pox party. Ugh.
I remember that! The girl had it and they were going to cancel their holiday, they never canceled? Do they not donthe chicken pox vax over there?
No they didn't cancel. They tried to lie that he only got chicken pox once they got home but one of their viewers was coincidentally at the airport in Italy before they boarded the plane home and the 2 y/o was covered in spots and the viewer tweeted about it.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

It'd be great if they moved to Florida, there would be so much more socialization options for both Kyra and Keren. I think they're holding off announcing it so people don't say "I told you so"... I remember there were a significant amount of negative comments asking why they were moving to a state where they have no friends or family. So now I think they're going to swallow their pride (hopefully) and move somewhere that makes sense.

booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Yes I have thought about them moving to Florida since they don't have anyone really by them. I definitely see that as a possibility
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

ecf997 wrote:It'd be great if they moved to Florida, there would be so much more socialization options for both Kyra and Keren. I think they're holding off announcing it so people don't say "I told you so"... I remember there were a significant amount of negative comments asking why they were moving to a state where they have no friends or family. So now I think they're going to swallow their pride (hopefully) and move somewhere that makes sense.

I always thought it was super odd that they chose to move there, its like they pointed to a random spot while blind folded lol
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Not sure where everybody is getting the idea that they're moving to Florida lol
While I agree it would be the best decision for them, they haven't even hinted at it or done anything to lead people to make that assumption lol.
They're just on vacation visiting friends ???

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

It was so weird that Khoa freaked out when Levi face planted on the blanket and Oscar was just recording. :|
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Kyra has said somewhere that they have been looking at houses since their lease is up in 5 months...
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Newmomma wrote:It was so weird that Khoa freaked out when Levi face planted on the blanket and Oscar was just recording. :|
Levi isn't like Jackson though.. Levi isn't a sook with everything... it's better to say your alright your alright get up you're okay then go all freaky like Khoa, that's what teaches kids that if they get the tiniest scrape they can cry and scream where they should just be calm
dartkk15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dartkk15 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... bf0fc6.jpg[/img] Christ, his looks have gotten so obnoxious!

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

dnbunny wrote:Not sure where everybody is getting the idea that they're moving to Florida lol
While I agree it would be the best decision for them, they haven't even hinted at it or done anything to lead people to make that assumption lol.
They're just on vacation visiting friends ???

Well because the last time they visited themnthey randomly decided they were moving there and only later did they change their plans again. People are assuming since they make such hasty decisions that it wouldnt be all that odd of a choice for them. They are looking to buy by this summer and even then, they could most likely afford to get out of their lease early if they wanted to.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

sasperillo wrote:
nebula wrote:

Maybe they are reconsidering moving to Florida- but this trip was originally supposed to be both families going somewhere warm and family friendly together (specifically not Florida). I think they realized that they would be much easier if instead they went to stay in KK's house which is equipped with everything you need for babies. This way the vacation can be longer because Khoa can still go to work occasionally.
There is no way in hell that Oscar is still planning on being a realtor. He is unable to cope as is, while doing no house work, minimal parenting and very slow editing. He'd have to take classes which there is no way he's doing. You don't become a realtor by having your friend "show you how to do it".
I don't know how you become a realtor. Just a guess.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I seriously doubt they're moving to Florida. I could never see them being across the country from Korina.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

amykay wrote:I seriously doubt they're moving to Florida. I could never see them being across the country from Korina.
Why? They hardly ever see her. They can more than afford to fly to Cali for visits. They claim thyd never live in Cali again. Thats where most of their family lives. Id think that would be the perfect place.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Idk how Oscar doesnt get wick of the jumpy places, hes practically always at one.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

OMG, Kyra called the "pain au chocolat"/"chocolatine" (depending of where you live in France) a "chocolate croissant", what? :D (seriously, is it how it's named in the US or called in english???)

Oscar was so trusting in people/bug buddies taking his child in their arms and playing with Levi, I don't get how he was just ok with it? I get he is sharing his life on the internet but he doesn't "know" these persons...
Levi looked so scared of the dog, well not when he was trying to kiss the dog (very cute btw), but the dog seemed so energetic and Oscar wasn't worried at all, I seriously don't get it!
I don't understand Oscar AT ALL, in the vlog he was too busy with vlogging when he should have monitor Levi and this poor child fell...
dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

d4865 wrote:Kyra has said somewhere that they have been looking at houses since their lease is up in 5 months...
Yeah but confirmed multiple times that it would be in salt lake. Not once has she said they're looking for houses anywhere other than Utah.

Return to “OKBaby”