BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

JennaLuvBug wrote:I'd feel more like shit had my parents tried to have another "heathy" baby for me to lean on after they found out my brother was ill. Then to top it off not even take precautions to assure I wouldn't get another sibling with the same disease. It's unfair to put the well being of the other siblings on each other. What if both girls don't take it well and want nothing to do With each other? Or if they are like me and would hope there wasn't anyone going through what I would be going through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree it's awful, imagine being brought into the world just to be emotional support for a sibling? That's terrible to put on a kid's shoulders
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

When it comes down to it Harlow is a bandaid baby. And not a bandaid for anyone else but Brit. She is not to help and support aria when Nolan starts to worsen and not to support Nolan when he does.

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

I'm so glad B invited Lily and V to Arias birthday party!! Lily and Aria have always been great friends, and I'm glad their mothers can put their bullshit aside for a few hours. :)
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenOnFire95 »

Lovehound11 wrote:That makes me nervous how Nolan and Harlow are sleeping alone in Britney's bed.

It's not even Ean's bed anymore

I don't care who's co sleeping, but because of co sleeping the actual relationship between parents should never suffer. And how on this fucking planet you kick out the father of your kids from your bed that was actually meant for you and your husband/boyfriend? Britney is seriously fucked up.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Loved seeing the pics of Aria. Such a cutie.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 0ffc13.jpg[/img]

Didn't she say Harlow's hair wouldn't stay down, and that's why she always has a Mohawk? It looks like a bath tamed it down Image

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

QueenOnFire95 wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:That makes me nervous how Nolan and Harlow are sleeping alone in Britney's bed.

I don't care who's co sleeping, but because of co sleeping the actual relationship between parents should never suffer. And how on this fucking planet you kick out the father of your kids from your bed that was actually meant for you and your husband/boyfriend? Britney is seriously fucked up.
My hubby slept in the spare room it wasn't a biggie , the baby used to wake several times a night and he couldn't concentrate at work , he was the one that preferred getting a peaceful nights sleep , I remember being quite resentful at the time , (pregnancy hormones) .
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Post natal hormones I meant aka no rational thinking lmao
brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

imnottired wrote:I'm so glad B invited Lily and V to Arias birthday party!! Lily and Aria have always been great friends, and I'm glad their mothers can put their bullshit aside for a few hours. :)

Are they fighting again?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

imnottired wrote:I'm so glad B invited Lily and V to Arias birthday party!! Lily and Aria have always been great friends, and I'm glad their mothers can put their bullshit aside for a few hours. :)
They have been friends again for months.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
They have been friends again for months.
They saw eachother at the hospital for their babies...don't think they sre fighting....just not real "friends" more like special occasion friends.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

I mean, yeah, they're not actively fighting on social media, but there seems to be a lot of passive aggressive behavior on both of those ends. V wants to be B's bestie. B hates that V "copies" her. I definitely don't think both of them are mature enough to move on from it. Honestly, my guess is that they just "put up with each other" and then shit talk afterwards.

I could be looking at it wrong though. I guess I just don't have any hope for these ladies to be mature, capable adults.

Hope that made sense.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I remember a vlog where they hung out while they were both pregnant. They went to the mall and starbucks I think. It was painfully awkward to watch lol.
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Have they ever fought on social media? If so details please lmao

QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

Aaliyah_uk wrote:
QueenOnFire95 wrote:

My hubby slept in the spare room it wasn't a biggie , the baby used to wake several times a night and he couldn't concentrate at work , he was the one that preferred getting a peaceful nights sleep , I remember being quite resentful at the time , (pregnancy hormones) .
in your case that's opposite.
QueenOnFire95
Informer
Informer

imnottired wrote:I mean, yeah, they're not actively fighting on social media, but there seems to be a lot of passive aggressive behavior on both of those ends. V wants to be B's bestie. B hates that V "copies" her. I definitely don't think both of them are mature enough to move on from it. Honestly, my guess is that they just "put up with each other" and then shit talk afterwards.

I could be looking at it wrong though. I guess I just don't have any hope for these ladies to be mature, capable adults.

Hope that made sense.
neither Vanessa or Britney should never be counted as adults. Both of them are childish, beside that Britney is also stupid as fuck.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

HarlowCarlo wrote:Have they ever fought on social media? If so details please lmao

Britney just made passive aggressive remarks. She was going to a fair or carnival in their area, V put on twitter that she was going the same day, and B tweeted something about "you're so annoying". She didn't tag V in it, but it was obvious that B was talking about V.

The whole great address leak of 2015. B's family pretty much blamed V and all hell broke loose.

And there was the ask.fm shit. God. One of her "fans" asked what B would do of she saw V on the same trail as her, and B said that she thought a lot about it, it would be awkward, but she would be nice and say hi. Everyone here called bullshit on that. And B never really went back to the trail lol. V went everyday LOL.

I think there were some passive aggressive snaps too. The most recent one i can think of was B snapping a picture of a burger king sign that said 'now hiring smiling faces'. I forgot how that related to Vanessa, but somehow it did.

And then B just HAD to upload her video of going to see Ford (other Britney' s baby) before Vanessa did.

V did some stuff too, but I can't keep up with all of her shit or decode her tweets lol.

Those are just the ones I can think of at the top of my head.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh. My. God.

Is there a Vanessa and Britney comaprison thread? If not, can we make one?
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Comaprision? Wtf. Go home spell check, you're drunk.

I meant comparison.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

BritneyandBaby- She Hauls, He Stalls Part 23

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

imnottired wrote:
HarlowCarlo wrote:Have they ever fought on social media? If so details please lmao

Britney just made passive aggressive remarks. She was going to a fair or carnival in their area, V put on twitter that she was going the same day, and B tweeted something about "you're so annoying". She didn't tag V in it, but it was obvious that B was talking about V.

The whole great address leak of 2015. B's family pretty much blamed V and all hell broke loose.

And there was the ask.fm shit. God. One of her "fans" asked what B would do of she saw V on the same trail as her, and B said that she thought a lot about it, it would be awkward, but she would be nice and say hi. Everyone here called bullshit on that. And B never really went back to the trail lol. V went everyday LOL.

I think there were some passive aggressive snaps too. The most recent one i can think of was B snapping a picture of a burger king sign that said 'now hiring smiling faces'. I forgot how that related to Vanessa, but somehow it did.

And then B just HAD to upload her video of going to see Ford (other Britney' s baby) before Vanessa did.

V did some stuff too, but I can't keep up with all of her shit or decode her tweets lol.

Those are just the ones I can think of at the top of my head.
Holy shit. I've been watching Britney for years and never knew any of this. I remember them fighting and the address leak but never knew V was blamed. Only knew about this forum a couple months ago. Wow man that's crazy. I've never really been a fan of Vanessa tbh.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”