Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

E_8
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by E_8 »

Title of today's vlog has been changed...guess Nia made the original one and Sam thought it wasn't clickbait-y enough
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

E_8 wrote:Title of today's vlog has been changed...guess Nia made the original one and Sam thought it wasn't clickbait-y enough
Or it wasn't getting enough views... what did it use to be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

smileyfacekimmie wrote:
E_8 wrote:Title of today's vlog has been changed...guess Nia made the original one and Sam thought it wasn't clickbait-y enough
Or it wasn't getting enough views... what did it use to be?

Used to be "baby drools over Juliet". Now it's "huge dog scares the pants off little boy"
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
So just because Symphony was practicing her bike she had on her helmet and Abarham is riding without one? They are both out there to see their kids and nobody helps to make sure they are safe! I didn't watch any of Sam's parts because he is so annoying.

So I have a theory about Sandy....ever since the Ashley Madison scandal she hardly comes over and is rarely seen in the vlogs....even if she is she isn't as open as she used to be. Do you think she is disgusted with Sam? I wouldn't feel comfortable being around him either!
Yes! I think Sandy has no use for Sam. I even think she might have campaigned for Nia to leave Sam.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Idk about you guys, but I kind of feel that taking Abram to that tent city wasn’t the smartest idea. And urging Abram to ask that man if living under the bridge was comfortable seemed kind of…I don’t know. It was a short snippet of the vlog, but it all seemed to be in really poor taste. I'm honestly surprised Sam didn't invade those poor peoples' privacy by filming even more than that, though, which is one good thing I can say.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
I honestly don't watch the "exploring" parts of the vlog because Sam always goes to real dirty parts of town and I would never do that with my 3 year old so I'd rather not watch it! Symphony is in the top 5 of her class?? That is pure bullshit!! I love how Nia then clarifies it's in a certain part.....well obviously.....she only does well in crafts....do you know how many days she's missed from school for being sick or those spelling tests she bombs because she either doesn't practice or doesn't know the words? They lie so much it's ridiculous. They just want to act like they are all doing perfect in everything....Nia kept looking at Sam kind of scared and nervous too when she was speaking....I'll bet he doesn't even want Symphony to go to college and make her stay home, get married and keep having babies....just like her mother....he's so disgusting!

So iHop is sponsoring them? Of course - that is the only restuarant they go to eat at!! While Sam was saying they turned down a lot of sponsors Nia kept making stupid faces - they both need to stop acting like they are doing the world a favour by being fake all the time! They let Juliet eat eggs off the table at iHop? They couldn't even get her a plate? They are so gross!!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
I honestly don't watch the "exploring" parts of the vlog because Sam always goes to real dirty parts of town and I would never do that with my 3 year old so I'd rather not watch it! Symphony is in the top 5 of her class?? That is pure bullshit!! I love how Nia then clarifies it's in a certain part.....well obviously.....she only does well in crafts....do you know how many days she's missed from school for being sick or those spelling tests she bombs because she either doesn't practice or doesn't know the words? They lie so much it's ridiculous. They just want to act like they are all doing perfect in everything....Nia kept looking at Sam kind of scared and nervous too when she was speaking....I'll bet he doesn't even want Symphony to go to college and make her stay home, get married and keep having babies....just like her mother....he's so disgusting!

So iHop is sponsoring them? Of course - that is the only restuarant they go to eat at!! While Sam was saying they turned down a lot of sponsors Nia kept making stupid faces - they both need to stop acting like they are doing the world a favour by being fake all the time! They let Juliet eat eggs off the table at iHop? They couldn't even get her a plate? They are so gross!!
The "exploring" part was taking Abram to visit homeless people who live under a bridge. I could not believe it. The whole vlog actually had me thinking WTF???
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

The homeless thing....will keep my mouth shut except for the fact that this shows how young their viewers are that don't understand the concept of doing good for someone without making a show of it is the most sincere form of help and there is no proof he did anything, anybody could film and pretend they did something later.

Also they don't seem to understand he is profiting off the views when he does his good deeds. I saw that when he was paying for gas. I have a few on FB that can't do one kind deed without going on about it on FB, Sam reminds me of them.

I knew immediately what Sam was doing when he filmed himself feeding Juliet a bottle. She seemed really happy for Nia to get home, she lit up like here's the person who takes care of me...finally! :D
HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyGnome »

Ok so I've been catching up with the last few vlogs today as well as some comments here so sorry this is a little long. I think I notice a difference in Nia after the scandal. I've wondered if she overacts sometimes bc she's still a bit afraid to be truly herself on the vlogs. She has mentioned vlogging was more Sam's idea, iirc.

I cannot agree more with the comment about them being loud! Symphony's scream in particular pretty much makes my skin crawl. As a long time viewer I know for a fact they have gotten complaints from the neighbors tho I'm not sure if they were specifically for noise. Quite awhile ago I remember a vlog where Nia subtly mentioned they've had issues in the past. I used to have neighbors that behaved just like Sam and Nia. It was horrible to live next to. We never called the cops on them, but someone must have bc we saw a police car there on more than one occasion. I felt like it was much better than the typical film everyone and everything whether they like it or not strategy.

So I must admit the filming of the homeless tents was not bad (even if it wasn't great). I like that it was apparent he talked to this man personally before turning on the camera and did not film others in the encampment and kept it short. I did think there would be safer ways to introduce your 3yo to the idea that others are less fortunate but I'm glad it turned out OK. I cannot complain that we didn't see what he did for the homeless man; he mentioned he would help him and that's good enough for me bc I think it's better not to use it for views.

However, overall, it seems to me that Sam has been extra moody since they got back from Great Wolf. Maybe it's just me tho, idk.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Juliet is the "moneymaker" on their channel at this point - she is the one getting new outfits all the time so Nia can play dress up! I loved Nia's story about the kids getting "sick" and then her realizing they were fine enough to go to school. She then claimed that Sam was up "helping" her - I'm sure he was! He is never around when she's making breakfast and dropping the kids off.....maybe she imagines he's there but obviously he's sleeping!!

Symphony is starting to get rude with Abarham, poor kid got hurt by the door slamming on his foot. You know Sam must have yelled at her big time - he is his favourite child after all!! Sam was going on about the "haters" and their comments.....and he said he "hates that about haters"....okay buddy....calm down and keep vlogging!! hahaha
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Juliet is_not_the_cutest baby. At least cut off those dangling bits of hair either side of her head, she looks like a rabbi lol.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Scar2016 wrote:Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Juliet is_not_the_cutest baby. At least cut off those dangling bits of hair either side of her head, she looks like a rabbi lol.
LOL!
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

Just watched last night's video. How are they ALWAYS sick?? I don't get it. And the kids just aren't well behaved. Abram kept jumping in front of the camera and yelling and Symphony slammed the door on Abram's foot. And Sam is no better...encouraging Abram to spy on Symphony. At least somebody called him out for it in the comments saying it won't be funny when he tries to peek in the girls locker room at school one day.
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Is anyone else wondering why Sam keeps posting the pictures he is of the kids on insta? It's way more than usual

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

I am sensing something is amiss in Rader Land. Sam got a lot of backlash for the short scene when he took Abram to the homeless encampment under the bridge. One comment said something like "Why did you go there with Abram, shove the camera in the man's face and leave without doing anything for him?" Sam responded to that comment by saying "I'm sorry, were you there? How do you know what I did or did not do?" I thought that was a pretty rude answer. So, next vlog, he read one of the negative comments for comment of the day and started talking about "hate" and "haters" and how he didn't deserve the criticism. Very defensive. Yesterday's vlog was really haphazard. They forgot their camera when they went to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese and to T-Ball, so no footage. Sam got Abram to play a game called "spy on Symphony" which backfired when Symphony tried to close her bathroom door and ended up running over Abram's foot and Abram screamed and cried. Sam used that episode as the title "Did He Deserve It" which really got the views up and comments going.

Whatever happened to the property they were buying in Oklahoma? People keep asking; no answer. Is Oreo cured of heartworm? Again, lots of questions, no answers. And the biggie, what is up with the Fan Basic charity website based on the sales of the t-shirts? Again...nothing. It's like they never follow through.

Sam seems more manic depressive than ever, and Nia seems shrill and frazzled. What do you guys think?
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

JLPC wrote:And the biggie, what is up with the Fan Basic charity website based on the sales of the t-shirts? Again...nothing. It's like they never follow through
This is the big one for me. It took them months to even set the website up and now, months later, it remains untouched. It's interesting that they named it fanBASIC.org with the basic in caps, because that makes it so it doesn't show up on google search, almost like they're hiding something. I'm absolutely sure that the "charity" money they got from those t-shirts went to their vacations and new truck. Saw someone point out that non-profit charities can't just be set up without following laws and guidelines. You have to have a board of directors, etc. They have no idea what they're doing, so I doubt that website will ever get off the ground. It's super sketchy and imo, something that they should talk to their viewers about. Want to get defensive about whether you helped that homeless man or not, Sam? Fine. But those t-shirts were your viewers' money in your pockets and they deserve an update. Don't tell me you just scammed a bunch of ten year olds.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

What exactly is the story behind the fan basic charity website? Sorry, lol I'm behind
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

So, I really didn't think today's video was that bad (except for the fact that I find daddy/daughter date nights a little creepy)...until I got to the end. I'm getting pretty sick of them using comment of the day to act "holier than thou" and defend their bad behavior. Sorry guys, we don't want to "show kindness and love" to your kids when they're being little brats. :roll:
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

E_8 wrote:So, I really didn't think today's video was that bad (except for the fact that I find daddy/daughter date nights a little creepy)...until I got to the end. I'm getting pretty sick of them using comment of the day to act "holier than thou" and defend their bad behavior. Sorry guys, we don't want to "show kindness and love" to your kids when they're being little brats. :roll:
Isn't this the second or third day in a row they've made a "rude" comment cotd

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

smileyfacekimmie wrote:
E_8 wrote:So, I really didn't think today's video was that bad (except for the fact that I find daddy/daughter date nights a little creepy)...until I got to the end. I'm getting pretty sick of them using comment of the day to act "holier than thou" and defend their bad behavior. Sorry guys, we don't want to "show kindness and love" to your kids when they're being little brats. :roll:
Isn't this the second or third day in a row they've made a "rude" comment cotd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

I think so! Not sure that lecturing/chastising is going to do much to increase their popularity. lo

Return to “Sam and Nia”