TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part 53

zoebee
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: The Probation Violation Procreation Part

Unread post by zoebee »

Exactly if you need to wait for a tax refund to buy shoes and clothing you're definitely struggling. Why bring more kids into this!
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO A PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS? I'M SORRY, I'M LITERALLY ABOUT TO FALL OVER MY CHAIR LAUGHING. What the hell does she know about photography?! Lighting? A good camera? There's soooo much to it! Photography is an extremely hard industry to make it in unless you're seriously good and have been doing it for years, or you have connections (like you photograph a celebrity or something big).

She truly is dumb. Also, who is gonna go to her and pay for her services? An amateur photographer in the middle of bum fuck nowhere Ohio.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

BornThisWay94 wrote:LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO A PHOTOGRAPHY BUSINESS? I'M SORRY, I'M LITERALLY ABOUT TO FALL OVER MY CHAIR LAUGHING. What the hell does she know about photography?! Lighting? A good camera? There's soooo much to it! Photography is an extremely hard industry to make it in unless you're seriously good and have been doing it for years, or you have connections (like you photograph a celebrity or something big).

She truly is dumb. Also, who is gonna go to her and pay for her services? An amateur photographer in the middle of bum fuck nowhere Ohio.
Shes probably going to use picmonkey like these other so called photographers ;) lmao. The only time she's ever taken pictures, it was for some redneck couple, who didn't noticed that Tayler spelled "don't opened until" wrong (might I mentioned her shitty handwriting). Who would watch her kids or how would she even get to places? Like someone said, where in her shitty part of town is even worth taking good pictures at?
Not to mention, isn't it illegal if she asked for specific prices if you're not licensed?
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Tayler wanting to start a photography business is like someone going into a hospital and wanting to become a surgeon because they've seen Grey's Anatomy
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nunyabzwax »

I'm a few pages behind but that name reveal tho.
Amity Dawn Willow and Jensin Thomas Wesley.
I really can't right now, like seriously. It's not like either name will stick but Jensin, really? If you're gonna name your baby after an actor, at least friggin' spell it right!
Omfg I am totally in the wrong headspace to deal with Tayler's trainwreck life but I just could not let that one go, as a true fan of Supernatural and Jensen Ackles.
nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

And sorry for double posting but now that I think about it, I was the one to suggest Jensen as a name in the baby name suggestion thread. And we all know Tayler reads here so she obviously saw it all. And now I wish I'd never posted that because...well because Tayler, damnit. Of course she'd ruin a perfectly good name thats already unique by intentionally misspelling it.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

At least she didn't try to be too "unique" and name the baby Ackles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

staceybrax wrote:At least she didn't try to be too "unique" and name the baby Ackles Image

Oh damn you're right, that would just be all bad.
I remember in my post I suggested both Jensen and Jared as names, obviously Jared is too common.
Really glad she didn't go with Padalecki, either, or Padackles. Oh please no.
nunyabzwax
Amateur
Amateur

Besides, Ackles would only work if it's a girl. She's gotta stick with her trend of A names for girls and J names for boys, after all. -eye fucking roll-
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Tayler wanting to start a photography business is like someone going into a hospital and wanting to become a surgeon because they've seen Grey's Anatomy
You said it. She knows exactly nothing about photography. My ex-husband's wife has dabbled in photography, and did my kids' senior portraits. Half of them were unusable because the lighting was bad. There's so much that goes into a good picture. And she can buy all the lights she wants, but if she doesn't know how to use them, her pictures are gonna be crap.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

She posted a picture of alesana with dirt (or messy food?) on her upper lip and captioned it, "hitler".
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Oh yes that's so hilarious Tayler. Calling your daughter by a man who had so many innocent people killed. So funny. Harharhar. Stupid Fucking bitch.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Sadly I'm more annoyed by the fact that it literally looks nothing like Hitler's mustache. How fucking stupid does someone have to be to not even know THAT
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I know this is a terrible thing to say, but her children are all very unfortunate looking. But what else do you expect to come from Tayler & Chuckie
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

amykay wrote:I know this is a terrible thing to say, but her children are all very unfortunate looking. But what else do you expect to come from Tayler & Chuckie Image
They look like baby rednecks, that's why.
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

amykay wrote:I know this is a terrible thing to say, but her children are all very unfortunate looking. But what else do you expect to come from Tayler & Chuckie Image
I feel for Alesana, poor girl has such a baby face, especially around the chin/jaw/cheeks. I always forget she is almost 6, she looks like a toddler in the face. Idk if anyone will even get what I'm saying lol

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I think koby is the cutest. Probably because he's probably not Chuckie's.

I feel for alesana because she has those jowls but she will probably be really pretty when she grows up. Sara is pretty.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Her new boyfriend isn't Chuckie.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Where the fuck does she meet people? Does she just make a Tinder account and invite rando dudes over who agree to be her boyfriend after three days?

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”