HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:Hazzzzzzzel looks so different & pretty with her out & natural. Not so monkey looking Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a relief..cuz she was not a cute baby and Haylee is kinda bland..

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by pianogossiper »

WHAT is the yt mom obsession with the damn Trolls Movie

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I don't know where she said it, but I recall her saying that she used the double letters because she wanted a unique name. I remember she said that not many kids have a "z" in their name, and even fewer have two. She wanted her name to look super special I guess.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I don't know where she said it, but I recall her saying that she used the double letters because she wanted a unique name. I remember she said that not many kids have a "z" in their name, and even fewer have two. She wanted her name to look super special I guess.
alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

I think it's hilarious that in the livestream Hazzel said Randy drinks beer all the time. That paired with Haylee's "you can have another one. I really don't mind" actually indicated to me that he does drink a lot and she does care a lot.

Also, nice try on pretending that Randy was a "whore" who "liked to get lucky all the time". Lol. If you look back on his instagram, he was such a dweeb who was always saying that he was sad about being single.

Their relationship is fishy to me. I don't buy it.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I don't like Randy, and I thought the beer comment was very telling.
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

alyshamne wrote:I think it's hilarious that in the livestream Hazzel said Randy drinks beer all the time. ImageImage That paired with Haylee's "you can have another one. I really don't mind" actually indicated to me that he does drink a lot and she does care a lot.

Also, nice try on pretending that Randy was a "whore" who "liked to get lucky all the time". Lol. If you look back on his instagram, he was such a dweeb who was always saying that he was sad about being single.

Their relationship is fishy to me. I don't buy it.
He's still a dweeb lol. I just skimmed around that video but in two random spots I clicked on, seemingly drunk Randy was cursing with Hazzel clearly in earshot. I was really surprised Haylee just casually allowed that, but maybe it was because the live camera was on them.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

How long before she does a video where she mentions how little Randy drinks because of these comments?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I went back on his Instagram after someone mentioned it on here and WTF he is seriously a weirdo. I'm sorry but no normal men take that many weird selfies and post that much on Instagram lolol

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 9f937b.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 3f743d.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 2bb8ce.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 6c2e71.jpg[/img]
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

amykay wrote:I went back on his Instagram after someone mentioned it on here and WTF he is seriously a weirdo. I'm sorry but no normal men take that many weird selfies and post that much on Instagram lolol

Ew. That is all.

alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

TaraLas wrote:
amykay wrote:I went back on his Instagram after someone mentioned it on here and WTF he is seriously a weirdo. I'm sorry but no normal men take that many weird selfies and post that much on Instagram lolol

Ew. That is all.

Yep. Definitely the face of a "whore" who got lucky all the time. ImageImageImage

nineteenninety3

God it's so clear from those instagram posts he thinks he's so much more attractive than he is. And what are those hash tags about? "#demeyes" seriously? I hope he was kidding around.

talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

Haylee no one cares about your hardcore butt workout.
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

nineteenninety3 wrote:God it's so clear from those instagram posts he thinks he's so much more attractive than he is. And what are those hash tags about? "#demeyes" seriously? I hope he was kidding around.

*Please do not use slurs or a sexuality as an insult*.
nineteenninety3

talkingtrash wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:God it's so clear from those instagram posts he thinks he's so much more attractive than he is. And what are those hash tags about? "#demeyes" seriously? I hope he was kidding around.

I'm sorry I'm not sure where I used any slurs or mentioned his sexuality at all?

talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

nineteenninety3 wrote:
talkingtrash wrote:

I'm sorry I'm not sure where I used any slurs or mentioned his sexuality at all?

You didn't.. it was a post I made but the admin removed it and wrote that.. I can respect that.. my comment probably came off as inappropriate. It wasn't meant to offend anyone but I understand. I basically said that Randy looks like a certain type of woman but I used a different term and it was a tasteless thing to say. So I get it.
nineteenninety3

talkingtrash wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:
talkingtrash wrote: *Please do not use slurs or a sexuality as an insult*.

You didn't.. it was a post I made but the admin removed it and wrote that.. I can respect that.. my comment probably came off as inappropriate. It wasn't meant to offend anyone but I understand. I basically said that Randy looks like a certain type of woman but I used a different term and it was a tasteless thing to say. So I get it.
Oh okay I was very confused haha. No problem at all!

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

There's something so off about randy but I don't quite know what exactly. The idea that he was ever a ladies man or "whore" is laughable. He is not even a little attractive. I think he wants haylee to think she is sooo lucky to have him and sooo lucky that he chose her when he could of had anyone he wanted. But really he was probably a virgin until he met her.

I have a feeling he's low key super controlling and a major dick to haylee.

nineteenninety3

staceybrax wrote:There's something so off about randy but I don't quite know what exactly. The idea that he was ever a ladies man or "whore" is laughable. He is not even a little attractive. I think he wants haylee to think she is sooo lucky to have him and sooo lucky that he chose her when he could of had anyone he wanted. But really he was probably a virgin until he met her.

I have a feeling he's low key super controlling and a major dick to haylee.

Yeah I agree, especially about the whole controlling thing. He comes across very "my way or the highway." It could be because he's in the military (not that it excuses it but could partially explain it) or he could just be a dick. But Haylee is so determined to present this perfect happy facade when it comes to her family that we probably won't ever find out.

bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

#me #single #selfie :lol: :lol:

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”